Thursday, March 29, 2007

Olivia's Competiton or New Dance Partner?

I had a friend send me this just because of the video of Olivia break dancing. This kid gives her a run for her money! Just imagine if we combine their forces!!! Check it out!!! Oh yea, don't mind the commercial at first. It is just loading the video!
* If you don't know what video I am talking about go to my sister Lydia's site and look at "Spinning Olivia."

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=97c192e4-7028-427d-90a9-51a4ae30b3be&f=06/64&fg=email

27 comments:

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Um, I hate to ruin your fun but the video you have linked for this is some weird 80's dating infomercial starring Ted Dansen that quite frankly freaked me out a little and made me thankful I don't remember much of that decade.

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Ok, I got it to work...that was weird. But ya, that kid broke it down. Then again, Olivia was doin half that stuff before she was walking so just imagine what she'd do when she gets coordinated. Plus, how do we knot know that that kid wasn't just a small adult, ya know, like a "little person"? (They hate to be called midgets) Or he could be a full grown man in an oversized house. I thought I caught a hint of a mustache. Either way, Olivia could hold her own.

Cortney said...

Olivia is half that kids age. Give her a few years to catch up and she'll smoke that little midget break dancer. Too bad they don't have baby break dancing schools. Although maybe they do you should check the internet. I'm seeing big bucks in your liitle babies future.

-KJ said...

This kid has had some coaching too. Maybe I will see if Buddy & Tab can teach her a few moves when they aren't busy touring with whatever popstar they are with. It would be like the Suzuki of dance! Start them young!!! Instead of reading music like Suzuki it is just straight freestyle dance! Awww yea!

Mandy said...

that boy was good! you should make olivia watch him every day and study his moves.

Tiffany said...

I saw that video on Lyd's blog. It is so cute. She just spins her little heart out.

Anonymous said...

I saw the 80's love video too. Am I doing it wrong?

-KJ said...

Musta! I just hit play, wathch a commercial and then it comes on! I dunno!

-KJ said...

Yea. I was right. You just have to wait for a sec, even though it looks like it is over, and it will come on.

Nichole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-KJ said...

Holy crap! She DID marry Chad Brown!!! I saw her at Taylor's wedding at MY parents house. I was so busy running around all night that I never couldn't put my finger on who she was! Retarded huh! I was soooo embarassed when she left because I never said hi! I was too confused why Chad Brown came to Tay's wedding! I can't wait to explain it to her at the reunion. Like she even cares. I just felt like a jerk!
As for knowing any addresses I am useless! I live in Utah away from most everyone! I heard the 95 reunion was a bust. Oh well. There is only so much you can do. I will look through my pic though. I am glad you commented!

Lila said...

Girl, you know how to blog. I have never seen such a conversational blog. I am new to blogging and am trying to get my friends to do it too but none of them have yet. In fact I was at Lisa's a week ago showing her our blog and trying to encourage her to do one. Anywho, I tried to access your email via your profile so that I could give you Lisa's contact info; I don't want to post it publically. You can go to my blog and click on my profile and email me. Then I will have your email to give you Lisa's info. Your blog is so fun, I was enjoying reading some of it. Great thong story. Your children are beautiful and I did see the clip you posted for "Olivia's competition..." it was great! I also went to your sister's clip that she had of your daughter. That was soooo hilarious. She is darling. Oh yeah, Travis is the same guy I dated in High School.

-KJ said...

Hooray! I am so excited! I just email you! Thanks for your help. . . and your comment!!!

Alli Easley said...

Dude, all I get EVERY TIME is the stupid love video with Jason and Justine Bateman. Sick.

Lyd said...

That is prolly one of the most amazing things that I have ever seen! And yes, I'm pretty sure that he has a coach aka his dad. Why else would they have a dance pad? They wouldn't need it for a 2 year old because they will roll around on anything! But Olivia has mad skills. She's only one and she was doing that spin thing that that little boy was doing. Amazing.

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Jason Bateman was on that 80's love video? I might try to watch just to see the up-and-coming but now has-been or still-are stars of our day. I just saw Ted Dansen and got frustrated.

-KJ said...

How come I never see that 80's video? Weird. I heart Justin Bateman!!!

-KJ said...

You can go to msn video and just search amazing breakdancing toddler.

Number Mouth said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtFhgLPkutk

-KJ said...

what the? I don't know? Are you sure you weren't just waiting long enough? Try again. It says on the bottom right had corner, amazing breakdancing toddler coming next or something. Wait and see. I hope.

-KJ said...

Ok, I checked youtube. That was it.

Anonymous said...

I think that kid has something wrong with him. He keeps banging his head on the floor. And who puts wood floor in the middle of the carpet?

Anonymous said...

He ain't got nothing on Olivia!

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Hey Ashlee, how come yours is the only name that is in black? Next you're gunna have a wood dance floor in the middle of your living room. Only you wouldn't be the only one with one of those.

-KJ said...

Somehow I think that if anyone would have one of those in the middle of their family room it would be Taylor. Ok, maybe Alli too.

Anonymous said...

I don't know why my name is black. I thought it was just on my computer. I guess I am that cool! jk I wish it was pink.

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Why do girls like pink so much? Honestly. I hope you get pink eye...then we'll see who's favorite is pink, and contagious and nasty :)