Monday, October 8, 2007

Elvira or Vixen?


So what do you think? It has been a couple of years since I have gone dark, and I thought with the season change it was a good time. I was in the mood, and I love it! I wish it was about 8" longer, then it would be fabuloso. OK, so do Lydia and I officially look like sisters now?!! I pulled an expression in the mirror after it was done and I was thinking, 'Holy crap, that is Lydia!' Spencer asked me why I turned my hair brown when I picked him up from school today, but he said he liked it. Few! All I need is a 4 year old telling me I am not cute! Hopefully the hubby likes it! He doesn't know I did it!

32 comments:

Nicole said...

You look hot!

Alli Easley said...

OOOOOooOOooOO! Super hot!

Now I needs me some hair work, I'm so white trash right now with my 3" growth. I'm just waiting for the "big brown and gray roots" trend to come into style.

-KJ said...

Lovely! I think me ma is sportin' that look right now too! Good thing Dawn is fixing her on Thursday!
I am suprised you haven't done it yourself!!! Member when you dyed your white kitty rainbow colors with Kool Aid?

Alli Easley said...

I seem to be compared to your mom a lot, by many. I take it as a compliment! She's rad.

-KJ said...

Funny, because I thought you always got compared to Kathy, but you always reminded me of my mom more. She TOTALLY has the same laugh as you. It is so funny!
I think I am more like Kathy, sans the posture.

Alli Easley said...

Well, the fact that I've been divorced makes me compared to Kathy, but Dawn has always said that my laugh (just like you said!) and my sense of humor, and my mannerisms remind her of Susan. Just because I have da blonde hair doesn't mean I'm like da blonde aunt! Na mean?!

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

I love it! I have been so back and forth with going dark, but that gets me way excited. LOVE IT!!!

The Christensen's said...

Ooohhh I like it! You know it makes me want to change mine too! Maybe at Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Love it -- ditto to Alli - HOT and I'll throw a little sassy in there! :)

Mandy said...

i like it. last time i went blonder and i am missing the dark. i needed a change though. im jealous you can go so dark though. you look great dark and blonde! LUCKY!!!!

Mandy said...

oh and who is Alvrya? I thought it was Elvira????

Tara said...

LUV IT! You are lucky enough to be able to go back and forth and always look great.

What did Kevin say? We are going to be up there for Thanksgiving and Christmas...will you guys be around? Maybe we could do dinner or something.

Bree :--) said...

What?! Love it. I went dark today too...so fun. Mine's not as dark, though. Hey, if you haven't looked at my blog since you last posted on it, I wrote you a whole big long thing on it about driving down to Vegas with us...go check it out (cuz I don't feel like retyping it!).

-KJ said...

Um, thanks to all!
Kev did like it! A new woman in the house ;)!
Mandy, it is Elvira!!! I couldn't remember how to spell her name! I'll change it!
Dani, I don't need more sass. I get myself in enough trouble!
Tara, we will be in Vegas for Thanksgiving, but here for Christmas. Call me!
Krista!!! You are alive. Wait, you need to say that to me! I have been such a loser about calling! When I get back from Vegas!

Nichole said...

All I noticed in that picture was your boobs! Geez! They didn't look that big at the reunion!
I know I can get away with this comment after your thong post!
But, eventually I noticed the hair and it looks good!

-KJ said...

Oh, I am laughing! That is scary since they are half cropped out of the shot! Only a C my darlin'! I think you are still winning!

Anonymous said...

I noticed the boobs,too, but I think they were because of the oh-so-sexy-pose you are doing. No wonder Kevin likes the "new woman".

k8shoe said...

You are a totally different woman! I don't think I've ever seen you with that dark of hair but you look beautiful. You ARE so lucky that you can look good with dark or light hair cuz not many can.

k8shoe said...

and the first thing I thought when I saw the picture is, "Oh, she and Lydia actually do look alike."

liufamily said...

I Like!!! I don't remember if my hair was dark when you came down, but chels did it even darker last week. Its almost as dark as yours now. Its so fun to change!!!!!!!

Jillian said...

sexy mama! I just went dark too and I love it.. you definitely look awesome with dark or blonde, but I love the dark!!!

Eliza said...

I already told lydia she looked like you when you had blonde hair. Now even more. I LOVE when I am dark...oh wait I always am except I am now going lighter and not the blonde kind :(

-KJ said...

That's ok Liza! We found one of those on my head too! Thank you Christensen genes.

Eliza said...

at least yours is one....mine is like 50!

Tiffany said...

SOOOOOO cute! I will post pics of my short hair tomorrow! I cant believe how cute the dark looks on you...so freakin cute!LUCKY! I better look cut after my hair cut?

-KJ said...

It will be so cute Tiff! No worries. I am sure I will be cutting mine before I know it. This whole 'growing my hair out' business hasn't been working so far!

Taylor said...

You guys are right...Look at that rack....It must have at least 50 types of nail polish on it. Now that is the epitomy of color diversification.

Was that un-called for coming from a First cousin? Probably, but my jokes know no family boundaries. I am an equal opportunist "funny guy". Except I ain't that funny, and guy is too much gender ambiguity for me. I am now to be known as an "slightly amusing male".

Anonymous said...

I don't know which way I like your hair better. I love the dark, and you do look like your sister.

-KJ said...

Thanks for the compliment Ashlee? Just kidding.
Tay, we would expect nothing less from you. I also thought it was a pretty impressive 'rack.'

Lyd said...

I luff it! I've always liked you hair when you go dark. People say that I keep looking more like you and now (again) you're looking more like me! hehe Now I just need to loose 30 pounds and we'll be almost twiners!!

Ashley O said...

its like when people think liza and I are twins! Good for her!!!! But for me??? hmmmmm.....once when this happened I was all "That was nice of that guy but I look sooo like crap today!" all Liza said and COULD say to that was "Well, GEE THANKS!!!"

tee hee...

p.s. i love the hair. I too will always be dark but my hairline is getting lighter. I have a feeling I'm going to have a Stacy London (What Not to Wear) thing going on. EEP!

Ashley O said...

oh p.s.s. when we tell the people that we are 10 years apart I get called the oldest! Yay for liza! I hope i'm like her when i'm 29!

;) lol