Monday, May 21, 2007

My Little Family (unedited!)

Here are a few more pics. Like I said, we still need to edit and head swap a few, but here are a couple. That is why we don't have my whole family in a picture together because it needs to be edited before I post it! Thank heavens for technology!

59 comments:

-KJ said...

I think I need to head swap that more serious one of me! I liked it at first, but it seems weird without me smiling!!!

Tara said...

I think they are all really cute!

Nicole Cave said...

Good pictures. I like your hair in them!

Mel said...

Wow! Fancy! They turned out really nice.

liufamily said...

Cute pics. I want to see the one with the thumbs up!!!! I have to compliment you on how good you are about getting pictures of your kids. I am not so good with the camera, remembering to use it. The kids pics are very cute.

Mandy said...

very cute. i am hoping we can get our family pictures taken when we are in vegas this summer. we will see if it actually happens! olivia is looking more like kevin i think!
so how does kevin like his veneers? taylor would love to get some to replace his tiny ground down teeth one day. were they pretty pricey?

Anonymous said...

Curly hair! Cutey, I don't think I have ever seen that on you.

-KJ said...

He loves his teeth, and he LOVES Cal Evans (the dentist who did them). He did his front four even though he only needed his front two. He just thought it would look better. They were pricy, but it seems it is about the same price everywhere you check. He had to get them done or he wouldn't have front teeth! Just hold off till Tay is makin' the bucks!
Stacey, these are the ones with the thumbs up! Hopefully they look good enough to be that! They just need to be cropped and have a little editing done. I didn't post our family one because we definately need some head swaps! You can see the final product when you come to my freakin' house and see them on the wall!!!!

-KJ said...

Haha! We posted comments at the same time!
It has been a while since you have seen me! I do it curly a lot more now. I used a curling iron in the pictures, but I have really naturally curly hair, except on top. I am hoping one more baby will take care of that for me!

Sarah said...

You guys are darling...I love Oli's outfit!

Tiffany said...

Those turned out so nice!You guys look really good. Olivia looks so grown up already....CRAZY!

Nichole said...

Beautiful family and location. I wish Vegas was green!
I got my teeth done 4 years ago, as we all know, I really needed the help! A bridge, 2 crowns and 3 veneers totaled $7000. But, so worth it. I love my smile now! The guy that did mine is still in town if anyone wants his name.

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable. Your kids are so big.

Alli Easley said...

Nonono, totally hot. Don't swap anything.

Nichole - give me his name.

-KJ said...

You all know I posted these so you could tell me how hot I am am and how cute my family is!
How's that tooth Alli? Hee hee! You should go to Kev's dentist (or Nicholes)! My mom is making an appointment for your mom next week. She is trying to get her away from the Dentist Who Will Remain Nameless. Kev loved this guy so much he said he would even go down every six months to get a cleaning at his office!!! Kev HATES the dentist.

Alli Easley said...

I hate the dentist too, because the Dentist Who Shall Remain Nameless (here to for called DWSRN) used to tell me "aw, its no big whoop, toughen up" and then yank teeth that didn't need to be yanked. Or the fun time where he pulled two molars out on the bottom right leaving me one to chew with and said "so chew on the other side"...ok sweet. Good advice Bishop...er...I mean...DWSRN.

I know, I am seriously considering selling Mike's car so I can eat solids again.

Lyd said...

I likie the serious picture of you! You look hawt! And Spencer took a really good pic.!

-KJ said...

Bread is easy enough to gum and chocolate just melts in your mouth. Slurpees, come on, you don't have to do anything!

Alli Easley said...

Wow. You totally guessed my diet yo. Seriously. Sadly...

liufamily said...

I think having dental issues is a new diet fad. A girl in my ward had to have her jaw bone cut and moved, she couldnt eat solids for 8 weeks, she lost 20 pounds!!!! Cal is great, I need to go back so my jaw stops popping out,that requires braces! Any one got a few grand they can give away!!Just kidding.

liufamily said...

The pics are great,I just wanted to see the one you said Spencer had a thumbs up at the camera!;)

Cortney said...

Very cute! We took our family pictures this past weekend when the Wyats were down. Hopefully they turn out as cute as your famlies.

-KJ said...

I swear my mom is at the dentist every other week getting all her junk fixed! You would never know because her teeth are beautiful. Should I be surprised if she comes back with her jaw wired shut? Prolly not!
Alli, that is every womans diet! But cept it might include a Sonic Diet Coke instead!

Eliza said...

WITH lime and extra ice!

Nichole said...

