Oh my goodness, what a day! Miss Olivia turned one, and she already knows how to party. We had a little family get together with the Bailey's and the Nelson's. We ate yummy pork carnitas, helped Oli open her presents, but best of all we watched Olivia DESTROY her birthday cake! She needed no help to know what she needed to do. She just started plowing through like a track hoe (that's how Uncle E describes it)! We all got a good laugh and she got a belly, and lap, full of cake! All her cousins and Spencer weren't too happy about the ruined cake until they saw we had an extra one , and ice cream, for everyone else. We had a great day! Happy Birthday Olivia! You are such a big girl. Mommy, Daddy, and Spencer love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
That's freakin' awesome!! When Eric taped under her legs, it reminded me of Casper when the food would go right though them and then land in a nasty pile on the floor! hahaha Dang it! I wish that my stupid car did have to freakin' break down!
That was the biggest cake ever! Did she have a tummy ache afterwards? We loved the video. Wish we could have been there.
Very cute. I let my 1 year-olds eat dig in, too, but Olivia is FAST!
She is so cute. I have never seen a kid go after a cake like that.
She ripped into that cake like I have never seen before. Happy Birthday Olivia!
WOW. on my next birthday i am going to eat my cake like that! which, bytheway, is next sunday, ill forward everyone my gift list. j/k
Spence just sucked the frosting in one spot for about five minutes when he turned one. I KNEW she would tear it up, you can see that fire in her eyes!
Is that what you did with your cake when you turned one?
That's what I did to my cake when I turned 28!
Hey Mandy, email me your address. I don't think I have it.
I think I might have peed a little when I saw her eat that thang. Awesome. She was all business. I think she might seek an MBA in a distiguished university and be the first woman editor of Business Week. And she'll insist on the office staff dancing and spinning on Thursdays to keep moral up. She's a team player like that.
What a darling!! I am super impressed by how determined she was to finish it off! Well done Olivia! I can't wait for Ava to get hers tomorrow!
Hilaribum by the way...You seriously need to send that in to AFV (one of Riley's favorite shows..oh okay and mine too)
Post a Comment