Friday, May 23, 2008

OH. MY. GOSH.

I really should be posting about Spencer's graduation from pre school, but that will come later. I have been a bit down since our boy David Archuleta didn't take home the big prize Wednesday night. I know he will get a contract and he will make millions, but we just wanted to see him win! Well, I am officially recovered. LOOK AT THIS AMAZING TALENT!!! They are both unbelievable. The second clip is my absolute favorite. I could watch this guy for hours on end! Make sure you watch until after the judges speak. He does another somin' somin'.



18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally can do without the singing talents. But THAT I love.

Eliza said...

Pretty sure I would walk right by someone on the street doing that but WHAT.THE.CRAP!! That was crazy!! My favorite was video #2 when he was on his knees doing that crazy crap.

-KJ said...

That is my favorite part too! I think I rewound that part three times last night.

Bree :--) said...

We were dying watching that last night! Oh my awesome! What I can't believe is why you didn't put a clip up of my new favorite David. Yes, that's right, David "Sex" Soller (or somethin like that!). His name says it all, he was sexy! Did you his??

Bree :--) said...

*did you SEE his?*

Child Family said...

LOVE that! That show is my summer guilty pleasure.

Nichole said...

They look like they are made of elastic. I guess I need to start watching too!

Tara said...

Can I just say...I have been waiting FOREVER for this show to come back on. It is without a doubt my favorite show ever. => It's amazing what those people can do. Makes me a bit jealous.

Lyd said...

Yes, my favorite show eva too!! SO good! It makes me miss dancing and makes my wish that I was better. :( Are these playing online?! I've missed them because of work and being out of town!!!!

Those guys are SICK!!! (in the good way sick!) haha SO amazing!!!!

Mandy said...

i too enjoy this show. these guys are crazy. how can you move your body like that?
i just wish i could dance at least a tiny bit.

Valerie said...

Out of control. Thanks for motivating me to watch my TVO. I have to watch the episode now!

k8shoe said...

LOVE LOVE this show! Can't believe "Sex". Is he for real?

-KJ said...

He makes me sad! I don't know. I think he's serious. Did you see his mom? They look exactly the same!

Dani said...

I saw this the other night and was so bugged I didn't dvr it so I could show Lester and Corben - I know they would have loved it.....now I'll just redirect Lester here so he can see it. #2 is my fave for sure!!

Anonymous said...

What you can't do that too? pshhh. easy! hahaha

LOVE THIS SHOW!! And he was SO awesome! I was totally laughed at but, I so cried when the blind girl was dancing! HAHA LOL

Tabatha & Michael Stimpson said...

AWESOMELY SICK!!!

Audrey Taylor said...

KJ, you've always liked dancing! I remember being at a youth dance and a boy said to me, "That girl can dance." And pointed to you.

Ashley O said...

darn....the 2nd video is gone. I missed it...crapola.

but the first guy was cool. Brilliant man. Brill-yunt!