so do I.... Once christmas if over it is time for snow to be gone and spring weather!
Let's cause more global warming!! When outside take every chance you have to fart... cows contribute the most isn't that right? More humans than cows....
Since I moved to Utah I think my favorite season is spring because it is such a literal breath of fresh air and new life after the snow. Hang in there. If you start feeling depressed go clean out a closet. That's what I do.
Stacey, I am the same way. It truly is amazing the feeling that spring brings. It is hard to not think of the resurrection after coming out of the bleakness of winter. NEW LIFE. Sping is so hopeful. I can honestly feel something changing inside. I think I can make it. I think I can, I think I can!
I hate that you can write 3 WORDS and get 20 comments just like that! Why do you think I don't post to my blog very often? What would it be like to have such a great blogger support group? LUCKYYY! p.s. This is the first year of my LIFE that I have loved January...
Mel! I have 687 cousins! Get your family to get blogs and you will be guaranteed comments! Oh yea, new posts help too. Haha! I love Cali in January too. I have been there for probably a quatrer of my birthdays, and it is so awesome there. I am jealous and all you SoCal jerks know it!
I hate winter especially when it takes me 2 hours to drive from Layton to Salt Lake, only to get to Salt Lake and see they do not even have an inch of snow. Try convincing your office that we had 17 inches, where there is none on the ground and it took them 10 min to get to work!
Um, I have a beach up here in Rexburg!! I think Amanda and I will go tomorrow if it's weather permitting! We'll see. I'll let you know. It's SO nice.
Yes, why can't it just be spring! It's so much more fun! You get to play fun games outside and you don't have to worry about worrying about slipping and making a fool out of yourself.
I want to know how my Mom said there is a temperature of 62 and a wind chill of 68? Where are you golfing, next to the opening into the depths of hell? And if the wind makes it warmer is that actually a wind chill?
Kevin and I were set up my senior year of high school, shortly after he had returned home from his mission. I think true love began to blossom the night he took me to my Senior Prom! Just kidding! We had a great friendship that turned into a long distance relationship that turned into true love. We were married October 23, 1999 in the Las Vegas Temple. We waited 3 1/2 years before we had our handsome little devil, Spencer. He is a good little boy, but knows how to work it when he wants something. Miss Olivia Lauren came three years later, and is so much fun. She LOVES her big brother, and she is a party animal! Life couldn't get any better than this. I love my family!
Jan 22, 2009: Olivia has a cold, and went into the kitchen to grab a big plastic bowl. She thinks she has to cough into the bowl everytime. I guess I should just be grateful she is trying to be prepared.
2008: Spencer has, for the last year or so, been under the assumption that he is a scientific genius. He knows how all things are and came to be. Just ask him anything, and he'll tell you.
Oct 13, 2008: Olivia said she was "two of a half." Meaning 2 1/2 of course. It made me smile.
July 7, 2008: Spencer said, "I mess it, YOU clean it!" Um, EXCUSE ME!!! No he didn't!
June 25 2008: Spencer quoted a line from The Bee Movie, and had an accent just like Jerry Seinfeld. I was dying!!!
June 2008: Can someone teach my child to just talk? She screams everything! ;)
May 3008: One of my favorite things about Olivia lately is that she has an "east coast" accent". So funny. My fave is when she says, "Close the dooah (door)."
April 14, 2008: Spencer blew his first bubble with gum!
November 3, 2007: Spencer recited the ENTIRE Pledge of Alliegence! I was so pleased! I am glad to know he is paying attention in school. Also, Spencer split his head open AGAIN. He had to get three stitches.
November 2, 2007: Olivia now says NO WAY! It was cute at first, but NOT anymore!!! I also love the way she says breakfast. She says "buckus."
October 29, 2007: Spencer learned how to snap his fingers!
October 17, 2007: Olivia learned how to do PERFECT sommersaults! It is so funny to watch her! She knows she is pretty impressive!
