Tuesday, October 9, 2007
My Preciousssssss
Here is Oli's new 'baby'! Can you believe it! I pulled out some Halloween stuff, and she attached herself right to this scary rat. She loves it just like all of her other babies, maybe more in fact. He has to sit next to her to eat, she lets him drink out of her sippies, and she carts him around all over. People have very adverse reactions to this rubbery rodent, and it is even more shocking when they see this sweet little girl loving it like a baby doll. Personally I love it! I don't know if it is because she has a slight sense of morbidity (like her mother) or if it is the undiscriminating love of a child. Lets go with the latter.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

25 comments:
What kind of Mother are you? Get that thing out of her hand.......no person should have an empty McDonalds cup. Get that girl a drink. Oh and I love the rat. I didn't see it the first time I looked at the picture. All I could see was RED when I saw OLI had an empty cup. *Shakes a fist*
That's right! Just trying to help my help my kids grow strong with a nutritious diet!
She is just defying the norm with the rat, embrace it!
WHAT?!? How funny. I also love that she AGAIN has a bruise on her head. Does she ever not? Oh I forget it's and age thing.
I love the flip flop in the doorway of your house. Also, I think that Miles, Oli, Harper and Dylan all have the same hair except in varying colors. Also, I hope you weren't giving her the Orange drink from McDonalds. I'll have to kill ya.
PS, I love the rat too.
No, the Orange Drink only comes in huge rentable coolers available at any Saturday Mormon Function...especially the Bishop's Fair circa 1987.
She (your child not the rat) is adorable.
too funny. after i saw olis cup i really wanted mcdonalds. and seriously, does anybody ever get anything but the orange drink when you are there? it always makes me thirstier but i love it.
olivia is such a cutie
You've been away in Mexico right? She had to find something to fill the void-the next best thing right? Ha, I love it-it's totally a morbidity thing, don't kid yourself...like mother, like daughter :)
that is quite disturbing :) but i can see ave doing the exact same thing
She is NOT drinking the orange drink. Sprite.
The shoe in the doorway, well they are SUPPOSED to be in the locker drawers, but oh well.
I think the ward parties ruined me on McD's orange drink. I will never again in my live be able to take Triaminic! Bleeeh!
Eliza, Olivia doesn't have any birth marks, but she does have a permanant bruise on her forehead. She just got a fresh one today.
Finally, SOMEBODY help me change my header! It is custom, and we can't figure out how to change it!
I can help you, so can a few other people. What do you want to do to it?
can't you just go into the page elements and edit the header part?
No, I was helping her do it and it didn't work. I even copied and paste my codes into hers and everything was the same as mine except for the header. So I don't know what's up. Everything looks the same as mine, so I can't figure it out. I just figured since I have only done it a few times that she should ask one of you guys because you know more about what you are doing. Oh, and Kissy, if you want more changes, such as different colors around your pics and such, I can help you with that later.
I love it! Now this doesn't make me feel as bad for loving Halloween so much. I should show these pics to Michelle and see what she thinks! Maybe you should have brought that rat for the car trips! :)
I am stillllllllll laughing sooo hard in the quiet computer lab. This is great stuff here! I saw the rat in the first pic and thought "What the heck kind of dog is THAT!?" Then I noticed that it is a rat. THEN I noticed that she 'carts' it around everywhere she goes! Then I laughed even more....oh gotta love the morbidity of it all...
Her header is a .jpg that someone must have made. To remove it and use the Page editor like liza said is the only way to change it.
Eeeh??? So sad I am so dumb. I will call somebody.
your new blog background gives me the heebie jeebies.
Too bad my header doesn't match!
your unmatching header gives me da heebie jeebies!
Jerk face! Then fix it for me! I am too re-ta-did.
Come on nothing says Halloween like pink bubbles. Pretend they are bubbles of blood mixed with saliva.
Me lovey the RRRAAATTTT!
Love it!! What a cutie!! I probably wouldn't even touch that thing. Ha! She is a toughie, you are right, just like you!! By the way, i LOVE your hair!!!!
hahaha fine maybe i will fix it for you!
Post a Comment