Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Easter Weekend
What a busy weekend! I am sure everyone is saying that! We began ours with an Easter egg hunt at a neighbor's house with a dozen or so kids. Spencer was so pumped about it, but I was freaking out because I realized that we forgot the eggs we were supposed to bring at the store in the bag! Luckily my friend had extra, and it all worked out. All the kids had a blast and got donuts after it was over. We went straight from there to Nana and Papa's house (my parents house) with Grandma and Grandpa (Kev's parents). We had a nice lunch and Easter egg hunt #2! Olivia liked the shiny eggs Nana bought. She also figured out that if she just threw them down hard enough they would split open. Smart girl! Kevin's parents went home, and we stayed the night because it got too late. We missed Stake Conference (oops), so Olivia has to wait until next week to wear her pretty new dress. I can't wait! Later on we went to Grandma and Grandpa's for a tasty dinner and Easter egg hunt #3!!! Holy loads of candy! We had a wonderful weekend and loved spending time with our great families.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



20 comments:
Partay! It was pretty freakin' fun. I love that pic of Olivia getting into her basket(in black and white) and the one of her and Jesse! Oh so cute! Jesse's the shiz. Too bad we don't get to have those fun egg hunts with Uncle E anymore!! Those where the best ever. Except for the time when those random people where there and found the $100 egg! Who the crap where they? And they were too freakin' anyway! Morons.
Sounds like you guys had a great weekend!! I love your pictures too!!I can't wait to see Liv's easter dress...I am such a sucker for those.
how fun! we still havent done the kids easter egg hunt...oops, but now the park wont be so crowded with everyone else and their momma doing egg hunt!
and dang! your kids are cute! i love easter outfits!
Sounds fun.(And why does Spencer look like Tara's little boy? I bet I would get them confused in real life.)
Our Easter bunny was extra stupid and put the eggs in the backyard. We had to find them in the rain! Good thing kids are resiliant and happy no matter what. They loved it.
I think we are getting too old cause we had NO easter egg hunt and the kids actually got NO eggs. I, I mean, the easter bunny got my kids the pre-made ones at costco with the basketball, volleyball, duffle bag, water bottle, candy ones. OH and Isaac got a Curious George that blows bubbles in the tub and candy. Miles just got clothes. I didn't even do the easter outfits cause we TOO had Church Vacation, I mean, Stake Conference so who's gonna see my kids clothes and care?
KJ-your kids are so cute. We need to do a family dinner of us up here in Utah some Sunday. Hows bout when My mom moves here in a month...prepare your mom.
OH and I didn't take any picture either!!
Very cute pics. Im glad that someone else has busy holidays too. And Aleda was tryin to get us to come down to mexico too, I know we suck!!!
Aleda's always doing that. Have you been to her house yet? It's so pretty. I could use some sun...bad!
ooh...I want to go to Mexico! AND I think you guys should come down to Vegas for a family dinner so Ava and Olivia can play!
I think the last time I participated in an easter egg hunt was over in Midway...remember that and how it was in a cemetery!!!? Sick! But hey I'd do anytyhing to get candy even if it was on top of dead people!
Yes. Yes. And Yes! Wait, what was I saying yes to again?
Stacey (Eaton), I don't know why Spencer and Caden look so much alike, but they do. Maybe they are just eachothers twin. You know how everyone has a twin out there somewhere.
Eliza, don't feel bad. I DID NOT give my kids baskets at all! They got enough crap from everyone else!!! I didn't plan any of the egg hunts either. We are from the same fam! I got her dress at the Fashion District in LA for a great price and she still needs her 1 year picture taken and Spence needs his 4 yr. The blog is my only motivation to keep taking pictures! Dinner sounds great. Lets plan it! You need to pick the menu since you guys are so picky ;)!
Stacey (Liu), yes, you are lame for not going to Mexico with us. It would have been soooo fun! We are going in September if you still want to come!
Sarah, yes, we do need to let the little ones play! I am going to sneek down with my mom one of these times she gets her hair done so I can see some of the Vegas clan!
Oh my heck! I was just thinking about that last night!!! I was wondering if my memory was actually right. I was thinking, "There is no way we had an egg hunt in a cemetary! Did we?"
We did! What the? Spence and Debbie were smokin' a fat one to plan that. Maybe they thought it would be very symbolic having an Easter egg hunt in a cemetary while we celebrated our Lords Resurrection. No, they are just stupid.
Love the pictures, your kids are so cute!
We had three hunts too, so much candy that the garbage men will get to enjoy it too.
If that's what they were thinkin' then that is just plain stupid because what all us kids were thinkin' was "Get candy! Get candy!"
I was totally kidding!!! I could see mom and Shauna trying to make a connection like that as a joke when they were trying to figure out where to have it though.
mmmhmmmm!!! tru that! Aren't we all just like our muzzahs!!!?
Sadly yes. Our poor children.
Those are great pics! YOu know I think your kids are way too cute!That sounds like a fun weekend. Were pretty busy too.I had an egg coloring party with all the cousins and then on Easter we hid the eggs. Paige had soo much fun finding them.She loved her Easter basket.WE then had a big turkey dinner at the Parrish's. Lots of fun,busy moments,candy and food!
I got a few cute shots, but my chillins will NOT let me take pictures of them together! Spencer doesn't seem to remember how to look at the camera and smile at the same time! He totally smiles and has his eyes looking in the most random direction! Oli can't hold still for a second when the camera is on. I just want a few, dang (Napolean style)!
Speaking of Easter pictures, where are yours!!! I keep checking and nothin'! Aren't you going to be a professional photographer or something? Come on! :)
Post a Comment