October 13, 2007: Aunt Aleda gave Spencer a little guitar from Mexico. He was so excited, and the whole way to lunch he played songs in the car. Some of the words to one of his songs were, "You have your good intentions, but everything goes wrong." What!!! Is there a 40 year old trapped in a 4 year old body?
October 10, 2007: We were driving down to Vegas and it was night time. Spencer was looking out the window and said, "Mom, I can see a caculation!" He meant a constilation. So cute!
October 8, 2007: Olivia wore her first night gown. She loves it! Did I mention she is talking like crazy! She loves to say "All done!"
October 5, 2007: Spencer heard me say Olivia, and I really pronounced the 'O'. He then told me her name wasn't O-livia, it was A-livia and that her name didn't start with an 'O'. He was shocked when I told him it in fact started with an 'O'. He asked me why we just decided that and that we should have decided that when we were at the hospital. Hee hee! I was dying!
August 12, 2007: Olivia is literally repeating everything you say to her! I better be careful!
August 5, 2007: I noticed that Spencer cut his own hair today. He did it while Kevin and I were in Vegas, and he was staying with Bree and Eric. He tried to blame it on Bree! What a turd!
July 23, 2007: Olivia has learned to say "poo poo" today, and already thinks it is a funny word. It doesn't help that I laugh everytime she starts laughing! Also, Spencer said today that when he grows up he wants to be a pilot. I can't wait to hear what it will be next week!
July 1, 2007: Spencer has noticed black people and started asking questions. I just let him know that everyone has a different color of skin but it doesn't make us different inside, and we are all Heavenly Fathers childern. He also noticed that a doctor he went and saw had absolutely NO hair. I was panicing the whole appointment that he would say something about it. Thankfully it wasn't until we got into the car!
June 25, 2007: Olivia puts her sandals on and they were even on the right feet!
May 30, 2007: Olivia learns to make a buck tooth fishy face. So funny! It is the best when she sucks in and makes a sucking noise! She can also make a crazy grunting noise.
May 22, 2007: I caught Spencer and his friend Isaac mooning eachother in Isaac's clubhouse. Funny, but he got in a little trouble, kind of!
May 17, 2007: Olivia knows a pretty good handful of words, but as of the last two weeks or so she has only been saying "daddy." Everyone and everything is daddy. Can you guess who her favorite is?
May 10, 2007: Spencer started soccer
May 7, 2007: Olivia gives high (and low) fives.
May 1, 2007: I forgot to say that she points to her eyes, nose, ears, mouth, and tummy too!
April 30, 2007: Olivia has been dancing and kissing! She can also go down the stairs now!!! Another thing that she has been doing for a while, that I love, is sitting on her bumper pad like a bench. She is like that everytime I go in to get her.
April 15, 2007: Olivia learns how to fold her arms. I love it!
April 10, 2007: This is gross, but has to be written! Spencer had diareha and he described it this way, "My bum popped and then there was dirty water." Nasty!
April 8, 2007: Olivia eats kitty food! I actually heard her say "Mmmm!"
April 4, 2007: Spencer learns how to wink ;)! Sooo cute!
April 3, 2007: Olivia says "Uh oh!" Also, Spencer has a major freak out because I wouldn't watch him pee! When I finally gave in he didn't want me in the bathroom.
March 31, 2007: Olivia learns to get off the couch, the right way!
March 28, 2007: Olivia jumps
March 25 & 26, 2007: I told Spencer to use his brain. He told me he didn't have one. The next day I made a wrong turn and said, "Oh no!" When he asked what was wrong I told him I wasn't using my brain. He said, "That happens to me sometimes too."
March 24, 2007: Spencer gets EVERYTHING except his mattress taken out of his room for being so naughty!
March 18, 2007: Olivia discovers her shadow!
March 17, 2007: I told Spencer that we were going somewhere with Uncle Garrett and Aunt Nicole. He said "like on a cruise?" Too bad it was just to dinner!
