Attention everyone, attention. Ryan is blogging again!!! Yes, it is true. He has been resurrected and is back in the blogging world. I think this deserves a round of applause! The only down side to all of this is that I had BIG intentions of discussing his current "single" situation with all of you, but I guess we will just have to let him participate.
Well, since we are now on that topic...lets discuss. Ryan, anything to say about that? Besides your current state of jaw clenching, of course! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

24 comments:
I was totally going to do this...but I didn't! hehe
Just leave him alone..."Let a playa play."
playa/menace to society...same diff, no?
;) I keed...I think.
yippee! Happy late B-day btw. How was the George?
About Freakin time!
You know, I was about to post a plea for my brothers as well. They have been home from their missions 9 months and haven't dated at all. What is with the boys these days? They need to get married, or at least be heading in that direction.
Ryan's only been home 6 months and hasn't dated...wait no that's 6 years.
Well, he is dating someone, but he is currently calling it "hanging out." Retard.
I will repeat myself...that is why there are no daughters of perdition. They will get all of those cool guys in the celestial kingdom who died in wars defending the honor of women of the world. Those retards(not Ryan) who think they are too good for beautiful, righteous girls deserve the perdition as far as I am concerned...Just a bitter mother here.
Hahahahaha! You are crazy, but I agree with you! That makes me crazy too, no?
I have to say that I am not too worried about Mr. Ry, I know he has a plan. I just don't like being left out of it! Hahaha!
oh my gosh... You are so gay. First of all, I said "hanging out" without thinking like a girl would, cause you guys dive so deep into every freakin word. What I meant by that I was of course dating Lauren. For quite awhile now, and I love it. Secondovly, 5 years Taylor. And I have dated since the first week I was back. Like my only defender Ben said, I was playin and felt good about doin that cause I had plenty of time to think of marriage cause after all its ETERNITY and no way am I not gunna not date around and see what I want. All suckers who just get married right after their missions just cause they know marriage is the next step to take are capital R retards. You gotta shop around.
By the way, Chad is freakin 29. Im only 26. And I'm dating, no wait...courting (ugliest word ever but used for KJ since I must be specific in my dating words around her relationship sensitve ears and eyes) a great girl. Point being, I'm not the menace or the sad one here... Haha not as long as Capitan 29 is still sittin around bein noncommital.
hahahaha That's freakin hilarious!! hahahaha Good thing he doesn't have a blog...right!? ;)
Good responses, Ryan. You have just been smart!!! Keep it up!!!
Some people just find the right one a little faster than others. Why would they shop around when they've found the right one right off the bat? I hope you're not calling those people retarded, especially when a certain cute girl throws off the "plan" of being a playa right off his mission.... *laughs at the thought of curtis being a playa although he was one in HS with his mullet*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *wipes eyes* I LOVE it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Look at the wonderful reaction I got. Perfect. All I wanted was a little info, and I got it. You just need to poke the right place! Glorious. Anywho, I never thought you were a menace to society. As for Chad, well I am sure he is working on it. It is better he finds the right person for him than find someone to fill the void. We love you Ry...AND Lauren!
Hey lady! This is Valerie I think it would be way fun to get together. I'm sure Melissa would appreciate a little time to recoupe from being a large pregnant woman. Twins! Wow! Not something I would volunteer for. Your kids are adorable. I love catching up on your family.
Hey this is a long shot- do you know a Travis and Tana Homer that live in Layton. I played ball with her in college. I think she even coaches or coached for Layton High. Email me at faaootoa@aol.com and we can exchange info.
I belive Val bought a few too many vowels. Her name would not be a big money making round on "Wheel of Fortune".
To Ryan: Someone is a little snippy, snappy, a bottle full of unhappy. (Taylor puts his hands on his knees and stoops down two inches from Ryan's face) Hey you. Hey funny face. No need to get all worked up...I think you need to dig down deep to see why the hostility. Let's take a dive...a dive deep into Lake You.
Haaa! I'm a reservoir, not a lake. But I haven't been defensive in some time and I knew KJ wanted a reaction...so why not. As for the unhappy part, of course I'm not the cheeriest, I'm in 20 degree weather everyday. Its as warm at 2 am as it is at 2 pm. However, Romney is ahead in Florida projections so I do have a smile on. Oh, have you seen Point Break lately?
20 degrees is warm where I'm "from!" Kiss my almost frost bitten toes! Now, -20 is more like "cold."
Yay for Romney! Can't say that I have seen Point Break lately.
I saw it last the time I was up in Utah. Your Dad should be getting the bill any time now.
Tip: Come on vacation to San Diego. It's pretty nice here. It's almost speedo weather.
leopard speedo that is
Val, I am pretty sure Tana was in my Stake that I just barely moved out of. Actually, I think she lived in our subdivision, but she was in a different phase. I know all of my other friends knew her. For some reason I can't picture her face, but I know we have met! My brain has been scrambled since we moved!
KJ could you please say "at ease" I have been standing at "Attention" in front of my computer with might feet parted slightly...and since Monday January 21, 2008!!! Hurry I am getting hungry. I do have a lick of cheesecake left in the fridge.
Post a Comment