The building process has begun! We started our house about week ago, and we have dug the basement and put the footings and foundation in. I am sure the building process is not as exciting for all of you because it isn't your house, but we think it is fun, so you will have to suffer though it with us! Here are a few pics of where we are at so far. Framing starts on Friday!


19 comments:
Holy Basement!! How big is this house going to be?
Is that a bomb shelter? jk Looks like a classy neighborhood. Keep us posted. I love looking at new houses.
7000 sq feet. NOT!!! I think it is 46 ish. Maybe a little smaller.
You better start poppin' out some more kids to fill that house up!
Uh, no! Maybe 2 more. Kev says only one more, but we'll see.
It will be nice to have more room. Our house now is big enough, but this new one will be fun.
So fun! That has gone up so dang fast. I agree with the kid comment--you're way behind!;)
You godda get yourself some mwable cawlums
See:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZcba7CUaCE
Yeah, how bouts this one...or this one? If yous get this one, people will be like "who lives heah?!? da pope?!?"
How much you wanna bet the car pullin up to THAT driveway is a Rolls Royce?!?
i wanna build a house! looks like fun. when this house is finished we will have to come visit. i have never seen any of your many houses!
It looks like you will have enough room to have company. Do you know any one who could drop by for a visit?
is it too early to book a room?
What a beautiful area!
Do they build different there? Why isn't the foundation a solid slab? Someday we would like to build too. Have fun! :)
I think building is fun. We are looking for land and have been working on house plans for a while so we can build. I heard people sometimes get divorced over building a house. Hopefully it is not that stressful.
I loved that skit the first, and second, time I saw it!!! We were definately going to put some in our kitchen so I could eat cereal between them.
Ha ha Stacey! I will see it when I believe it.
Nichole, it isn't a solid slab because we are putting in a basement. If you don't have a basement it is just slab on grade.
Michelle, building isn't stressful for me because my hubby makes me pick everything out before we start. If there is something wrong he will take care of it. Just try not to freak out on him and you will stay married! ;)
hey that basement is sahweet! it would be the coolest if you have steep stairs like your parents old house, that way you can curl up in a ball at the bottom of a sleeping bag and really get some speed as you roll down!
You mean Bucking Bronco? Lightening speedadadadadadad!
It's been a while!!! I am so excited Kissy! Looks good!
Post a Comment