March 7, 2007: Olivia learns to drink out of a straw
29 comments:
I LOVE WINTER.....in California!
Boo hiss!
so do I.... Once christmas if over it is time for snow to be gone and spring weather!
Let's cause more global warming!! When outside take every chance you have to fart... cows contribute the most isn't that right? More humans than cows....
Thanks for the good laugh for today. Ah, gotta love Utah! The only reason I am tolerating it this year is because I don't have anywhere to go.
Really...?
It was a beautiful day in Vegas today! Kids even were in short sleeves for a while! ;)
AMEN sister! I used to love the cold weather...I think i was crazy back then.
I thought all this extra snow was because of global warming! It seems that every kind of weather in excess is blamed on it.
Everybody go to Taco Bell tomorrow and get a bean and cheese burrito. Then everyone meet outside 2:00 MST. Let em rip!
Nichole, don't put salt on an open wound!
it was really nice in cali. we spent the whole day at the zoo. :)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN! We have too much snow! I am ready for Spring!!!
Snow, what's that?
Since I moved to Utah I think my favorite season is spring because it is such a literal breath of fresh air and new life after the snow. Hang in there. If you start feeling depressed go clean out a closet. That's what I do.
It's gorgeous here today. GORGEOUS! I love so cal.
Also, I thought your secret was going to be a pregnancy announcement. Dangit!
Alli, Hahaha! I knew someone would think that!
Stacey, I am the same way. It truly is amazing the feeling that spring brings. It is hard to not think of the resurrection after coming out of the bleakness of winter. NEW LIFE. Sping is so hopeful. I can honestly feel something changing inside. I think I can make it. I think I can, I think I can!
LOL That is why I won't visit my Mom in the winter. I hate Las Vegas and always wish we would move but the truth is I couldn't handle it if we did.
did you get my message today KJ? HAHAHAHA
you got me curious, Mandy.
We (Susan and I) are going to brave the "cold" in about an hour to go golfing...62 degrees with 68 degree wind-chill...HA HA
I hate that you can write 3 WORDS and get 20 comments just like that! Why do you think I don't post to my blog very often? What would it be like to have such a great blogger support group? LUCKYYY!
p.s. This is the first year of my LIFE that I have loved January...
Mel! I have 687 cousins! Get your family to get blogs and you will be guaranteed comments! Oh yea, new posts help too. Haha!
I love Cali in January too. I have been there for probably a quatrer of my birthdays, and it is so awesome there. I am jealous and all you SoCal jerks know it!
QuaRTer.
I hate winter especially when it takes me 2 hours to drive from Layton to Salt Lake, only to get to Salt Lake and see they do not even have an inch of snow. Try convincing your office that we had 17 inches, where there is none on the ground and it took them 10 min to get to work!
Um, I have a beach up here in Rexburg!! I think Amanda and I will go tomorrow if it's weather permitting! We'll see. I'll let you know. It's SO nice.
Yes, why can't it just be spring! It's so much more fun! You get to play fun games outside and you don't have to worry about worrying about slipping and making a fool out of yourself.
Lydia -- Rigby Lake was always fun (well, when it was a little warmer than 50) if it's still there! Ahhhh Rexburg -- such fun times.
Kj, I noticed that you accentuated the RT in quarter....is that a coincidence due to the subject of this post? I think not.
That's a good one Katie, I like it. Dang, it was in the 80's today! Way to hot, I think I'll hang out at the beach tomorrow :) Anyone want to join???
I want to know how my Mom said there is a temperature of 62 and a wind chill of 68? Where are you golfing, next to the opening into the depths of hell? And if the wind makes it warmer is that actually a wind chill?
Nice Katie. I wish I had actually been that tricksey. Sadly, I just can't type.
I was just kidding and being sarcastic...
I don't know how you do it living there. We are still defrosting from out trip to SLC after Christmas!
Post a Comment