Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Tiff!

I just wanted to give a little B-day shout out to my bestest friend, Tiff! 29 for the rest of our lives baby! Tiff and I met at the bus stop the first day of our sixth grade year. There was an instant connection. People always asked us if we were sisters, and she has always felt like it. My parents loved having her around, and so did the rest of my family. She knows all of my cousins on BOTH sides and fits right in with the whole famdamily!
She is definitely the softer side of our duo. She has always had such a sweet spirit (I totally mean that in the truest and most non insulting way), and makes anyone she is around feel loved. She is also the best because she laughs at every joke! Hey Tiff remember Groundhog Day? Geeze.
Anyway, I truly appreciate having her as a friend. She is a rock. I know she will always listen to me when I need her, and she always makes me feel better when I am down. She is the best at calling, and she never makes me feel bad when I forget to call her back!!! She has always been there for me, and I only wish the same could have been said about me.
We have seen each other get married, have babies, build homes, and I can't wait to see what the future holds. We will be at our children's weddings before we know it. Life has a lot of uncertainties, but Tiff is a constant.
Thank you Tiffany! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Love,
Kissy

62 comments:

-KJ said...

I had another picture, but it wasn't cooperating!
I love Candice in that second picture! Hahaha! It looks like she is missing a tooth!

Mandy said...

happy birthday tiff! i loved all the pics.

Taylor said...

Speaking of tooth, look at the second picture in the background. Cody's tooth is the only thing shining through. Plus it looks like Ryan Christensen is turning into a werewolf. I could tell it was Ryan by the outline of his huge bangs.

Taylor said...

Oh and happy B-day Tiff.

Taylor said...

Stacey must have seen something in the rafters that made her really happy

Taylor said...

I love that all the girls on the right are going on vacation to a topical place while Tiff is going to, I guess, Lumberjack weekend in Wisconsin. Candice must be going to an Axel Rose dance-off convention.

KJ- are you wearing Cam's nike sweatband on your arm? I heard that is how he proposed to Tara. "Tara...will you wear my band?" Were you planning on going to the race track later with that hat?

10 bucks says that "Come on the Ride the Train" was playing while this picture was taken.

Two words...Mom Jeans

I don't think I have anything else to make fun of.

Lyd said...

Holy crap, that was hilarious!! haha

I love it! All those pictures are amazing! hehe

Happy B-day Tiff!!! :)

Tara said...

Thanks Tay for the commentary! I was going to ask KJ the same thing about Cam's (wasn't it C-notch?) wrist band...too cute! I remember that Sadies quite well and I bet they were playing Hot Stepper instead!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY! I MISS AND LOVE YOU!

Tiffany said...

OMG!!!OMG!!!! I LUFF IT!!!! You rock girlie!! I am a little teary right now! Thanks so much! I love you too! Okay.....so Candice looks like she has NO face at all! And,what the hec....I am NOT that short!!In that Sadies pic I am at all your hip lines! Man those were the days! I wouldn't mind going back to that time for a couple of days! Thanks again!

Tiffany said...

Okay....and that last pic....what's up with my extra WIDE nose? Yuck!!!

Eliza said...

Loved the pictures. I had those same earrings in the last picture KJ. OH how I wish more of my HS friends would get blogs so I could do this.

Happy Birthday Tiff!!

Mel said...

What were we doing in that picture? Why are we all tilted to the right? Too funny!
Happy Birthday Tiff!

Anonymous said...

Those jeans are all mom-ish. It seemed like yesterday that we did that. And I don't know why but my hand always looks like an "almost flipping off" in pictures.

Happy Birthday Tiffany.

Anonymous said...

(***Side note*** Thank you for GOOD music on your blog. Some blogs have pyscho music. Not anyone's that is reading this though. :)

-KJ said...

Tay, I died as I was looking through all the old pics. Mom jeans EVERYWHERE!!! OMG.
I think we were doing the SNL Night at the Roxbury head jive in that shot! Gotta love Haddaway. What is Love...baby don't hurt me, no moe. Did they ever have another hit?

I was in fact wearing a wrist band, but Cam bought it special just for Sadies. I don't know if I ever saw that thing again after that night. Maybe Ry took it over for tennis.
So Tara, IS that how Cam proposed? Haha!

Tay, Stacey was probably looking at you. She was on a date with Bryce that night. I swear you were back together shortly after that night! Oh, the good ol' dating days. Bleh!

Remember our passport pictures! So funny! BTW Tiff, your nose is and always has been tiny! Weirdo.

-KJ said...

Oh yea, I wish I still had that hat so I could wear it to the Downs! Hahaha! I honestly would fit right in, even in WY!

Eliza said...

I also like how you were able to reuse your shirt at a later function. How resourceful you are!

Nichole said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany!
I am so happy that I met you! 9th grade, Spanish. I remember you standing on the desk doing cheers.
You were also a rock for me when I needed you too, thank you!
Side note...the first time I ditched high school was with Tiffany (Grand Slam Canyon)! Bad influence! Geez!

Taylor said...

Back together? You mean together.

