Monday, March 26, 2007

That Thong, Thong, Thong, Thong, Thong

This morning I was a little hesitant to get out of bed because I was so comfy, but I finally got up and decided I better go to the gym since it had practically been three weeks. Anyway, in the middle of my class nature called. You can't have two kids, jump around, and still be the same! Anyone? Anyone? Anyway, as I was doing what had to be done (#1, sorry, I didn't want you to think otherwise) I noticed the tag on my G-string was in a weird place. I looked closer, and I had put it on sideways! How the heck can you tell anyway if there wasn't a stupid tag! I had a good laugh at myself and went back to class. Yes, I know. I am the only one who would post something like this, but it seemed pretty funny to me. My friend, Mel, had a good laugh too. Is it really worth it to not having pantie lines? Yes. The answer is yes.

52 comments:

Mel said...

Always worth it!

Sarah said...

That's hilarious!!

The Christensen's said...

Thanks for the laugh! And yes - totally worth it! Unless in place of panty lines you've got the thong that you can see through your pants! That's not attractive!

Ashley O said...

hahaha oh i love the story! I actually almost did that on my dance tour just 3 weeks ago...i know i had a good laugh!

and yes seeing it through pants is nasty!!!

Mandy said...

dont worry KJ, In my days before garments, I had ALOT of those experiances. It was always like after a practice or before a game, I dont know why i was in such a hurry to get dressed and i didnt check to make sure everything was on right. it was always a big joke on our softball team. everyone had to make sure my underwear was on right!

Mandy said...

oh i have another thong story...when i would do my laundry, i would always drop at least one thong as i would carry my load back to my room. my mom would always pick them up and twirl them though the house saying "whos thong is this. whoo hoo" and laugh. whats worse is i did it when we where on vacation at the beach on year and she did it then too, although that was in front of everyone else who was at the beach! good thing i dont embarress easy!

Bree :--) said...

Glad to hear that someone else wears that scandalous stuff while working out! I thought I was the only skank in the fam...but turns out I'm not! haha j/k. Sweet story though, those things really can get confusing.

My mom would threaten to throw them away every time she saw them...then she started wearing them to the gym...now that's weird.;)

-KJ said...

I am glad to hear I am not the only retard who doesn't remember how to put on panties anymore! Just kidding!
My mom would freak out when she saw thongs in my laundry until she realized that they were TOTALLY necessary for volleyball! You know, 4 butts?!!! Ha ha! I still love the drawing Kristy put in my year book of all our different shaped butts! Remeber Kara Tippisar's dimples?

Tara said...

I remember those dimples...remember the tournament when we finally talked Cynthia into buying a thong? I walked into her room later and caught her flexing her butt in the mirror. Good times! I had to do my own laundry if I wanted to wear thongs. My mom would always throw them away if she saw them, then I would have to buy new ones all the time.

Lyd said...

Michelle and I were singing that song last night! It's like we summoned the curse of the thong upon you.

-KJ said...

Your mom and my mom must have been conspiring together.
That v-ball trip was so fun! I was just looking at some pics of it!

-KJ said...

Just don't tell me Michelle was wearing one and doing a hand stand at the same time. Some how I feel like I just gave her a new idea!

Mel said...

Okay, so this conversation reminded me of the practice where Ray de-pants Kristi and she was wearing the peach granny panties! We all went crazy over that, but who is the one who got in trouble? Anyone? Yeah you jerks...it was me! Always me!

-KJ said...

Ha ha! I am actually surprised anyone got in trouble. I would have thought Coach Brown would have enjoyed that more than anyone!

Ashley O said...

ewww coach brown...

anyway, yes mandy it is a good thing you don't get embarrassed easily because you married my brother! what a hard marriage that would be if you did get embarrassed!

("I likah da frencha frizah!!!")...or what ever you said! yay

Mandy said...

ha ha, i get made fun of so much being with taylor, but its all in good fun. he makes me feel like jessica simpson when he points out all my stupid comments! thats why i never made fun of her on the newleweds because im sure i would have looked like just as much of an idiot! i say and ask alot of dumb questions!
oh and this morning when my family was packing up to leave, my sisters underwear were totally just hanging out in the middle of the floor. my mom thought it was a costume or something i had lying around! what is that all about? i was laughing so hard!
also on a side note at the gap here they have huge posters of wentworth miller (from prison break so hott!!) he is one of their clothes model and my sister and i were saying we want to see if they would let us take one home when they change out their window display so we could hang it on our wall. my mom then says, why not put in on the ceiling in your bedroom? she is crazy! we had a good laugh about that...so does anyone else think he is hott or what?

Anonymous said...

I just watched the Labrinth with my family on Sunday. The Goblin King is hot. (Except for his show-all tights.)

Tiffany said...

I miss those days of thongs. I hardly ever put those things on right. Thank goodness for the tag!

-KJ said...

Eeeew! David Bowie! Nasty!!! Wentworth Miller on the other hand. . . tasty! Maybe he is my celebrity crush. I even like the tattoos (shhh)!
Mandy your mom is Crazy! In a good way of course. Sounds like she can really let her hair down. That's my kinda gal!

Mandy said...

i like the tattos as well kj, we can have that secret together!

Lyd said...

Oh my fetch! Wentworth is so freakin' hot! Amazingly hot! And yes, the tattoos I likey.

-KJ said...

I am glad Kev is a clean cut guy but I always find myself thinking celebrities with tats are hot, and bald black men of course!

Lyd said...

True that.

Alli Easley said...

See, that's exactly why I don't work out, no thong dilemmas.

