Thursday, April 12, 2007

No Mo Fro

Spencer was long over due for a hair cut. I thought I would let it grow out and have that "skater" do, but it got so nappy! I couldn't deal with it anymore!!! So here are the before and afters. Sorry about the first picture. I forgot to turn off my flash!


26 comments:

Ashley O said...

The curls are awesome...yet so is the hawk...nice work!!! With the haircut and the boy!!!

-KJ said...

It is too bad I didn't get his hair super huge before I took the picture. It didn't really capture how long it was. It is sooo curly!

Eliza said...

I can't see the pictures!!! My computer needs to be killed once and for all!

-KJ said...

Well, the pictures I took aren't that great. I didn't shut the flash off, but my camera kept dying cause it needs a battery bad! I didn't have one so I just had to keep the shots I took. Oh well.

Eliza said...

now I can see them....just the dumb computer having to be restarted a bagillion times!

Mel said...

I love the curls, but either way is cute. You really should get that boy in commercials! I have thought about it, but I don't think there are many casting calls for albino babies! Ha Ha!

-KJ said...

You should see Spencer's friend Issac! That boy is white! He makes Ty look like a Hawaiian Tropic model!

Bree :--) said...

It's too bad he's not a girl--although he/she'd be too good lookin for their own good! I would die for some curls like that! Instead, I got the straightest hair on the face of the planet. Our kids have no hope! Your kids are the cutest ever, I just have to face the facts--our kids sure won't be as bee-a-utiful as yours!!:)YOU WIN!

Nichole said...

He really is beautiful...is that appropriate for boys? My kids didn't get the good curls, but they did get Billy's tan!

Tiffany said...

I love that boy!!!!!!! He takes such great pics!Since I have about over a hundred that I took of him!He has such pretty features. I miss him.

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

He kinda looked like a Paul Walker kid in the first and a blonde Johnny Knoxville in the second. Second is better. It shows that he rocks the wild side and loves to fight global warming fanatics.

Anonymous said...

No way Paul Walker. He's a mini Ryan Nelson.

Mandy said...

spencer is so cute. if i wasnt married and he was older or i was younger id totally hook up!

Mandy said...

so does spencer sit there and let you cut his hair? i hope derek will someday so he can get a decent haircut and not just a whole head shave!

Sarah said...

LOVE it! He's a lil' heartbreaker already! Does he have a "girlfriend" at church or something?

Anonymous said...

Love the new doo! The smile is so cute.

liufamily said...

Great cut!! Lance is tryin to get Braden to cut the locks. He is really attached to the skater hair. But he got mistaken for a girl by some of the lius friends!!! I think that was a deal breaker for lance!!! Be so glad that Spencer doesn't have an opinion yet about his hair, and good luck the day he does.

Ashley O said...

ryan nelson IS paul walker...so then yes, Spencer is a mini paul walker!

-KJ said...

He is so good when I cut his hair. He gets a little restless, but I just let him play with the spray bottle.
This kid does have pretty features! Long eyelashes, BLUE eyes, curly hair, AND a permanant tan (even though you can't tell in these pictures and not as tan as Nichole's girls)!!! Where did this kid come from? One day he will learn to take a picture with his eyes all the way open :)!

-KJ said...

Oh yea, Bree you are RETARDED! Your kids will be so gorgeous! Why don't you make one so we can see ;)! No pressure.

Lyd said...

haha He does look like Paul Walker in that first pic! I first thought of Braden when I saw the pic! I like them both, but the second just looks more natural for Spence.

Lyd said...

And I agree. He needs to stop with the retard smile and learn how to show off those pretty blue eyes!

-KJ said...

Stacey, I laughed so hard! I bet Lance was rollin'! Just let Braden get a faux-hawk! He would be sooo cute with it! I think he and Spence have the same texture of hair. It has been so long since I have seen Braden with short hair that I am not sure how curly it is when it's short. If it works for Spence it will work for him too!

Lyd said...

True. I haven't seen Braden with short hair forever. I think that his hair would look reall good shorter. Plus the hot summer is on it's way, so might as well cut it so he won't be sweating like a sheep dog!

Tiffany said...

How often do you have to cut it Kissy?

-KJ said...

I usually do it every 4-6 weeks. If I am liking it I go a little longer. I was going to try and let it go a few more months before a trim, but he looked homeless!