I can't believe you already have him wearing socks with bi-colored heels and toes. That is too grown up. Come on! Let him be a kid! I'd stick my body in a trach can out of frustration too if I was made to wear clothes that weren't befitting of my young and wild spirit! Heels and toes...where are the flourecent stripes?! Come on!!
He dropped something in his hamper and started screaming for help. Of course I grabbed my camera first! Mom and Dad bought him those socks, not me. I buy him ones with grippy stuff on the bottom because if I don't he always biffs it on our wood floor. Great entertainment, thats why he is now wearing socks without grippy stuff!!!
just playin kissy, hey we've recorded 3 nights of me sleepin and got some funny crap, i have to figure out how to put them all together on one video and post it but it should be soon!
He got in there himself?!?? See, I always put my kids in there to punish them. What a good boy, putting himself on timeout.
Actually, I came downstairs the other day and Mike had Harper in the hamper with some Fruity Cheerios. He thought it would be hilarious. Don't call the cops on me, ok thanks.
We have enough ammo on eachother to turn everyone in here! A few days ago I told Spencer to use his brain. He told me he didn't have one! The next day I took a wrong turn and said "Oh no!" When Spencer asked what was wrong I told him I wasn't using my brain. He said "That happens to me sometimes too."
you should make sure you write down all the funny things your kids say so you can always remember them. i am hoping i stay ontop of that once my kids really start talking!
I have a post on the side of my blog that does that. I need to put that one in. My initial reasoning for the blog was just to take more pics and to write that stuff down. I had forgotten about writing down the funny stuff so I made myself dedicate a "Page Element" just for that!
i didnt see that on your blog..you should move it closer to the top! derek used to drink out of a straw all the time and then he got these nemo cups that he loves (sippy cups) well on friday we went to the park and it was rather warm and i felt like a slurpee so i thought i would be a nice mom and get derek one also. after i filled up the small cup (with only pina colada so his shirt didnt stain) i handed it to him. all he did was chew on the straw. he for got how to drink out of it! he was so mad, he thew himself on the ground, which was filthy and screamed. so i take him home and he wants me to put it in his sippy cup so i did but i told him it wouldnt come out (to thinck) he tried to drink it and nothing came out and he threw himself against the wall and ran around the room like a crazy man! can you say phsyco. he really wanted that slurpee but poor guy couldnt get to it! i need to re teach him to drink out of a straw..how do i do that? every time i hand him a drink with a straw he freaks! wow long story sorry!
Spencer is addicted to sippy cups. I tried to give him something in a regular cup and he freaked. He knows he can't take a regular cup where ever he wants in our house. Sneaky kid!
funny thing is I knew you would be laughing Mandy!!! I can acutally picture it and hear it too!!! hahahaha that kid is like a one man show!!! heck skip the simile and get right to the metaphor...THAT KID IS A ONE MAN SHOW!!!
Kevin and I were set up my senior year of high school, shortly after he had returned home from his mission. I think true love began to blossom the night he took me to my Senior Prom! Just kidding! We had a great friendship that turned into a long distance relationship that turned into true love. We were married October 23, 1999 in the Las Vegas Temple. We waited 3 1/2 years before we had our handsome little devil, Spencer. He is a good little boy, but knows how to work it when he wants something. Miss Olivia Lauren came three years later, and is so much fun. She LOVES her big brother, and she is a party animal! Life couldn't get any better than this. I love my family!
Jan 22, 2009: Olivia has a cold, and went into the kitchen to grab a big plastic bowl. She thinks she has to cough into the bowl everytime. I guess I should just be grateful she is trying to be prepared.
2008: Spencer has, for the last year or so, been under the assumption that he is a scientific genius. He knows how all things are and came to be. Just ask him anything, and he'll tell you.
Oct 13, 2008: Olivia said she was "two of a half." Meaning 2 1/2 of course. It made me smile.
July 7, 2008: Spencer said, "I mess it, YOU clean it!" Um, EXCUSE ME!!! No he didn't!
June 25 2008: Spencer quoted a line from The Bee Movie, and had an accent just like Jerry Seinfeld. I was dying!!!
June 2008: Can someone teach my child to just talk? She screams everything! ;)
May 3008: One of my favorite things about Olivia lately is that she has an "east coast" accent". So funny. My fave is when she says, "Close the dooah (door)."
