Oh me, oh my! My little guy is four!!! I can't believe how fast time flies! He was just a tiny baby yesterday. Now he talks about the days when he was a little kid! Funny. I love when kids say stuff like that. When I asked him how old he was and he said "I'm four years old," all I could think about was "Bill Cosby Himself" and his "Jeffery" bit. Remember that? Anyway, we had so much fun at his party at Pump It Up, an indoor inflatable playground center. Kevin was super dad, playing with all those sweaty crazy kids! We had pizza, ice cream and cake! I still am not sure about him getting all those gifts! What happened to coloring books and puzzles? This kid SCORED! We also had a family dinner with all the grandparents and Uncle Ry and E and Aunt Bree! What a party weekend. Mom had fun but is glad it is over! Feew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
derek would KILL for that cake. he loves buzz and woody. maybe i will attempt to make a buzz cake for his birthday this year. i also LOVE the throne. i want that in my house
Forget the birthday throne! Give me a fully operating pedicure throne! Wouldn't that be sweet. Next year I want to try making a fun cake for Spencer. This year it was too crazy for that!
It's like my b-day at the Discovery Zone last year! Sitting in that throne was the best ever. haha Those days were the best. But I will say that a pedicure and a message throne would be even better!
yea, give me the pedi chair! i was dreaming of getting a pedicure tonight as i made taylor rub my feet. actually he offered to rub my back and hes so nice that i can hint my feet hurt and he will rub them as well.
Nice boy! Kev doesn't have the attention span for that. He tries, but then gets distracted or falls asleep. A for effort though! I need a pedi NOW! It has been a really really long time!
i try to give myself a pedi, but it just isnt the same...and yeah taylor is really good at things like that. i got a massage during the full episode of cold case! yeah for me
Kev is awesome when I am pregnant! He is really attentive. I guess I just don't ask enough now! The best part of a pedi is someone rubbing your legs!!! I can paint fine, but the rub? Just doesn't really work.
its true! well i guess you know what you need to do around your house to get a rub down...get yourself knocked up. it sounds like it will work everytime!
Ha ha! its opposite for you! You get a rub down and then get knocked up!!!
I agree that parties are the most exhausting for the mom. They aren't even fun for me when I have 10 kids in my house and I have to be so very sweet,fun and attentive for two hours. After my kids 8th birthday party, we are going back to family parties with one friend.
That is the way to do it! I think that once they are tweenies we can just drop them off at a movie and take them to Wendy's. Sound familiar?
I thought that it was Wendys and then babysitting. That place rocks, I wish they had something like that here. If they do let me know. I luv not having b-day partys at the house. Not so much clean up and set up. And cakes are really not that hard to do, they just take a while.
This place was awesome because they set up (even your personal decorations) and clean up for you! I am sure Vegas has something like that, but I would even just rent a slide and put it in your parents back yard! I bet that is less expensive. That is the thing the kids loved the best. I just had to take kids potty. Kev got the only poopy! Hee hee!
It look's like Spence is giving you a charge it in one of those pics. haha
we bought the blow-up waterslide last summer for Jackson's birthday party...it was a hit. Now we have it FOREVEH! Come on over this summer and we can pretend it is seven peaks. I'll have otter pops and even the big kids can go on it it can hold 200lbs!. (i won't be getting in a suit for a while...still baby fat and nursing storage)
We'll just improvise like we did when we were kids. Shorts and a t-shirt!
Post a Comment