Sunday, March 4, 2007

Olivia's 1st Birthday

7 comments:

Lyd said...

I love the one where she just totally demolished the cake and is happy and then the next one she is crying. Classic. Just too much of a good thing.

Anonymous said...

Dang, blue eyes! Is that from her daddy as we1l, or just her mother? They are very beautiful.

Mandy said...

why is she opening her presents topless? teaching her your bad habits already?

-KJ said...

My mom got her a grass skirt and a swim suit. I just put the skirt on. She learned the topless thing from me. Haha!

-KJ said...

Kev and I both have blue eyes, but not that blue. They look more like my dad's eyes.

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

I taught her how to have blue eyes like her Uncle Ryan. She looks up to me so much. She pretty much has too cause she is only like 20" tall. But I drive her to excellence.

-KJ said...

We'll see how much she looks up to you when she is six feet tall and making more money than you being a supermodel! Just kidding! We love you Uncle Ryan!