Yes, Stacey was with Bryce that night. I was with the ever lovely Amanda Kirkham. We had more fun though...we risked our lives at the Silver Nugget by playing cosmic bowling. They must have played Westside Connection's "Bow Down" for 3 straight hours. I felt like I could have lost my life at any second.

I can proudly say that I NEVER said C-notch, Super Cam, or Code-Roach.

Ahhhh night at the Roxbury dance, boy does that bring back some memories (rubs dry boogers between his fingers)

I want more pictures!!!! mine are at home and I need them NOW

Tara said...

Come on KJ and Mel, fess up...you guys use to say C-notch and Code-Roach, huh? Isn't that how your notes were signed?

-KJ said...

Ahh, the drama that dances created. It was more often than not that people weren't going with who they really wanted to. I only had one or two of those, and NO, senior prom wasn't one of them! Although, it is still something Kevin and I still get a good laugh out of.

I actually NEVER said C-Notch. I think I wrote Super Cam, but if I actually said it a little bit of throw up would come up with the words. ;)
I don't remember about Code Roach. I think I was mostly just a Cody kinda gal.

AND, for the record, I wasn't much of a note writer. I did it occasionally but that's about it. Not because I was too cool for it either. I probably just didn't have enough friends!

dupaix5 said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany! I haven't seen or talked to you forever. I hope you had a good birthday. Nice Pictures Kj, I look like I was having a great time.

Mel said...

No, I never called either of those boys those names. You can't call the boy you are on-again/off-again dating "roach".
And I think I spent too much time writing notes and not doing my school work.

Matt and Amanda said...

Those pictures are too funny! Taylor, I still can't believe i risked our lives by going to the Silver Nugget! Matt grew up in the Ghetto and he said he would not go there! You were a good sport. Who's idea was that anyway? ;)
Happy Birthday Tiffany!

Anonymous said...

Bryce was a good ole boy. I was always impressed with him, even though he was younger than us. But yes, it was a wierd night. I am not sure I would call it drama, but it was a little uncomfortable in some ways. Ahhhh, reminising...Lots of fun though.

Alli Easley said...

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha

hahahahaha

man. good stuff.

Happy Birthday (late) Tiff! You know I love ya girl!

Taylor said...

Stacey, Bryce is a month and a half younger than me. Actually I think Bryce and Alan Sagers are born on exactly the same day. You are a yearist. A racist for all those not born in 1978, even if you were born on the second to the last day before 1979.

I remember that night and it was a little uncomfortable. Amanda, never Mandi, you were the good sport that night...you should be the one who was praised. Plus, I am not sure whose idea it was to drive into the ghetto for some bowling extravaganza. Who was there besides you, me, Matt, and uhhh his blue haired girlfriend (what was her name)? I do remember having a hecka good time though. Although, never as much fun as me and my hot as crack wife!!!! She is so hott and intelligent.

Nichole said...

Wow, the Silver Nugget. I totally forgot about that place. I used to risk my life there too. Although I was probably safe, the black boys were a fan of mine. They like thick white girls!

-KJ said...

Don't worry Tay. I am sure Mandy, along with the rest of us, already know you have the most fun with her. Hence the reason you married her! I wish I could experience her funness more often!

Tay is right about Bryce. I think his madre' just held him back because of his late summer birthday, and I think it may have had to do with some eye issues (maybe). He is a great guy. He is a little stiff, but he already knows we like to give him a hard time for that! Hey Bryce! Can I get a whut whut!!!

Jillian said...

such awesome pictures!! you guys do look a lot alike!

Mandy said...

ahhh, the silver nugget. i used to go their alot as well. it was so dirty but they had good cheese fries. i also acidently drank beer there. (picked up the wrong cup) why would anyone drink beer on purpose....NASTAY!!
taylor thanks for comparing my hottness to a crack. NICE!

Taylor said...

No crack...the drug

Anonymous said...

Mandy- You are a hot mama. There is no denying it.

Anonymous said...

More pictures! (And you won't be calling me a yearist when I turn 30 first!)

Tara said...

It was my idea to go to the Silver Nugget to bowl and I had no idea it was that ghetto. Cody was my date that night and I was lucky he was. I had the comfort of knowing he would fight anyone that messed with us, his temper was so bad back then (remember him kicking Vinnie's car door in at the Steele's while many of you sat on the curb and ate popcorn). Great times!

Tiffany said...

OMG! Remember my suprise party at Kjerstens when Vinny and Cam were down in the basement with their underwear on! That night was fun..

Mel said...

Okay, that jog down memory lane can stop right there! I will need to revisit a shrink if you keep going!

Taylor said...

No keep it going!!!!!!! Hooray

Tara said...

Yes Tiff, I remember that party! Where was the adult supervision? We sure needed it.

Mel - we can split the shrink bill if you want!

-KJ said...

Matt Hiller's yarn burn.
Beer candles and Matt Higgenson dropping the cake.
Me locking Vinnie and Matt Hiller in the basement
= me getting a migraine!
Good times, good times!

