Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Decided To Participate


Where were you born? Las Vegas, NV

Middle name: Jessica (on Church records) and Nelson for the rest of the world.

How old will you be this year? 29 (until I turn 40)

Nicknames: KJ, Kissy, Kage?

Are you taller than your mother or father? Barely taller than Mom and dwarfed by Dad

Do you cry often during movies? Yes. It can be the smallest thing. Even the music will do it.

What is one of your biggest pet peeves? lights on during the day. I need natural light! I also HATE when something is spilled on a freshly cleaned floor. OH, and garbage in the sink. GRRR.

Favorite color: Depends on the day. Black always.

Favorite foods: Mexican, French fries, and ice cream!

Favorite beverage: Coke with Sonic ice or fresh squeezed lemonade.

Favorite cold cereal: I like lots of them. I also love granola from the church mill. MMMM!

Favorite smells: rain, clean baby, clean house, clean laundry. Can we say OCD?

Favorite time of day: Mornings and when Kevin gets home.

Favorite make-up products? MAC and Bare Minerals

How many pillows do you sleep with? two

Do you play an instrument? Used to play violin.

Did you do any sports in High School? volleyball

What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Horton Hears a Who. I need to go out this weekend!

What is your favorite article of clothing? JEANS!!!

What is your dream vacation? Touring Italy and Spain. What the heck. Let's say the whole Mediterranean.

What was your first impression of your spouse? Tall, handsome and reserved.

What is your favorite "me-time" activity? Shopping alone or reading a book.

Favorite TV shows: Dexter, House, Office, 30 Rock, SNL, Flight of the Concords...the list goes on.

What is your dream car? Right now a new Tahoe. Later an A6.

What is one of your weaknesses? Junk food

What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Grilled cheese or spaghetti

What is the emotion you feel the most? Contentment

Do you consider yourself outgoing? Most of the time.

What is something you are constantly working on? Patience (Remembering my Love and Logic)

Any hidden talents? I haven't found them yet.

What is a word or phrase you overuse? "OH, my gosh," "WHAT!" and "NO!"

What was the hardest thing that has happened to you this year? Having the market drop

What is the best thing that has happened to you this year? Having the market drop (put things into perspective)

What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Getting our backyard in and growing our first veggie garden.

The best piece of advice you've learned so far this year? Remember to have joy and be positive. I love President Hinckley!!!

Now, post the most recent picture of yourself. This REALLY is the most recent picture of me. It's a project of Alli's! Just trying to give her a little business!

These are good questions, so I hope some of you will do this one!

5 comments:

Nichole said...

Glad that you participated too. We actually have a lot in common. A few of your answers made me think, "oh, yeah, I should have wrote that".
Can we see the rest of the super model pictures?

-KJ said...

Pshht! It is all about the photographer! She probably took 467 pictures and kept 2.

Allison Easley said...

pshh, no, I'll post the rest. I gotta get my vacation on, yo. ;)

Audrey Taylor said...

Hi KJ,
This is Audrey from Cheyenne High! I remember your husband taking you to prom. I didn't know you married him. I was also married in 1999 (Nov). We adopted our first 4 yrs after we were married. I concieved Rachel and then Tiffany. So now we have 3 and the youngest is 6 months! Glad to see all is going well!

Nicole Cave said...

Now I understand where the "J" in KJ fits in!!