My dentist was Dr. Golpa, with New Age Smile. He was on Rainbow and Sahara, but moved to the southwest. His ad's are everywhere, so I wouldn't be surprised if you have seen one! He really only works on "smile makeovers" now. Every dentist that has seen his work is very impressed.
Give up the name of the DWSRN!! I used to go to a mormon guy...total perv! He used to talk about my mom's boobs..."you must get those from your mom". Freaked me out!

-KJ said...

This guy is totally not a perv. I love his guts, but his work has gotten sloppy. His son is working there now, so maybe things will get better!
I am going to check out your new smile when I see you at the reunion!

-KJ said...

Liza, you gotta get that lime in there or you might get scurvey.

Ashley O said...

I know i'm really behind but I like your pictures a lot! I love the one of you and Kev lookin down!

amazing!

Nichole said...

There was a certain mormon that went to school with us ('96) whose dad was a dentist. I know that he is a dentist now...wonder if that is him?

Did I ever tell you that I had Kent Wagner's brother, David, in my class when I was teaching at Centennial. Such a small world!

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Cal Evans did my front two and I like them better than my original teeth! Seriously. And then he fixed two fillings that DWSRN did and fell apart. I love goin to Cal cause I seriouly have not ever felt a dang thing...He's such a pansy when it comes to pain. I'm sad though, cause my dental work is all done and going to the dentist in Vegas was my one good excuse to get out of Provo and have some fun in Vegas. Boo to that. I need a new excuse.

-KJ said...

Nichole, good guess. Shhhhhhhh! I love that guy, but he just got too sloppy! Oh, I feel guilty!

-KJ said...

How about we go because we still have butt loads of family there.

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Well of course thats the best excuse. But making mandatory visits are always a nice way to have to leave Provo.

Ashley O said...

I'll take "Anywhere but Provo" for 200 Alex!!!

-KJ said...

Maybe you could ask Veronica and Brock if you can start going to her doctors appointments. Those are monthly and mandatory! Tacky, but still an excuse!
That would be so funny! Can you imagine what the doctor would think? Hahahaha!

Nichole said...

Sorry if I gave it away! You can delete my comment if you want!

Tiffany said...

WHAT!!? Where have I been?

Eliza said...

We all knew who DWSRN was but I am now curious if that is who you were talking about that was a perv? Or was it that you just guessed who we were talking about?

-KJ said...

She guessed who we were talking about. I don't know who the perv is buy I am curious too! Do tell Nichole! Welcome to the hen house!

Alli Easley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley O said...

no but three of us still are affiliated with that person...

-KJ said...

My mom is working on that Ashley! Your mom has an appointment next week with Cal!
Alli, can he seriously google this crap! Oooh wee T'Shane, weez be in turrble!

Nichole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alli Easley said...

I know KJ! Haha. Sweet.

Oh and Nichole, you've piqued my interest...spill it.

Nichole said...

I guess I said too much in that last comment...my sister warned me that many people on these blogs are connected. I don't want to get anyone in trouble!

Alli Easley said...

Kjersten should delete all of this post ;)

Lyd said...

I googled the names, and I didn't see trash!

Alli Easley said...

it takes a few days sometimes for the Google spiders to crawl your site. Either way, I deleted the names I posted.

-KJ said...

I'm not worried. If someone read of figured it out, and it got back to the DWSRN, he might pick up his game!

Mel said...

I'm now related to who you are talking about but I am curious as to what the capital letters stand for.

Eliza said...

Dentist Who Shall Remain Nameless

-KJ said...

Shhhhhh Mel!!!!!

Eliza said...

Talk about someone needing a new post ...GOSH!!!

-KJ said...

Jeez, I know! This week has been crazy with my hubby out of town! I promise tomorrow! Crap, it is tomorrow. Ok, later today!

liufamily said...

I'm curious as to when you sleep. I know you get up and go to the gym and most of your posts are late, or early in the morn. I cant function if I dont go to bed before 11:30. Is that cuz Im 30? How do you do it?

-KJ said...

Kev is out of town so I was bored. I do usually get on after he goes to bed. I don't go to the gym until 10 ish and I am in a different time zone than you! Remember!

Taylor said...

Honky Tonk Black Jack....New postings are being waited upon. Didn't you shave the midget's head. I don't believe it!!! It's like they say...HOw many bouncing babies can you get in a tire? DO IT!!! or I will make you do it like James Bailey used to force Jono to vacuum the room.

liufamily said...

I did forget about the time difference. And I want to know what James did to Jono to vaccume! Maybe I can use it to get my kids to clean their rooms!

Taylor said...

Stacey there was no real trick. Jono would go limp and James would pick Jono up and hold his hand to the vacuum and they would vacuum together. It was like watching a scene from "Weekend at Bernies"