Miss Olivia learned how to drink out of a straw on Thursday! Once she figured it out she thought she was pretty fancy! I just have one question now. Do I have to share my Slurpees or do I let her have some so I can watch her get a brain freeze? You decide. If I share I may video it and post results!
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Suck It Up!
Miss Olivia learned how to drink out of a straw on Thursday! Once she figured it out she thought she was pretty fancy! I just have one question now. Do I have to share my Slurpees or do I let her have some so I can watch her get a brain freeze? You decide. If I share I may video it and post results!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
i see your at one of my favorite places to eat!! i say you give her the slurpee, although you may never get any of it. when i introduced derek to the slurpee, he would never let go of the cup until his brain hurt or it was gone.
That is what I am afraid of! I have a problem sharing food, unless of course everyone will share a bite with me!
I think it would be awsome to see her first reaction to a slurpee. Its great that she has figured out how to use a straw. The first thing that comes to mind when I think of straws is the hot sauce packet joke. If you don't want her to drink your slurpee I'm sure that would work(just kidding).
When you get one, just buy a little green cup one for her...no sharing. I solves it all, except that she will become a Slurpee addict! Might as well just start them young!
I'm not sure about the brain freeze, that kills ME it so painful. But I do enjoy slipping a baby a slice of lemon at a restaurant.
The thing with kids and their own slurpees is that every 5 seconds I have to reach my hand back in the car to "stir it up" for Isaac. All I hear all the way home from my closest 7-11 is "Mom...HELP!". Drive me nuts but I too have to get him his own cause I no sharey.
My kids are immune to limes and lemons. They eat the rind! Nasty. I agree with you Liza! Backseat slurpee driving makes me nuts, but better than sharing my 64oz-er!
Wait until she moves up to chips and salsa!!! That's the real problem, Jessi loves it until her mouth is on fire.
Remember Alli and hot sauce? Mmmmmmm, I like it! She showed you fools!
Oh, you've got to share a slurpee with her or one of her sly uncles will surely give her some while mom isn't looking... And, a brain freeze at that young of age would be like a baby vampire getting small doseages of sunlight at a time so that when its older, it is unharmed while in the full spender of the noon day sun and becomes an unstoppable force of destruction! Just keep her away from sharp wooden stakes.
i do not share drinks that have straws...unless its with Mike. Also, I share milk with nobody ever, and now I'm so grossed out with the thought of milk being mucousy, I don't drink it eva. Welcome to the Oblad family.
I agree with the whole stirring up the Slurpee. That's a very good point. I think that is one of the worst things with Sluprees. Also, when it isn't frozen all the way and it's really thick (this can be a good thing,) then you always have to drink it with a stirring motion. This suck to attempt while getting your last Slupree before you go back to Idaho and almost swerving into a wall while inbetween a semi...not a good idea.
Thanks for the visual on the milk Alli. Someone once told Kevin that they only use the "bloody" milk to make chocolate milk. Puke!
Post a Comment