Monday, May 21, 2007

Bailey Family Photo


We had our family pictures taken a couple weeks ago, and here it is! I am seriously can't believe that all the kids cooperated so well! I think it turned out pretty well. We had pictures of our little family taken, but we need to do some head swaps before I post those!!! We got Spencer to look at the camera, but I couldn't get Kev to smile with his beautiful new pearly whites. Hard habit to break I guess. Any who, I will get those up when we get them back!

19 comments:

Eliza said...

Very cute. We need one so bad. OF ALL FAMILES. The last Livingston one was when Isaac was 3 months. AND the last Oblad one was at Tays wedding. Soon...hopefully in the fall when I fell better about my body and when Miles will be one.

-KJ said...

How about a Christensen family pic! The last time we had one of those was...NEVER! I kept telling my mom we needed to do it before Grandpa died. Oh well. We need to get on it!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful pic!! Love the outfits too!Good choice. His family looks so big now.

Mandy said...

so cute. i agree, we need a new oblad family pic and lets get a christensen one while we are at it!

Sarah said...

You guys look fabulous! It is so hard to get people together for those!! My family (there will be 21 of us) is aiming for a Thanksgiving photo shoot. We haven't had an accurate family photo since 2001. Yikes! The Nelsons haven't had one since I've been in the fam...so that is pretty inexcusable too! Anyway, long comment, great picture!

Taylor said...

When did Kevin's parent's get prosthetic limbs put on? They loos so real and lifelike

-KJ said...

I know!!! Isn't it sweet! Dancing was getting real tiring for them, so they decided to try some prostethics! Hee hee!

Nichole said...

Crazy how a family can grow! Beautiful picture!
What did your husband have done to his teeth?

Anonymous said...

So cute. Love your hair!

-KJ said...

He broke them when he was in fourth grade and never got them fixed properly. He just had posts and they were starting to wear out. I told him he was going to bite into an apple one day and leave his front teeth in the apple! He went to Cal Evans (Exceptional Dentistry) in Vegas and got vaneers. They look amazing, but he still doesn't know how to smile with his teeth showing! What a weirdo.

Lyd said...

Kev just needs to learn how to smile like Big Steve!

Nichole said...

It took me awhile to smile with teeth too! They seemed so white at first.

Alli Easley said...

I need veneers too. Lets start a fund that will pay for new teeth for me ok hiphip!

PS, lets do a picture of all of our family after I win The Biggest Loser.

-KJ said...

What a plan! I told my parents I am signing them up for that show!
Good advice Lyd! I love Big Steve's smile!!!
Nichole, I will give Kev a little more time, but it makes me sad! I love his toofy grin!

Alli Easley said...

Oh my gosh we should pitch it to them that we'll fill the show with our family and it will be a Family version of TBL. Duuuude. Me, Mike, your mom, your dad, my mom etc. We'd whoop. Like the Family Feud except with more sweating and running.

-KJ said...

Kev would want to go, even though he loses pretty fast when he starts cycling.
There would also be a lot of pant peeing and sneeze/tooting. Not by you of course since you are "tight as a drum."

Alli Easley said...

That's right. I'd just be crying about my teeth all day so that equals it out.

-KJ said...

If you win maybe they would pay for a new grill!

Lila said...

Very classy! I love the colors. The pictures turned out great.