OOOWWWIIIEEE! Olivia had a rough day today! It all started when we had to leave right after the sacrament was passed because she was NOT cooperating! Turns out all she wanted was her big brother who had to stay home because he had a cough. Anyway, between one of all the super needy moments today, she was happily watching Spencer tackle her soft Cinderella chair. Olivia thought it looked like fun and gave it a try. She rolled right off to the side and smacked her little noggin on the corner of a shelf. Oooooo! She had a good cry, I took some pics and then all was well. It was nice to have family show up to distract her! So much for 1 year pictures. I was waiting for the OTHER bruise to go away before we got them taken! I swear my kids need helmets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



21 comments:
what is she ryan? oh and dylan is totally kickin olivias butt in teeth growing. he has 8 already (4 top, 4 bottom)
Oh my freak! That is so freakin' sad! But she still looks cute!
That is what I said to Ryan as soon as he walked in today! I swear she is taking FOREVER to get teeth! I noticed Dylans cute bottom teeth in a pic that alli just posted. She grindes her teeth too and it drives me crazy!
dylan does to and when i tell him to stop grinding dylan looks at me like what lady and smiles. drives me nuts.
I think Olivia likes to hear it as much as she likes the feeling. It is soooo loud! It makes my skin crawl!
I hate when she does that! It makes me...uhhhh.
Ava used to grind too!! She finally stopped about two weeks ago. It was killing me. Every time she'd do it I'd push her cheeks in so she couldn't...maybe it worked!!! Ava is getting a molar now, and it SUCKS! Oli sure is a cutie patootie...even when she is sad!
Oh my goodness...Sarah, when you said "I'd push her cheeks in" I read "I'd punch her cheeks in" haha! Oh man! Im glad that I read that wrong!
I'll try that and see if it works. The pushing, NOT punching, of course!
k just reading all of this grinding business is making me sick!!! eeeek!!!
Haha, oh sweet Oli. Ryan's got a lil twin. Also. Her skirt is so cute, Measley and I were just talking about what we want next (yes, we're having one more, but not for a whahl) and we normally say we want another boy, but Oli makes us want a girl. BAD. Mike would be so cute with a tiny girl! I ♥ big boys with lil babies!
She is my little twin! I told you KJ, she aspires to be just like her uncle...She looks up to me. And I'll keep supporting Little Livi in her head crackin activities!
I love big boys and little girls too. Olivia LOVES her daddy!!! It is so cute. She definately has got her dad wrapped around her little finger! It is fun to see her get so excited when he gets home from work.
I can't decide what I want more; a boy or a girl?...even though it is not going for happen for quite a while now! I hope my hubbie has young kids on his side for our kids to have cousin friends...!!! Not feh!
ouch! I'm glad i dont have the only girl with head trama! Alli has been my kid with the most bangs and bruises, go figure.
Ash - all in due time lady...like soon.
Stace - its the name...I'm telling you.
At least Olivia is young enough that her friends wouldn't stop playing with her because she "looked different!"
KJ- Ryan left that comment a while a go don't worry about it at all. Thanks for checking in though.
isnt it about time for a new post? just wondering
I was just about to get my camera! We are going on a family walk first! Hold your horses!
Not all of us are a good as you Mandy. You are the queen of updates! I love it!
Post a Comment