Monday, May 14, 2007
For Sale
So, we are building a new house, as you all know, which means we need to sell our current home. Blaaaah! I LOVE a clean house, and I usually keep ours that way, BUT when I am forced to it is not fun!!! We have had four people call us with interest in our home, and it isn't even on the market yet. I am choosing to take that as a good sign. We showed our house to two different couples today so in preparation for that we had to do a little work. It was a crazy day of tidying up closets, vacuuming, picking up spoons that Olivia took out of her drawer, taking Spencer to school, cleaning bathrooms, picking up spoons, picking up Spencer, dusting, picking up spoons, eating lunch while talking to Tiff, picking up spoons, and trying to shower before people came. Hopefully one of these couples loves it enough to buy it because I do NOT want to clean again. I swear I am going to pack, move out, hire someone else to clean everything, and hand the keys over just so I don't have to deep clean everything myself. So, who wants my house?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

31 comments:
I'll take it if you move it to Las Vegas
Did you take those pics? Will you come clean, pick up spoons and take pictures of my house? I'm holding off putting my house on the market because I don't think I'm physically ready for all the work! Maybe next week?!
I am seriously going to have a heart attack Mel! How are you moving to California!!! I am not sure you got the right answer if you prayed about it! ;)
if i wer moving to utah id take it too. looks nice and rommy!
I'll buy it. As long as you guys come over for dinner every night ok sweet!
Oh, maybe we should have prayed about it...I didn't even think of that. Good point! j/k Just think of it as a free hotel stay anytime you want to visit the beach or Disneyland - or just visit!
I swear everytime I've been to your house it was snowing or snow was on the ground. I've never seen your yard...looks nice! Oh and I've never been in the basement either....WHAT?????
I will take it and I would be happy to move to Utah! I love the look of your house and your yards. You can't find that stuff here in Vegas. Nothing is that green and pretty! That is kind of depressing. After you told me what you are selling it for, I could buy it for less than what we are willing to pay for something not nearly as nice or big here. I want to move!
I totally feel for you. I am hoping to sell our house before school is out, because I cannot fathom keeping this place clean with 3 kids and their friends and their friends' little brothers. It is so exausting. And I hate not being able to leave underwear on the floor. (kidding)
I am so glad I don't have to stress about strangers in my house any more. But now I have to figure out how to put everything back into my house. I dont know if I could do selling my house and lance back at school at the same time. And enjoy the spoons, at least they are not hair things that puncture your feet!!!! Your house is beautimus! Good luck!;)
I am pretty sure it is sold. Both couples are going to make an offer, and we told them both it has to be full price because of how we priced it. Hopefully that means more than asking price!!!
Eliza, bring you kids and our moms up and we can play in my basement! We could even have a movie night, but that means you guys would have to drive up here. I don't think my mom knows how to do that. She won't like that I said that, oh well, truth hurts!!!
We are planning a lagoon trip while my mom is here so we shall do it!!
It would be so nice to live somewhere that green. Pretty sure that we will never leave Vegas though. We love this over priced dust hole!
Good luck!
I hired a cleaning lady when we moved out of our last house, sooo nice and worth every penny!
im glad your house is turning out to be easy to sell! i sure hope our condo is that easy to sell when we go to sell it!
I will miss your house! I love staying there. I am sure you'll have NO problem selling it! It really looks great!
We will find out in the next day or two hopefully!!!
You can just stay at my new house!!! More room!
That's it! We're moving to Utah! I just want one!
-V
Who mows all that grass?
Our lawn guys!!! They do it for free because they do all Destination's landscaping! Lucky us! I love it! Sometimes they even pull my weeds. *wipes a tear*
Move Veronica!!! Then I can help pick out your baby's hair into a big curly fro!
Seriouly Veronica, move. Brock and I were talking about it last night and we have some sweet ideas to make millions, even billions, of dollars. And both of us are so good at thinkin about all that money...cause its easy...just sittin there, thinkin about it. Its awesome. So move!!
Thank you Jack Handy
You are very welcome... And just remember, if you ever drop your keys in a river of molten lava...forget 'em man, they're gone.
Yea, and I bed a primitive fly swatter would have been some sort of stick with a flat striking surface on the end.
yeah utah would be nice, bigger homes, bigger yards, bigger mountains, more days in between 70 and 80 degrees! i would miss the black folk, how would my kids learn ebonics without CVT and Cheyenne? the crows kept calling his name thought ka.
Dang, I should have put that one! I luff it!
You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who make people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea.
also...my new name is fly head because I have beautiful swept back features, as if flying through the air.
And don't forget that one thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.
And because we are on clowns, to me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
I am sure Shauna loves that one.
Post a Comment