April 14, 2008: Spencer blew his first bubble with gum!
November 3, 2007: Spencer recited the ENTIRE Pledge of Alliegence! I was so pleased! I am glad to know he is paying attention in school. Also, Spencer split his head open AGAIN. He had to get three stitches.
November 2, 2007: Olivia now says NO WAY! It was cute at first, but NOT anymore!!! I also love the way she says breakfast. She says "buckus."
October 29, 2007: Spencer learned how to snap his fingers!
October 17, 2007: Olivia learned how to do PERFECT sommersaults! It is so funny to watch her! She knows she is pretty impressive!
October 13, 2007: Aunt Aleda gave Spencer a little guitar from Mexico. He was so excited, and the whole way to lunch he played songs in the car. Some of the words to one of his songs were, "You have your good intentions, but everything goes wrong." What!!! Is there a 40 year old trapped in a 4 year old body?
October 10, 2007: We were driving down to Vegas and it was night time. Spencer was looking out the window and said, "Mom, I can see a caculation!" He meant a constilation. So cute!
October 8, 2007: Olivia wore her first night gown. She loves it! Did I mention she is talking like crazy! She loves to say "All done!"
October 5, 2007: Spencer heard me say Olivia, and I really pronounced the 'O'. He then told me her name wasn't O-livia, it was A-livia and that her name didn't start with an 'O'. He was shocked when I told him it in fact started with an 'O'. He asked me why we just decided that and that we should have decided that when we were at the hospital. Hee hee! I was dying!
August 12, 2007: Olivia is literally repeating everything you say to her! I better be careful!
August 5, 2007: I noticed that Spencer cut his own hair today. He did it while Kevin and I were in Vegas, and he was staying with Bree and Eric. He tried to blame it on Bree! What a turd!
July 23, 2007: Olivia has learned to say "poo poo" today, and already thinks it is a funny word. It doesn't help that I laugh everytime she starts laughing! Also, Spencer said today that when he grows up he wants to be a pilot. I can't wait to hear what it will be next week!
July 1, 2007: Spencer has noticed black people and started asking questions. I just let him know that everyone has a different color of skin but it doesn't make us different inside, and we are all Heavenly Fathers childern. He also noticed that a doctor he went and saw had absolutely NO hair. I was panicing the whole appointment that he would say something about it. Thankfully it wasn't until we got into the car!
June 25, 2007: Olivia puts her sandals on and they were even on the right feet!
May 30, 2007: Olivia learns to make a buck tooth fishy face. So funny! It is the best when she sucks in and makes a sucking noise! She can also make a crazy grunting noise.
May 22, 2007: I caught Spencer and his friend Isaac mooning eachother in Isaac's clubhouse. Funny, but he got in a little trouble, kind of!
May 17, 2007: Olivia knows a pretty good handful of words, but as of the last two weeks or so she has only been saying "daddy." Everyone and everything is daddy. Can you guess who her favorite is?
May 10, 2007: Spencer started soccer
May 7, 2007: Olivia gives high (and low) fives.
May 1, 2007: I forgot to say that she points to her eyes, nose, ears, mouth, and tummy too!
April 30, 2007: Olivia has been dancing and kissing! She can also go down the stairs now!!! Another thing that she has been doing for a while, that I love, is sitting on her bumper pad like a bench. She is like that everytime I go in to get her.
April 15, 2007: Olivia learns how to fold her arms. I love it!
April 10, 2007: This is gross, but has to be written! Spencer had diareha and he described it this way, "My bum popped and then there was dirty water." Nasty!
April 8, 2007: Olivia eats kitty food! I actually heard her say "Mmmm!"
April 4, 2007: Spencer learns how to wink ;)! Sooo cute!
April 3, 2007: Olivia says "Uh oh!" Also, Spencer has a major freak out because I wouldn't watch him pee! When I finally gave in he didn't want me in the bathroom.
March 31, 2007: Olivia learns to get off the couch, the right way!
March 28, 2007: Olivia jumps
March 25 & 26, 2007: I told Spencer to use his brain. He told me he didn't have one. The next day I made a wrong turn and said, "Oh no!" When he asked what was wrong I told him I wasn't using my brain. He said, "That happens to me sometimes too."
