Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cinco De Mayo BABY!!!

There is a gene that runs in the Nelson family that is specific to celebrating/partying. We don't need any specific reason to get together and play. WELL, now Cinco De Mayo has a purpose. It is the birthday of lil' Miss Taylor Lane Nelson!!! She came five days late and covered in chins and rolls, but she is finally here! Bree and Eric couldn't be more pleased. All went well with the delivery, and you can go to their blog for the details (when they get around to posting). So far, Baby Tay hasn't exercised her lungs much. She is so mellow and sweet. She has a perfect little head and is a wonderful combination of both her parents. We are so excited to have a cousin on the Nelson side! Watch out Taylor, they are excited to meet you!!!
Two girls in one week (Lauren and Taylor)! These are the things that make life so great.

P.S. Happy Anniversary Bree and E! What a great anniversary gift! (Bree and Eric were married May 6, 2006)

19 comments:

Allison Easley said...

It is physically painful for me right now to not be able to hold her. Honestly, it's all I can do not to drive up and eat her lil face off. I think I need a trip up (with camera) in about oh...14 days. Yep.

Tara said...

So fun...that is crazy because Taylor is one of the names that we have been considering for our girl!

Eliza said...

I love that picture... her eye open and all! She is seriously so dang cute. I loved her chubby cheeks enough to bite, but I refrained.

-KJ said...

I KNOW!!! I wanted to chew on her so bad, but you know how protective new moms are. ;)

I think Lydi got some cute shots of her holding her head up and eyes wide open. I hope she posts them soon. Hint hint.

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh. I NEED her...and more pictures!! Someone get on that.

Saren Atkisson said...

hi i am brees sister to see more pictures of baby taylor go to www.jackandseth.blogspot.com!

Mandy said...

she is so cute!! i want to see her in person. bree looks so good...lucky! oh and taylor is such a great name..for a boy and a girl! :)

shauna said...

I go on record that the name Taylor was a boy's name first. (Both historically and genealogolically) All of you "new fangled" unisex names!!!! Maybe when they have a boy they will name him Susan Shauna Nelson (J/K)

If she is the kind of baby Eric was, then you guys are lucky. That child had the chubbiest cheeks, the biggest eyes and the most calm personality (Cahndy!!! Cahndy!!!)...inside joke

He was so peaceful that even his blinks took 5 seconds.

-KJ said...

Thanks Saren!

Shauna, she is totally Eric's personality...for now. She is so mellow and lovey!

liufamily said...

I am so excited for them. What a cute pic. Luv it!!!

Tiffany said...

Weight please!!!!! I love her!

-KJ said...

Oh, she is 8.3, but I still don't think anyone asked how long she was. She looks pretty average in her length.

Ashley O said...

Popcorn Popping? Really?

thanks!!!!!!!! now i won't be able to sleep cuz that song will be stuck in my head, you dork...jk i love you.

-KJ said...

What says spring more than Popcorn Popping? I forgot I put that on there! Hahahaha!

mjs ashworth said...

So cute! You forget how little they are! Happy Cinco de Mayo to your bother and sis!

Anonymous said...

Hey, i was running. Was i walking or running? I had to do 22 today and it was killer!! Ha!! Wow, you should have pulled over and and drove me to my destination! Ha ha!!

k8shoe said...

Congrats Aunty!

-KJ said...

Jess, that is so funny! You were RUNNING!!! Way to go!

Katie, you're alive?

Nicole Cave said...

I swear everytime I turn around someone is pregnant, getting engaged, having a baby, or graduating from something lately...either just the time in our lives for all of it or this is a very busy Spring for all!!