Alli Easley said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE tats, oooweee Teeshane! Also, I have a bald black man, so it all works out ;)

Ashley O said...

i've only seen Prison Break once... *takes cover*!!!

Eliza said...

You know how many times I've watched it? NONE TIMES!

Lyd said...

How'z about we all watch it soon, because I have the first season and it is freakin' amazing. You get so hooked!

-KJ said...

I always miss it because I am always putting kids to bed, but it is definately worth sneaking a few minutes just to see Mr. Miller! I don't get to sad about missing it since we have Tivo and Dexter is still my fave show!

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

I for sure just threw up a little in my mouth. Come on KJ, your brothers read this. I guess I've been around nastier stuff, like walking into the bathroom after you've dropped a wicked duce. I try to suppress those memories though...

-KJ said...

Thanks Ry. I've got something brewing right now. I can bottle that for you. Haha. Just kiddin'. If I remember correctly I had to share a bathroom with YOU too!

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

And I also have many fond memories of Prison Break...usually every Thursday cause its on and I try to watch it. I remember how Tiana would always say how that guy is hot, and I'd start to think evil of him, and then I'd remember, oh ya, Jessica Simpson kissed me. I lived my fantasy so its all good.

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Ya but although we shared the same bathroom you were bigger than me back then. Bigger people, bigger...

-KJ said...

Yea and smaller than you now and I could still take you down! Remember how I could have taken down Paul Harbor at the Ultimate Fighting tourney at Cals? I was takin' it easy. Ok, I am a trash talker and could get my butt whooped, but a girls gotta do? Right?
Also, I am pretty sure you hadn't hit puberty yet when Miss Simpson kissed you. Haha! Just kidding! Do you have any connection to Taye Diggs or Wentworth Miller? Hook a sista up! Poor Kev, he has a crazy woman.

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

I met Taye Diggs and that one model guy at a show, the one who is half black half asian, like Mike but has a modeling contract (which I think Mike should look into by the way)... Whats his name...Tyrese I think. And Warren G gave my friend his bag of weed... My buddy thought it was a bag of grass. And I think I was exiting puberty at that time...lucky for Jessica. I told her I didn't do long distance so a kiss was all I'd give her.

-KJ said...

I meant Harber. I am getting tired.

-KJ said...

Youz sucha playa. Nutin new.

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

I'm so tired. I get dislexic on the keyboard/.

Eliza said...

Regulatuhs...mount up!

Ashley O said...

hahahaha wow....dats sum serious funny biznas!!! you people make my day! I hart Taye Diggs...he got that name because his name was Scotty right??? anyway, that's what she said!

oh and when i said i watched it once i meant half of it once! i can't remember what i was trying to watch at the same time!

Alli Easley said...

*checks into modeling contract for Mike*

Mandy said...

i am thinkning about putting my boys into a nmodeling agency down here. a girl in my ward did it and she said it is so fun. gives us something fun to do...we will see! i need my kids to help support us ha ha j/k i guess the parents can only take 10% the rest goes in to a trust fund until the kid turns 18, pretty cool! they can pay for their own missions! HA

-KJ said...

No joke! I almost put Spence into a kid beauty contest just to see if I could win the $5,000 to put towards college/mission! I never did it, but regreted it. I swear he would have won! Is that conceited? Oh well. Honestly, I was afraid that people would have thought I wanted to be a pagent mom or something. I should have done it and them laughed at them all the way to the bank!

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

How do you think I paid for my mission and college?!?! Thats why I wore diapers til I was 5. I was under contract.

Mandy said...

spencer totally would have won, hed be a natural model! you should get him into it. hey these babies need to start pulling their wieght dont you think?

-KJ said...

Man, my kid does! He just got EVERYTHING taken out of his room except his mattress for being so naughty. He is earning it back. He now has his bed frame and headboard! He will get his dresser back tomorrow.
It is hard when they see all those commercials with fun toys. All he ever says is "I want this, I want that!" That's kids for ya. He is a really good boy, but it is time for him to start doing some simple chores! He actually kinda likes it. He gets to put stickers up when they are done. Why did I wait so long!!!

Lyd said...

Did you really take everything out of his room? If you did, did you take pics? That's amazing. I love you. And you should put Olivia in a modeling thing. If you day that Spence can win, then she can win because she looks exactly like him. I would just wait until all those bumps and crap are off of her face!

Ashley O said...

i want to play the modeling role...but there's no way. i almost did it up in provo for a byu/uvsc magazine. sounds like fun for the kids...they SHOULD start pulling their own weight. I mean, kids are getting more and more precocious as we speak!!! Jobs at 3? Ah, yes! that's the norm nowadays!

-KJ said...

Yes indeed we took everything out of his room. He is earning it back! He now has his bed and he will get his dresser and nightstand today. He was lucky he got to keep his mattress! I was about to bust out with his sleeping bag if he kept it up. He can't get anything new until he earns back all his furniture. When he has done that he will get a small allowance and he can buy his own dang toys! With the exception of holidays of course, except this Easter! Just candy and church clothes!

Lyd said...

What exactly did he do?

-KJ said...

Mahor tantrum over nothing. He started talking naughty to me and then to Kevin. We put him in his room and he woke up the baby and kept coming out. I'm not sure what happened from there because I went in Olivia's room. When I came out I just started helping Kev take the stuff out. It was therapy for us. He's been pretty good since. We'll see.

Eliza said...

We did that once with the boys. We took everything that was on the floor and made them buy back their own stuff with other toys that they wanted to give to the DI. (this was because their room is a pit-hole). Anyway, they thought they were cool trying to buy back their gameboys with A (single) marble. Psshhht!