Tuesday, April 3, 2007
My Little Pony
Olivia wore her first "pony" today. I am not sure if it really counts considering it consisted of about 17 hairs, but hey, she probably won't have much more hair until she is five! Spencer could not stop laughing when I put it in. I am not sure why he got such a kick out of it, but he loved it! He wasn't as happy when I put in the pretty clip, so I took that out after I took the picture. One of these days this little girl will actually pose for the camera so I can get a good picture! Anywho, maybe one day I will get to use my hair styling skills on Miss Oli before she goes to k
indergarten!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Very cute! You know, I didn't have very much hair until I was almost 2, and now I have enough for 4 people. There is hope!
True. Spence has a ton of hair. I guess it skipped a generation. I swear it is from my mom. How come the boys always get the great hair, skin, and eyelashes?
I love it! It's so freakin' cute. I can't wait for the alien ponies! haha Yeah, too bad that she didn't get hair like mine. You guys would have been able to do that to me the day I was born!
We call those "pokey birds" at our house-when it is on the top of the head. I like that it is 3/4 of an inch.
I think that its a great starter pony. You could always give her hair extensions, or a pony extention. And maybe Spencer was just upset about the pretty because he never got one!!! Just kidding.
Oooo I hart it!!! Lyd, I'm right there with you and the crazy hair...me had tons too!!!
I want a baby girl in this fam!
She is soooo darling! I love doing little girls hair! She is so pretty!Did she try to take it out?
i want a baby girl! i have to wait till we have money because i cannot pass up all those cute clothes and accesories for them!!! boys i can contain myself, but girls look like so much fun!! i will foever have a shopping buddy!
I am pretty happy with all my boys...I've had 2 people in the last week tell me that I'm lucky...I talked to this lady at the distribution center the other day and she saw my boys and said, "Oh be grateful...boys are very active and physical but that is so much better than emotional!". I guess she has 4 boys and 3 girls. I'm sure it is different with every child but I think she might know what she is talking about. I just need to train my boys to CLEAN then my life will be set!
I LOVE it. I cannot even attempt to get Ava's into a pony on the top. I'm lucky if I can "sweep" it to a side and stick a clippy in that way. I can gather her curls at the bottom and put it in a pony, but then it just looks like a little boy's rat tail. Not so cute.
Very cute! I did those on my girls too. She has such beautiful eyes, like mom!
Brinlee will be the same. She is so bald it isn't funny. I can't wait to give her a hair cut. Those those pony's!
My little pony, skinny and bony!!!
P.S. My best friend's mom sings the My Little Pony theme song!!! FRILLS!!!
hey kj, where youve been. its been like all day and you havebt commented anywhere..are you ok?
Ha ha! Yes I'm ok! I was at my moms. I started feeling yucky there, and I never got on the comp. I'm ALIVE!!!
http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/557-my-little-pony-tales/
To go with the title of the post
Post a Comment