Sunday, March 25, 2007

Girly Girls


So I was thinking about how I live in Utah, and pretty much all of you don't. Then I was thinking how when you talk about your friends I pretty much know who they are or kinda what they look like. Anyway, if I don't know them I always think it would be fun to know what they look like. So THEN I thought, maybe I should show you what some of my best buddies look like! So here they are!!! My lovely friend Lisa is on the left. She is almost newly single, so if you know any hot single guys in their 30's let me know! Next is Melanie. She is the toughest chick I know. She is a firefighter and a mother of four. The last two being the most gorgeous identical twins I've ever seen. Next, well. That goes with out saying. After me is Stephanie. She came to my door a few days after we moved in with out a bra on and hadn't brushed her teeth yet just to invite me to the mall later that day. We have been friends ever since. She wasn't happy to take the picture because she is 8 months pregnant. There wasn't much I could do since she is always either pregnant or getting pregnant! Just kidding Steph! She is having her fourth girl!!! Last, but definitely not least, is Katie. She is one of the kindest and most stylish people I know. She would bend over backwards for a stranger and knows how to throw a real party. What a gal! Anywho, these are some of my favorite people to hang out with. We have a blast together!

28 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun!! Having girl-friends makes all the difference in the world I think!

Mandy said...

HOT BABES!!!

Bree :--) said...

Man, you guys are so dang cute! I need to get out of this phase I'm in and actually get out and make some girly friends. I'm just being too lazy right now...I know and like lots of awesome girls, I just never go out with them! Sounds like so much fun!

-KJ said...

I never had real girlfriends in highschool, besides Tiff, until I joined the volleyball team. It is fun to have girls to talk to. When we go out we sit together and our hubbies sit together. Save alot of effort asking "What?" "Huh?" Poor guys wouldn't get a word in otherwise!

Tiffany said...

I need girlfriends!!!!!! It's hard finding girls you have something in common with. I miss the days where I actually had friends! Ha ha

-KJ said...

You just need to start hanging out with some people in your ward. With the exception of your sister in law. I know she is totally nice, but it is also nice to have some separation there. I was totally lonely in our last house because we never made the effort to go out with people. Now we ask totally random people to go out with us and they turn out to be loads of fun!

Tiffany said...

I'll have to try harder. It's hard when we're in the same ward as Terry's sis because they have all the friends but that just makes it more of a challenge for us! Fun,Fun!!

-KJ said...

Just look around and find someone she doesn't hang out with a ton. Some of the "nerdiest" looking couples in our ward are totally the funnest. Most of the time we associate the cute stylish people with being the fun ones. I know I generalize that way sometimes. I learned my lesson in this ward though! If someone makes a funny comment in Gospel Docterine or Relief Society hang out with them. Funny = Fun!

Tiffany said...

Hey good idea! I'll be on the look out! Thanks

Alli Easley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alli Easley said...

Too bad you guys are all so gorgeous I want to punch your eyes down. Congrats on the way you make friends! I'm working on it down here, but everyone in So Cal is skinny and tan, and I'm white and fluffy, so I'm out like sauerkraut!

Tiffany said...

Alli- you know you are one of my favs. You are one of the funniest people I know. I wish I could sit and visit with ya, maybe soon we'll go to CA.

Mandy said...

please alli! you make friends faster than anyone i know!

-KJ said...

No joke! Don't be a whiner! Plus, you are the kind of peeps I target! You know you are irreverent in church! Haha! I would be sitting next to you every week!

Tara said...

KJ - Since we are on the subject of girls just having fun...remember that time when Rae pansed Kristie in the gym during practice with the entire football team watching? She was not wearing a thong that day, but instead peach granny panties. We were laughing so hard we were laying down on the court rolling around. Coach Brown was lecturing us to get serious while Gator was in the corner laughing too. Fun times!

-KJ said...

Yes, that was hilarious! Poor Kristy! She never seemed to confident around the guys. I know that didn't help too much! Oh well, we got a great laugh out of it!!! You know what, is it better or worse that she wasn't wearing a thong? I think I would have preferred the football team see as little of me as possible! Scary.

Tara said...

Kristi is a good sport. I am sure at first it bugged her but later we had a good laugh about it. She got me back though for laughing at her. Once, when I was standing next to Cam's truck talking to Cody and Cam she came up behind me and pulled my v-ball shorts down to my ankles and I was wearing a thong. It was the opening day of zone so we had to wear our uniforms to school. They were our loose shorts, not the bikers. Instead of just squatting down and pulling them back up, I was an idiot and bent over to pull them up. Yep, exposing even more of my backside than had already been viewed. I was so embarassed at first, but after I realized the boys were even more embarassed I thought it was funny. Neither one of them could look me in the eye. At least it was during the season when I was in better shape!

-KJ said...

Ha ha! I remember hearing that! She is someone who's blacklist I would never want to be on! I am actually surprised that Cam and Cody didn't bust up laughing! It makes me laugh out loud thinking of you bending over to pull them up!!!

Mandy said...

thats a great story tara!

Mel said...

Hey Tara~if you look in KJ's thong post, I commented on that same story about Kristi. I remember getting taken off the court for laughing about that, but no one else did. I hated Coach Brown for always taking me out. She gave the bull crap that, "I played better when I got mad." Whatever!

-KJ said...

Oh, we need to play some V-ball! I know I would suck, but it would be so fun! It was always funny when she would take you out. Stupid lezbo.

Tara said...

Mel - Back then I thought it was funny when Coach Brown would take you out, because we hated each other. Remember state? Awful times, but I am so glad we made up shortly after. Stupid boy for causing so many problems.

I remember I would totally mess up and shank a ball and then she would pull you out of the game. What? As much as we would fight, I still thought coach was dumb for doing that. She had her favorites and I kissed enough butt to make sure I was one of them!

One more v-ball memory...our game against Durango at state. This game determined if we would play for the state title. Game point, Mel on the back line, ball is served, Mel is turning to call it out, ball hits Mel, Mel says "sh*$", we lose.

Mel said...

I thought I said the "F" word. All I know is I got a red card for it, and it wasn't a pleasant way for me to end my high school volleyball career. Oh well, it makes a good story,right?
And I don't know if "hate" is the right word. That's a little strong. I disliked you very much! But look...we are great friends now! And none of those boys that caused us so much grief are even in the picture. So much fighting, for what? Pink's song "Stupid girls" is playing in my head. I think I am going to add it to my playlist! I love you Tara!!!

-KJ said...

The thing that stuck with me the most from state was when the Durango coach (I forgot his name) said to us that we probably would have won State if we didn't have Coach Brown! What a compliment! Seriously!!! We would have won if Gator was our coach and he didn't know jack about volleyball! I love that guy. This eye. This is the good eye. -Mike Myers

Tara said...

I love you too Mel!

Anonymous said...

Okay, you girls sound CRAZY,but fun! hey KJ, I know what you mean about the "nerdiest people" being the funnest. You totally have to be talking about Mel(Pink shirt in girly pic) and Dwight...right?! They're prob. the "funnest" people I know of...WHAT!!!

-KJ said...

Nice "Anonymous." Yea right! They are totally the coolest couple in our ward. Everyone wants to hang out with them ;)! We are just the lucky few! LOSER! Just put your real name in MELANIE!
When are you going to get your own dang blog so all my friends can see your georgeous twins?!!!

-KJ said...

You're bad for mentioning Dwight. You totally "Schruted" that up!