Thursday, August 21, 2008

So much for asking


It may be milk's favorite cookie, but it is NOT my floor's favorite crumb. I need to lock the pantry.

7 comments:

Valerie said...

Oreos are my husband's favorite babysitting tool. I don't keep them in the house, but they always end up coming home somehow. This may be too much info, but I hate changing oreo diapers!

-KJ said...

Eww! I second that!

Lyd said...

Are you already getting ready for All Hallow's Eve?!

Lyd said...

*Aka you're blog and Liza's*

-KJ said...

Is it that depressing? I guess it isn't very summery. I just liked the paper!

Lyd said...

No. I guess that the words are brown and not orange. Just the first colors I saw were orange, purple, and black...which trigger Halloween for me. But it's cute. I like it as well. :)

Nichole said...

I love Oreo's, my thighs, butt and stomach do not.