March 24, 2007: Spencer gets EVERYTHING except his mattress taken out of his room for being so naughty!
March 18, 2007: Olivia discovers her shadow!
March 17, 2007: I told Spencer that we were going somewhere with Uncle Garrett and Aunt Nicole. He said "like on a cruise?" Too bad it was just to dinner!
March 7, 2007: Olivia learns to drink out of a straw
24 comments:
what is he doing? is that the garbage or his dirty clothes?
WHAT THE HEC!!!That kid is awesome. I love him! What is he doing?
Did he drop his gum in the trash? What is he doing?
For the forth time, in the exact same wording...What is he doing? Yes, he is a complete genius at what ever he is doing!
i think he is teaching himself how do do a headstand and using the garbage/hamper to balance himself...maybe?
I can't believe you already have him wearing socks with bi-colored heels and toes. That is too grown up. Come on! Let him be a kid! I'd stick my body in a trach can out of frustration too if I was made to wear clothes that weren't befitting of my young and wild spirit! Heels and toes...where are the flourecent stripes?! Come on!!
He dropped something in his hamper and started screaming for help. Of course I grabbed my camera first! Mom and Dad bought him those socks, not me. I buy him ones with grippy stuff on the bottom because if I don't he always biffs it on our wood floor. Great entertainment, thats why he is now wearing socks without grippy stuff!!!
Sad- i don't want Spencer falling! He is so cute-I love that boy.
Yeah, I better watch out. That boy is prone to head injuries! He usually tries to slip. It is sad when Oli does :(.
Ba dum bum!
just playin kissy, hey we've recorded 3 nights of me sleepin and got some funny crap, i have to figure out how to put them all together on one video and post it but it should be soon!
i love how observant our family is.... the socks!!! quite awesome!
Too funny! I especially loved the "white trash" comment. Kid's are so entertaining.
He got in there himself?!?? See, I always put my kids in there to punish them. What a good boy, putting himself on timeout.
Actually, I came downstairs the other day and Mike had Harper in the hamper with some Fruity Cheerios. He thought it would be hilarious. Don't call the cops on me, ok thanks.
We have enough ammo on eachother to turn everyone in here! A few days ago I told Spencer to use his brain. He told me he didn't have one!
The next day I took a wrong turn and said "Oh no!" When Spencer asked what was wrong I told him I wasn't using my brain. He said "That happens to me sometimes too."
you should make sure you write down all the funny things your kids say so you can always remember them. i am hoping i stay ontop of that once my kids really start talking!
I have a post on the side of my blog that does that. I need to put that one in. My initial reasoning for the blog was just to take more pics and to write that stuff down. I had forgotten about writing down the funny stuff so I made myself dedicate a "Page Element" just for that!
What did Olivia do when she saw her shadow?!
She tried to step on it!
i didnt see that on your blog..you should move it closer to the top! derek used to drink out of a straw all the time and then he got these nemo cups that he loves (sippy cups) well on friday we went to the park and it was rather warm and i felt like a slurpee so i thought i would be a nice mom and get derek one also. after i filled up the small cup (with only pina colada so his shirt didnt stain) i handed it to him. all he did was chew on the straw. he for got how to drink out of it! he was so mad, he thew himself on the ground, which was filthy and screamed. so i take him home and he wants me to put it in his sippy cup so i did but i told him it wouldnt come out (to thinck) he tried to drink it and nothing came out and he threw himself against the wall and ran around the room like a crazy man! can you say phsyco. he really wanted that slurpee but poor guy couldnt get to it! i need to re teach him to drink out of a straw..how do i do that? every time i hand him a drink with a straw he freaks! wow long story sorry!
Spencer is addicted to sippy cups. I tried to give him something in a regular cup and he freaked. He knows he can't take a regular cup where ever he wants in our house. Sneaky kid!
can you say drama? I'm sorry you have to deal with that Mandy!!! I can't help but laugh though because I can totally picture him doing that!
crazy kidz!
dont worry i was laughing ashley, you should have seen his dramatic body throw against the wall...very entertaining
funny thing is I knew you would be laughing Mandy!!! I can acutally picture it and hear it too!!! hahahaha that kid is like a one man show!!! heck skip the simile and get right to the metaphor...THAT KID IS A ONE MAN SHOW!!!
Post a Comment