
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Alli. Happy birthday to you. We hope you get some tonight, we hope you get some tonight, we hope you get some lovely presents. We hope you get some tonight! We've all come along way from this picture. Besides the fact that Tay and I look like orphans, Alli looks HAWT in those booty shorts! We love you!

30 comments:
BEE-A-U-TIFUL! Oh, happy birthday Alli! Hope you have a great one. Too bad Liza's shorts are totally coming back in for little girlies! I luf it.
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT! I need a copy this minute!
check out eric and the chest hair (if he had any)...he needs a medallion. And you KJ....see you were the one that set the "wear your had sideways" look. Way to go trend setter. AND alli does have the nice tucked in sideways shirt and our booty shorts. Fabuloso!
I bought Olivia some sweet booty shorts for this summer! One pair is even rainbow striped so she looks totally 70's! I can't wait!
To bad that you are off by a day!! haha jk I love that pic. It's pretty freakin' awesome. I hope that that crap doesn't come back into style. Mostly just Kissy's hat anyway!
I know I was off by a day! That is why she got a whole post dedicated to her!
I think L.L. Cool J still wears a hat like that, kinda!
that pic is awesome. happy birthday alli!
i liek the rainbow on tays overalls. very manly and why isnt eric wearing a shirt under his jacket...or is that his shirt? those are some super short shorts!! so cute though!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I plan on us wearing all of this again when we go together. Mandy, you'll have to wear a bonnet when we go since you were a baby when this picture was taken. All I remember about that trip was that Paul gave us all $20 bills, hellz yeah! Also, I seriously remember selecting this ensemble when we went...I thought it was smokin.
That picture is sooooooo cute!You all look so awesome!What cute kids and what fun memories you all have as cousins together.Even though I wasn't there at that time,I remember the COOL style!:)
Hey Tiff, remember this? "Oh my heck that scared me!" Said in unison when the Monorail zoomed by us when we weren't expecting it!!! Fun trip!
You did a fabulous job on the outfit as I did. I like our french braids and how mine is all lopsided. I bet I threw a fit and mom said that if I complained anymore I wouldn't be going to DL. Then dad joined it to say "yeah and if you don't eat your food I'm bringing the fying pan too!" Hah!
Oh and I think Alli and I also picked out Taylor's outfit as well. Didn't we do good?
*frying*
Are you and Taylor cousins???
He looks the same!
yes they are cousins. btw im his wife mandy..nice to meet you...well if you would call blogging meeting!
What the?!!! You never knew we were cousins?! That is so funny.
Eliza, yours were lopsided because you had just done threw a damn fit on the floor about the bumps in your socks. Hahah, man, we had fun as kids. Sweeeet!
I'm sure I threw the fit about the lopsided bumpy hair cause I'm also pretty sure I was wearing my sweet high heeled rainbow platform sandals.
Eliza, you sound like me! I always remember my mom getting mad at me because I was freaking out about a bump in my hair or an outfit she picked out for me! That's why I was doing my own hair and getting myself dressed by first grade. Too bad I never really looked as good as I thought I did!
My mom let me do my hair on Picture day in the 4th grade....I had pony tails that were all crazay!
I had to get myself ready since like the 1st grade cuz dad went to work at 6 and then mom had seminary and then Taylor was well...Taylor!
Once I was sooooo sick of the hairs on my head (right above my ears) sticking out to the side that I cut them right off with scissors. Mom was not happy with me!!! chello!!! Hairspray muh child!
oh and then there was the high school siblings too!
Poor Ash....
Wa wa wa!
my dad said we need to get all our pictures together and scan them so we all have them....what a treasure that'll be maties. K sorry that was dumb.
:-P
all you cute married people!!!
I'm totally wearing those booty shorts over my g's.
NASTAY! Um...yeah...we'll all wear them K Alli....we'll look so good...k..so wear them k...do it cause we ALL are gonna do it right everybody...Yeah, we are fo-rills!
Post a Comment