Monday, March 5, 2007
Check Her Out!
For all of you who don't know my sister Lydia, she has a blog and is on my "Friends" list. Please go to her site and check out a youtube post she put up of my little Olivia. It is worth watching. Sometimes Olivia practices this at the back of the gym during sacrament. Needless to say, it is very distracting to others, and they can hardly pay attention. This girl is craazay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

28 comments:
What the heck is your kid doing? I have never seen a baby get around like that. It was very entertaining. She is so fast at it!
I love your mom's laugh! Next time you go over to their house, come get me, I would love to see your parents.
Sounds good. They would be excited to see you too!
you should send that tape in to americas funniest home videos! shes nuts! i love it
Hey, howz about you comment on my blog!
Sorry Lyd! I thoutht the people who knew you would comment there. This was for the friends who didn't know you!
I was just joking. I don't really care.
Hey Kissy!! Sarah's blogspot address is amalthya.blogspot.com but Bryce has it password protected so he said to e-mail him (brycetylernelson@gmail.com) and he'll add you so you can see their page!
she's such a breakdancer. You should sell her to the circus.
She is a monkey too. They might want her. Hopefully she doesn't grow a beard when she is older or we might have to sell her.
or grow it and then cut it when its 10" for Locks Of Love.
sick
Did you see my name is earl this week? Kitty had a beard! I love Kitty!
rerun! dont you keep up?
hey kjerstem, have you checked ryans blog lately? his friend on there thought you married on of the baileys, as in jono bailey! taylor and i were laughing so hard!
hahahaha, sweet.
also yes! I love psycho kitty!
I am putting kids to bed at that time so I just give up on the show sometimes, and YES I did read that about the Bailey's. I commented as well!!! R-D-R-R! What a good laugh!
Your chid is talented. 1 year and break dancing. She needs to be on "So you think you can dance" or "America's Funniest Videos" I bet she would win!!!
This kid is soo crazy! She is doing something new everyday! Now she is trying to climb on everything. I don't know how my mom did it!!! The doctor even commented at her 1 year appt. that she is extremely active! You can see how feisty she is in her eyes. Good thing she so cute!
I taught her that. If she wins money I get a cut. OK, so maybe I didn't teach her how to spin but she thinks of me as an inspiration...hence she walked to me first while you guys were busy getting a tan in the Caribbean...mon.
Plus I taught Spencer how to have ginormous calves like his uncle Ryan. I inspire him as well. Also I teach him to say terribly obscene things while you're in the other room... And I tried to teach him not to pee into the wind when you have to pull over on the side of the road to take a leak, but he didn't understand that important principle and peed all over himself. But I still inspire him.
No, I would be gettin' the cut because I was the one that did the video taping! Booya!
WRONG! It is my kid, no kid, no video, no money. I decide what cut you get.
All I want is 80%-ish. Thats a small price for all the good influence I shed upon her. Don't be selfish.
Why don't you push a lemon out of you know where, and then tell me you want 80%! Whatevaaah! Ok, you are so cute and such a great uncle that we might take you on a trip if we win the grand prize. Fair?
Howz about me...you can't forget your favorite little sister!
Sounds good to me! Except for the lemon part. Oh, there's a deal for a 7 day cruise in Hawaii on a cruiseline that doesn't suck for $1000 that is for around May 15th, and that includes the roundtrip airfair. I say we get our big blogger group to go and it'll be a tradition.
hey...I saw "Randy" from Earl at Small World...(am I too late for this comment too? I just got back from Disneyland..did you know?)
Post a Comment