I actually just looked through some of our pictures. Oh the tears. I will post some more. Tiff is the master picture taker. I didn't have a camera of my own until the end of my senior year!
Makes me sad to think Tiff and I didn't hang out as much as we should because I had hangups with someone to remain nameless because I have no hangups now! Geeze, I was petty! HIGHSCHOOL!!!

-KJ said...

BTW, I was at the Steele's when Cody punched Vinnie's car and left a big dent. There wasn't the usual crowd there that night, but I think there was more drama than ever. Crazy days!!! We should have all been on an MTV show. We would be celebrities!
Isn't Cody a cop now? Those Idaho fools better keep in check with that guy around. Although, I have to say that Cody was the biggest tender heart around.

Taylor said...

Cody is a cop and he is famous check it out

Matt and Amanda said...

Mandy, You are funny, an awesome mom, and from the pictures a total hottie. I agree that Taylor is lucky to have you.

Tiff, Who could forget that sight....even if we try!

Tara, The Silver nugget was a good idea! Just teasn'. I had a great time. You were always good at arranging that sort of thing and always so nice! Do you remember the spaghetti with no utensils and juice in ziplock bags?

Mel, You will have to get me the number of the shrink. I know I did a LOT of things I am not proud of. Yikes!

Kj, I agree Bryce is a sweetheart. How is he anyway?

-KJ said...

Yea for Cody!

Bryce is great he has a really cute wife and little girl. They are just about to move into a new house too! Too bad his blog is private, otherwise you could see yourself!

Matt and Amanda said...

Kj, That is awesome! Tell him Congrats and Hi!

Tara said...

Cody is a superstar and yes, he always had the biggest heart. He held my hair back once when I was sick and puking. Who does that?

KJ - Whenever Vinnie was around or even his name mentioned there was ALWAYS drama. Remember our club trip to Denver and the whole Prom drama? How about State in Reno when Melissa and I wouldn't talk to each other on or off the court. I would do SO many things over again.

Mel said...

Oh, don't get me started! I was a mess!

-KJ said...

Hahahahahahahaha! The feuds between you and Mel were classic. I loved how you would seem so civil to each other and then suddenly one of you would bust out with some crazy comment, and then two seconds later pretend like nothing was said! I swear I was so confused with you two! So funny.
My fave is when Shivonn asked Cam to Prom, and Vinnie said your parents wouldn't let you go with him and then Mel said SHE would go with him! HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, soooo funny! Tara, remember how peacefully we slept on that tiny cot together?
That reminds me... I think I have a picture or two from that! Let me go look!

Nicole Cave said...

Nice pics, you should have added these to the Olan Mills e-mail!!

Tiffany said...

OMG!!!OMG!!!! I am laughing my head off! I swear I will never forget those "boys" in the basement with their TINY underwear!!! Man, I do have to say I wasn't really involved in the drama like some of you. Sometimes I feel left out but then again...not really!:)

Nichole said...

Is there anyone out there that didn't see Vinny in his underwear or his butt? Even Miss Rice (Hiller) has seen that butt!
I guess I missed out too, I wasn't in with the in crowd!
I did see Melissa at baseball related functions though!

Nichole said...

Can anybody tell me why "Matt and Amanda" look familiar to me?

-KJ said...

WE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH AMANDA!!! OK, her maiden name has completely slipped my mind now that someone is asking about it, but it will come to me! Funny how once someone gets married you forget their maiden name! Someone help me!
Anyway, she dated Tay a little bit and also went to Senior Prom with Cam. Super nice and always happy!

Alli Easley said...

Amanda Kirkham. She and I have been sister-friends since she and Tay dated a little bit in High School. Like you said KJ, she is always happy, and I love that girl! My dad does too. She's a sweetpea!

-KJ said...

KIRKHAM! Oh my gosh. I don't know how I could forget that!!! Thanks Alli! That one completely slipped ma mind!

Anonymous said...

My younger brother Brian liked Amanda in junior high and I think it was somewhat mutual???? Amanda is ALWAYS smiling and I think she is lovely.
I feel like I wasn't aware of all that drama either. (except for the minor "notebook incident" sophmore year....but we are past that). I always thought Melissa and Tara were in a love/hate relationship, too. I admit I was confused. Nice that everyone is all grown out of that stage. There is nothing worse than a Drama Queen Mom.
I may be the only non-Vinnie-underwear-see-er. Yea for me!

Anonymous said...

ha ha

Tara said...

KJ - Is it strange that I slept very peacefully on that tiny one-person cot with you?

Mel- Good thing we decided we loved each other more than hated. Remember staying up ALL night at my house when my parents were out of town and making hearts to heart attack the boys? E...L...L...I...O...T! Why the heck was that so funny, I can't even remember?

Ashley O said...

Wow. Lot's O' memories!!!

Anonymous said...

That is great...I love all the old school pictures!
Thanks for Jessica's blog site, I will look!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://sexrolikov.net.ua/tags/%F3%EC%ED%E8%F6%E0/]умница[/url] Online porno : [url=http://sexrolikov.net.ua/tags/Sweets/]Sweets[/url] , это все Вы можете смотреть онлайн