Friday, March 21, 2008

American FarkleyToes

Last Thursday Eliza, Ashley, my madre' and I went to get pedicures at a little salon called La Villa, in Lehi. They have a fun option called Glitter Toes. Instead of getting your toes painted, you can get glitter instead. This is no ordinary glitter. They put a layer of gel on, followed by a layer of your color choice of glitter, another layer of gel and a quick drying under the UV lights. They are so SPARKLEY! It is also nice because they do your nails BEFORE you get your pedi, so you end it all with the wonderful massage. This is definitely something we need to do more. We were sad that Bree or Kathy couldn't come, but hey, that is what summer break is for! Let's make this a spring time tradition! Next time we will remember to pull out our cameras! We were too busy talking! Oh yea, these puppies stay on for about 5 weeks and look perfect the whole time! That's what I'm talkin' about!
Take a guess. Who is Fred, and who is Willma?

20 comments:

Tara said...

Ohhh, pretty! I like those and you have such cute feet!

mjs ashworth said...

Oh wow, that is so glamorous! I love it! A pedi that lasts five weeks I am all over that. Sounds like a fun time with the girls.

shauna said...

Susan is definitelyl the Fred Flintstone foots...And I guess that Shauna is just left out of that mix because of her HEELS!!!

Mel said...

That is where I get my hair done. I LOVE that place! Great massages too!

k8shoe said...

I am sold! Call me next time you go!

Lyd said...

WHAT!!! What ever. I went snowmobiling instead. Suckers. :)

Alli Easley said...

Fred is the husband and Wilma is the wife.

Eliza said...

Mom you could have had these toes but you wouldn't go. Let them fix your heels. Next time you are going fo sho!

Ashley O said...

oh snap.

Tiffany said...

Count me in too! I luff them!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

what a genious idea. gels..then sparkels..then gels. In beauty school I put acrylic on my big toes because i thought they looked cool permanently pink and white..they ended up like this super thick toe nail looking okay from far away but really i couldnt even use toe nail clippers on them. And funny a lot of the black girls wanted me to do it on them...i called them my Ghettoes lol. true story. Hope your enjoying the lovely spring.

Nicole Cave said...

Never heard of this but I like!

Nichole said...

Hopefully the Vegas salons will catch up with the Utards (did I write that right?)!
Maybe when I finish my Lamisil...

Dani said...

Wilma needs to shave her feet ;]

-KJ said...

What! I hope you are not saying I have hairy feet!!! Or even worse, that I have the Fred feet! I will admit that I don't have cute feet.

Shauna. You just need to go. That is how you get those heels back to normal.

Jillian said...

I am in desperate need of a pedicure! I love the glitter toes!!

Dani said...

Oops ;) I thought Wilma was on the left LOL - no, your feet are beauteous! The lovliest I've seen! :)

Jessica June said...

I am in such need of sparkley toes!! I am so going!! You have cute feet too...I could never post of picture of mine!(just ask dave!)
How is the reading coming along?? and I have to ask...jacob or edward?! (I like Jacob!!)

Eliza said...

I love Jacob too!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!

-KJ said...

I am done. That will be my next post. I am torn! They get you so worked up about Edward and then throw Jacob in there! Ahhh! I don't know. I think that was Stephanie Meyer's goal, to get you to love both characters. You love the idea that she doesn't have to die for Jacob, but I am interested to see her as a vampire. I love how clean it is though. I think it will be funny to see where she take this, being an LDS woman and all. You can see that influence of morality throughout the whole book.