We had so much fun on our girls trip! I don't know what was more fun: talking in the car, being able to go on all the rides without a stroller pass, not stopping for naps, or eating more crap than I knew what to do with! Seriously, those corn dogs were HUGE! How did we not take a picture of those things! We laughed so hard, "Are you the owner of a black Ford Expedition?" (said in a Chinese accent), trying to get a picture with Lydia's eyes open, and going on Tower of Terror! The only thing that would have made it better is if Mandy could have come! We have to plan another one of these. Magic Mountain anyone?

Mike, Alli, and Mr. Harper

Cute girls! No, I do not know what Ashley is doing with her mouth.

Tower of Terror faces, YIKES! I know, I know, I totally look like Skeletor.

The cousins!!! Next time we need hubby's and NO kids! Hee hee!
18 comments:
Did the kids even go to California with you? A girls trip sounds so fun, you are so lucky!! Southern California is so beautiful.
i am already for the next girls trip! we should go to magic mountain, its set to close up this year i think. at least thats what i was told. you girls look so cute. im glad i was able to see you all for at least a few hours.
Ummm...AND your sister-in-law Bree!! Let's not forget her next time either! So fun--but don't be jealous that I get to pack for 2 weeks straight here in MO, then pack up my place as soon as I get back--now that will be SO FUN! Miss you guys
You guys ALL look so great! That is so fun that you all were together.Wish I was there(I am not fam but wish I was there)
Nichole, NO KIDS AT ALL!!! Hubby's had to do a little daddy time. I am sure the kids partied while we were gone!!!
Everyone can come! No I didn't forget you Bree, you just thought your brother's wedding was more important or something. ;) We can help you move when you get back!
What is this about Magic Mountain closing!!! That is terrible! We definatly might need to get back to Cali sooner than later!
No, I think Mandy was meaning that we need to go to M.M. to close up the end of the year. You know, like we opened the summer with DL, so we will close it with MM!
Oh my gosh, Lyd! Click on the picture of us holding our eyes open. You seriously look like Sally on Nightmare!!! I mean that in a good way. You totally need to be her again for Halloween. That costume was the baste!
K...scary eyes picture. Can you believe that today a week ago we were entering The Happiest Place on Earth? I am so sad!!! HEY KJ and LYD....did you hear about that accident that happened on saturday night at about 9:30p at the intersection of Teneya and Lake Farm? Saddest thing...AND we were just there only moments before on our way home from the Fashion Q and our slurpee run. I can't believe we didn't hear the sirens.
I like how I said today a week ago instead of a week ago today....brain fart!
I do remember your family. I was in the Cheyenne Ward I think only for 5th & 6th grade. But it's funny how small of a world it is. The Hardy's and some of the Wagner's are in our stake now. They were both in Cheyenne Ward too. Your kids are cute too! Is your husband from a lot of brothers & sisters? I know some Baileys with a ton of kids. I am going to post you on my blog for the heck of it. Thanks for dropping by our Blog!! I actually just recently started this madness!! It's a great way to keep in touch.
It is so funny that people think you married one of the Vegas Baileys. Which one would be the funny question?
oh yeah...Thanks KJ for cropping my butt out of the bottom pic! Phewwww!!
no seriously magic mountian is closing forever. they are building condos in its place!!!
Nicole, I DID NOT marry any of the Mark, James, or Jono Bailey's!!! Yikes! You may have known them from when you were in our ward. My hubby is from Utah. That said, blogging is a great way to keep in touch and it is so addicting!
Eliza, I would marry Carry Bailey if I had to marry one of them. Yes, I know she is a girl!!! Jono was the best of the boys that I hung out with. I have heard that Mark is doing well. So maybe there is hope for that family! Also, that is crazy about that accident. I still never checked up on the one we passed in Primm. Did you?
WHAT!!! We HAVE to go!!! I am sure I can convince my fam to make a trip down there. Come on Oblad/Nelson crew. Lets figure this out! Now I just have to find someone to watch my kids! I don't think they would have any fun a MM anyway. Too scary!
Developers need to calm down with the condo craze! First Wet n Wild and now Magic Mountain! Don't people want backyards anymore?
What ever happened to Jono Bailey? He was so goofy!
I know he got married and had a baby. I think they may even have two kids now. Taylor or Tara would probably know better than I.
I wanna go to Disneyland! My huge fam and us are all going to DisneyWorld in January...and I seriously cannot wait. It looks like you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment