skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Are You GREEN With Envy?
Yeah, me neither. Spencer's preschool is celebrating St. Patrick's Day today with a green lunch picnic. Everything is supposed to be green! So, we dyed his bread GREEN, he has GREEN MAYO, GREEN HAM, and GREEN CHEESE. Mmmmm. :/ The limes were his idea. I guess GREEN APPLES weren't green enough for him. Other than that, it looks like a pretty ordinary lunch to me. Happy St. Patty's Day... on Monday!
17 comments:
um, green cheese? how??? I'd use green colored cream cheese with some green ham. Mmm. Also, the limes cracks me up. He's such a hot mess.
Am I retarded? How do you get green cheese and green ham? Just use food coloring? How fun, though! Oh yeah, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Spencer (tomorrow).
Happy Birthday Spencer boy! I luff you and miss you buddy! Now I need to look at the 500 pictures I have of you so I can miss you more!
HAHAHA I love that Spencer didn't think that the apples were green enough so he opt of the limes. haha That's something that he would think of. Hilarious!
I'm excited to wear my green Converse on Monday! It's been too long. :)
Yes, we used food coloring. I have the gel kind, so I just put a tiny bit of olive oil with it and brushed it on with a basting brush! I diluted the gel with water and then brushed it on the bread.
I should have just said I bought the cheese and ham months ago and just let it rot until it was the perfect color!
Happy Birthday Spencer! McKay's so excited that you guys are the same age for a month!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER!!!!!!! WE ♥ YOU!!!
Yummm...I'm not sure I could eat that sandwich just for the sheer fact that the ham and cheese are green. Good thing kids love that junk.
Happy Birthday Spencer (yesterday). I was actually surprised that Riley even remembered that they shared the same birthday.
Ummm...green bread makes me dry heave!
Me too and me too!
I better get his birthday pics up before it is too late.
im sorry but everything in that lunch except the chips is making me dryheave! :)
happy bday spencer.
Uh, I was dry heaving making that bread green. Sooo gross.
You are such a cute mom! Thank you for your kind words on my blog. You can run! Start slow and it is amazing how it gets easier and easier! You are great! We should sign up for a 5k, they are almost every week. 3.1 miles!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
What the? is webcam?
"I don not like them Sam I am, I do not green eggs and ham"...
We failed in observance of St. Patty's Day, maybe next year!
Sidenote...
Last night I had a dream that Billy left me because he was having an affair with YOU! I woke up with a stomach ache and he told me that I was delirious! I don't know if you remember but once in 11th or 12th grade, Billy went to your house to study and I was so jealous (stupid I know). I think that it has been trapped somewhere in my subconscious! Just didn't want him alone with such a hottie!
I feel better now, the end.
Are you sure you could fit all of that in his lunch box? How fun is that!!?
Nichole, you are so funny. I totally don't remember that! I have had weird dreams like that (not about Billy), but I wake up mad at Kevin. I have to remind myself that my dreams aren't real. My family is cursed with having the craziest, most realistic dreams.
Post a Comment