Sunday, March 11, 2007

Attention, Attention, Spencer Needs Attention!




When ever the camera is out Spencer needs a picture taken of him. Unless of course he is tired and standing in moistened undies! Anyway, he couldn't handle just Olivia getting her picture taken, so here are a few of his poses.

21 comments:

Mandy said...

spencer is one of the cutest boys i have ever seen. he is gonna get all the girls. watch out mamma!!

Lyd said...

He already has my roommate Michelle! She talks about him all the time and she even has pictures of him on her computer!! She'll love these. He never wants me to take pictures of him, unless he takes them himself and then ruins my camera! I'm off to class...I'm late!

Sarah said...

What a crazy! I love him! When did he get so big? Sheesh, we don't see you guys enough.

-KJ said...

Come on Lyd, you know those shots are priceless!

liufamily said...

At least I'm not alone with kids fighting for the camera. But mine are both girls. I just got a new camera, so I should hae niew pics soon.

-KJ said...

Good! Cause I was wonderin' if you really cared about us and our blogging needs!

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Wow, he's just like his mom and needs to have all the attention or he throws a spaz tantrum...hmmmm.

Lyd said...

I know! I really do love those pictures, truly priceless. At least fixing the camera didn't cost anything!!

Alli Easley said...

Mike wants him to live with us.

-KJ said...

Whatever Ry! Get me away from cameras! An occasional tantrum, yes.

Eliza said...

Happy Birthday to Spencer!

-KJ said...

And to Riley!!! How was dinner? Spencer ran and spit his out in my bathroom trash can because it was too spicey! That kid thinks he is tricky.

Eliza said...

Atleast he didn't try to hid it in his shoes! Dinner was a typical dinner out with 4 children.

-KJ said...

I am afraid of those days! Yes, I am pregnant with twins!!! Just kidding. Lets see how far this gets. I bet some retard doesn't take the time to keep reading once they see that line about the babies.
We took Spencer to get a shake at Carl's Jr. (because Kev got home from work at 8:30) and then bought him a new booster seat and ANOTHER Buzz Lightyear from Target. What a birthday. If he wasn't having a party tomorrow I would think I celebrate birthdays like my mother.

Eliza said...

Riley got to go to dinner and take his booster seat out of the car. I am psycho that way. I am to the letter of the law. Jackson is so ticked! He still has to be in one. HAH!

Eliza said...

Booster seats: These are forward-facing seats that lift the child higher so your car's lap/shoulder belt will fit correctly over the child. A booster seat is for children over 40 pounds. It should be used until the child is 56 inches tall, a height usually reached between 9 and 12 years of age. ( riley just made 56 inches)

-KJ said...

I am that way too. I made Olivia drink a bottle before her 1 year appt to put on some weight. Guess what? She was EXACTLY 20 lbs! Ha ha! I still haven't turned her around yet. Tomorrow.

Mandy said...

i love when they can finally turn around! we already had to buy dylan another baby seat because he has outgrown his infant carrier. we got one of the convertiable ones so hopefully he can just stary in that for awile. derek has the same seat and he seems to like it alright.

liufamily said...

Hey we're supposed to use car seats? kidding! I remember the days of roamming around in the back of that huge van on our way out to unlv to violin stuff, remember the snails?

-KJ said...

Nasty. I HATE snails. All the kids in our neighborhood collect them and put salt on them in the spring. Then they just turn into green slime! I almost died when I tried escargot on our cruise because that is all I could think of. They are, however, great for writing on walls!

Eliza said...

Remember Hamm Hall Cats under the green room?