Sunday, May 4, 2008

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

ATTENTION! ATTENTION EVERYONE!

Twenty six year old Ryan Nelson of Las Vegas, NV is recently engaged!!! On Saturday May 3rd in Mesa, AZ he proposed to the lovely Miss Lauren Davis. Lauren was quoted as saying (from a text message), "He totally tricked me!" She also said that, "I LOVE it so much," when asked about her ring. Details are pending on the acutal event. An interview with Ryan is in the works. However, we can expect a sealing date sometime in early August. All parties are thrilled.

14 comments:

Tara said...

I never thought I would live to see the day when Ryan got engaged! Congratulations to him, Lauren and your family. Post pictures of the happy couple!

-KJ said...

Too bad we have NO pictures of them together!!! She will be in AZ all summer. Maybe when she comes to visit we will get a few. She sent me a text picture of her ring. I will try to email it to myself and post it.

liufamily said...

Serously in August!!! The ONE vacation that I have EVER been on with lance is in Aug. I would feel like crap if I missed the wedding. I am so excited for Ryan!!! She is a cute girl, another great addition to the fam.

Tiffany said...

SHUT YOUR FACE! My mouth is still open in suprise! I am so excited for him! What a fun time. I am dying to see her!
ARe you coming to Cali or what! Call me. I leave tomorrow at 1pm. Come play with us!Love ya

-KJ said...

Stacey! I am sure Ry and Lauren would understand! It is about time you go!!! This summer is a busy wedding season for you guys. Seriously, does this make 3 or 4 for you guys?

Tiff, I am calling you today!

liufamily said...

Ryans will be #4, thats crazy. I think there might be one more on the liu side this year in the winter. I am so excited for them!!!

Alli Easley said...

YAYAYAYAYAY! Finally! So is L in Mesa for the summer?

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for Ryan! He is such a great guy!!! Can't wait to see pics!! :)

Mandy said...

finally! :) im happy for him and i cant wait to meet her. ive only heard great things.

aubrey. said...

YAY! I love them both. They are so perfect toegther!

-KJ said...

Ryan updated his blog!!! Everyone go there and read about all of it!

Sarah said...

Yay for Ryan!!! Thanks for letting us know...off to read Ryan's blog!

Lyd said...

Otherwise, no one would check it because it's been so long since his last blog.

Nichole said...

OK, I don't know your brother, but I was born in Mesa so WOO HOO! Great things happen there! :)