Friday, April 13, 2007

One Little Monkey...Climbing Up The Wall?


Holy Grail!!! This little gal is going to be the death of me! She picks her nose, digs in her diaper, and now she is climbing!!! She always been a climber but just up little things like the ottoman or fireplace hearth. She climbed up into the window sill in their toy room today. That window is up high too! In the bottom right of the picture is the top of a desk! I heard things crashing to the floor and went to check on her. I almost died! What if she fell or tried to get down? She was only in there for a few minutes too. So being the good mother I am, I decided to have Spencer stand by her (because that makes it safe :P) and grabbed my camera. Needless to say she was pretty pleased with herself. Good thing we don't have a brick wall in our house! How did my mom deal with me!!! This is just the beginning. Paybacks a wee-otch!

26 comments:

Mandy said...

that looks like some toy room! i wish i had that! she looks so cute sitting up there. i can only imagine its going to get worse...good luck!

-KJ said...

Not only did I crop the picture so she was closer up, but it was also so you couldn't see how messy the room is!!! How do you think I keep my house picked up all the time? HELLO! Toy rooms are the best. Just throw it all in and close the door! I try and clean it once a week, but it is destroyed two seconds later. Oh well, at least it isn't my family room!

Lyd said...

How did she climb up there!? Mom was trying to figure it out.

Lyd said...

Does she have a little pony in her hair?

-KJ said...

Yea, she has a pony. I think she climbed on the desk, then on the alligator piano, pulled some crap down and pulled herself up. Scary huh!!! She could have gotten hurt soooo easy. Right below her are all of Spencer's big trucks and Lego wagon! Ouchy!

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

That would have been SO sad! :(

Sarah said...

Yikes!! And I think it's bad that Ava climbs the stairs! I swear I turn around for two seconds and she is at the dang top. Despite how naughty it is, I am impressed with Olivia's mad skills!

-KJ said...

Hey man, how come you aren't out on a date?

Tara said...

She is a good little climber!

The Christensen's said...

I can't believe how big she is! Can't wait to see her in just 3 weeks!!!

Lyd said...

Oh yeah, that comment from Ryan was really from me! I don't think that Ryan would have put a sad face on there. And he would have put a witty comment in there

-KJ said...

I under estimated the power of your sneekiness!

Cortney said...

Wow your kids going to have talent when she grows up. First a break dancer and now someday maybe a skilled rock climber. You're going to be a proud Mommy.

Lyd said...

I say that she just grows up to be a member of Cirque du Soleil.

Tiffany said...

I would have crapped my pants.Kids are crazy and QUICK!She looks pretty darn cute up there though!

-KJ said...

If she lives long enough to have a career in anything!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Everytime I come on your blog it makes me miss you guys more!It's been too long!Please come visit!

Anonymous said...

Brinlee is going to be the same. I found her upside down inside one of my bar stools. I have been trying to get a picture but it freaks me out so I hurry and get her out.

Eliza said...

hey you have cootie!

-KJ said...

That is so funny Ashlee! You should have taken a picture before you rescued her! Thats what nice moms do! ;)
Liza, it is kind of inflamated and oozing yellow stuff is that normal? At least I don't have bloody stool yet! Hee hee! That toy was supposed to be up high so she wouldn't put the little pieces in her mouth. She showed me !

Nichole said...

Glad to see that I am not the only one having little people problems!

liufamily said...

So what I want to know is... did your mom laugh at you? Cause my mom laughs at me all the time, that is only when I am struggeling with Alli attitude!!!!!!!!!

-KJ said...

She actually hasn't said anything to me about it. She asked Lyd to ask me how she actually got up there, but that is it. She does laugh at me all the time though!

Ashley O said...

Cootie reminds me of the Lund's...I'm so glad that I now have a new image/memory of the game to have...

Mandy said...

so spencers butt popped?? that was the funniest thing i have read today! =)

-KJ said...

Gross huh!!! I was laughing so hard when he said that. He didn't know why it was so funny!