Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Sweet Caroline
Do Do Do! That was for all you Niel Diamond fans out there, which I am not! I would like to introduce my new niece to everyone! Her name is Caroline June Handy. She was born April 19, at 6:20pm, and weighed in at 7lb 13oz. She is so sweet and has the best coloring! Her mother, Nicole, looks great. Her father, Garrett, has no idea what he is in for!!! Baby girls know how to get their daddy's hearts! Little bro, Grant, on the other hand was only interested in his new "Big Rig" toy! Welcome Miss Caroline! We are all excited to have you here. Sorry Nicole and Garret about the title. I had to do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
What would it be like to put a bow in one of my babies hair? Oh wait...I did that already :)
cute baby btw
She's so pretty! I luff her and need to squeeze her lil cheeks off.
I want her lips! Juicy!
She does have the best lips I have ever seen on a baby! So pretty! OK, I want one...
Very pretty little baby! I just found out that my sister Jamie is pregnant!!!!
What! Jamie is prgnant! Hooray!! Congratulations Jamie!
congratulations to your sis! i cant wait to have another little newborn. they are so precious and grow so fast. i want a baby girl so bad!
She is sooooo sweet!I love new babies...wait I love ALL babies,who am I kidding. I can't wait until next week for my little newborn to be in my arms and not kicking the crap out of me!:)
yay for bebbess!!! I hart them! and she is cuter than ever!
Congrats to Jamie btw! :)
Hooray Tiff! You can have a post just like this in a week!!!! How fun is that! We can't wait to see all 11 lbs of Ty and his head full of hair!
SHe is so sweet! I always knew deep down you are a Neil Diamond fan!! Just admit it!
Krista, there are only two types of people in this world...
Terry got me into Neil Diamond,I hate to admit it but he's not so bad.
You haven't watched the Jazz Singer then. I don't mind listening to him if I can pretend I am Will Farrel acting as Niel singing Coming To America. I HAVE to mock it if I listen to it. Spencer LOVES to rock out to it. :(
Post a Comment