That is amazing. I am always surprised to see what people do with their spare time. They should put that in prisons as a therapy of something to do with your hands besides kill, rape, mame and steal. That was a pretty morbid thing to say...Oh well, I learned it from Taylor.
I spent hours as a child working on this art, unfortunately all I accomplished was a pretty darn good dog with his tongue wagging and a bird flying ala Helping Hands Club.
OH! And Eliza, do you remember laying in the family room for hours with a flashlight making it look like our foot was a huge monster foot coming down to step on us or that our humongous hand was a giant trying to grab us? Yeah, we'd even scream in fear. Oh the good olde days.
OH! And Mike reminded me, I can do a mean peacock thing by doing something similar to an "OK!" sign with my hands. Did that just give it away that I still do this stuff? Uh, yeah, so how bout them yankees?
No, but I think it's sweet. I say that because it was actually me. I didn't want to tell everyone, but I thought my man hands would have given it away anyway.
Kevin and I were set up my senior year of high school, shortly after he had returned home from his mission. I think true love began to blossom the night he took me to my Senior Prom! Just kidding! We had a great friendship that turned into a long distance relationship that turned into true love. We were married October 23, 1999 in the Las Vegas Temple. We waited 3 1/2 years before we had our handsome little devil, Spencer. He is a good little boy, but knows how to work it when he wants something. Miss Olivia Lauren came three years later, and is so much fun. She LOVES her big brother, and she is a party animal! Life couldn't get any better than this. I love my family!
Jan 22, 2009: Olivia has a cold, and went into the kitchen to grab a big plastic bowl. She thinks she has to cough into the bowl everytime. I guess I should just be grateful she is trying to be prepared.
2008: Spencer has, for the last year or so, been under the assumption that he is a scientific genius. He knows how all things are and came to be. Just ask him anything, and he'll tell you.
Oct 13, 2008: Olivia said she was "two of a half." Meaning 2 1/2 of course. It made me smile.
July 7, 2008: Spencer said, "I mess it, YOU clean it!" Um, EXCUSE ME!!! No he didn't!
June 25 2008: Spencer quoted a line from The Bee Movie, and had an accent just like Jerry Seinfeld. I was dying!!!
June 2008: Can someone teach my child to just talk? She screams everything! ;)
May 3008: One of my favorite things about Olivia lately is that she has an "east coast" accent". So funny. My fave is when she says, "Close the dooah (door)."
April 14, 2008: Spencer blew his first bubble with gum!
November 3, 2007: Spencer recited the ENTIRE Pledge of Alliegence! I was so pleased! I am glad to know he is paying attention in school. Also, Spencer split his head open AGAIN. He had to get three stitches.
November 2, 2007: Olivia now says NO WAY! It was cute at first, but NOT anymore!!! I also love the way she says breakfast. She says "buckus."
October 29, 2007: Spencer learned how to snap his fingers!
October 17, 2007: Olivia learned how to do PERFECT sommersaults! It is so funny to watch her! She knows she is pretty impressive!
October 13, 2007: Aunt Aleda gave Spencer a little guitar from Mexico. He was so excited, and the whole way to lunch he played songs in the car. Some of the words to one of his songs were, "You have your good intentions, but everything goes wrong." What!!! Is there a 40 year old trapped in a 4 year old body?
October 10, 2007: We were driving down to Vegas and it was night time. Spencer was looking out the window and said, "Mom, I can see a caculation!" He meant a constilation. So cute!
October 8, 2007: Olivia wore her first night gown. She loves it! Did I mention she is talking like crazy! She loves to say "All done!"
October 5, 2007: Spencer heard me say Olivia, and I really pronounced the 'O'. He then told me her name wasn't O-livia, it was A-livia and that her name didn't start with an 'O'. He was shocked when I told him it in fact started with an 'O'. He asked me why we just decided that and that we should have decided that when we were at the hospital. Hee hee! I was dying!
August 12, 2007: Olivia is literally repeating everything you say to her! I better be careful!
August 5, 2007: I noticed that Spencer cut his own hair today. He did it while Kevin and I were in Vegas, and he was staying with Bree and Eric. He tried to blame it on Bree! What a turd!
July 23, 2007: Olivia has learned to say "poo poo" today, and already thinks it is a funny word. It doesn't help that I laugh everytime she starts laughing! Also, Spencer said today that when he grows up he wants to be a pilot. I can't wait to hear what it will be next week!
July 1, 2007: Spencer has noticed black people and started asking questions. I just let him know that everyone has a different color of skin but it doesn't make us different inside, and we are all Heavenly Fathers childern. He also noticed that a doctor he went and saw had absolutely NO hair. I was panicing the whole appointment that he would say something about it. Thankfully it wasn't until we got into the car!
June 25, 2007: Olivia puts her sandals on and they were even on the right feet!
May 30, 2007: Olivia learns to make a buck tooth fishy face. So funny! It is the best when she sucks in and makes a sucking noise! She can also make a crazy grunting noise.
May 22, 2007: I caught Spencer and his friend Isaac mooning eachother in Isaac's clubhouse. Funny, but he got in a little trouble, kind of!
May 17, 2007: Olivia knows a pretty good handful of words, but as of the last two weeks or so she has only been saying "daddy." Everyone and everything is daddy. Can you guess who her favorite is?
May 10, 2007: Spencer started soccer
May 7, 2007: Olivia gives high (and low) fives.
May 1, 2007: I forgot to say that she points to her eyes, nose, ears, mouth, and tummy too!
April 30, 2007: Olivia has been dancing and kissing! She can also go down the stairs now!!! Another thing that she has been doing for a while, that I love, is sitting on her bumper pad like a bench. She is like that everytime I go in to get her.
April 15, 2007: Olivia learns how to fold her arms. I love it!
April 10, 2007: This is gross, but has to be written! Spencer had diareha and he described it this way, "My bum popped and then there was dirty water." Nasty!
April 8, 2007: Olivia eats kitty food! I actually heard her say "Mmmm!"
April 4, 2007: Spencer learns how to wink ;)! Sooo cute!
April 3, 2007: Olivia says "Uh oh!" Also, Spencer has a major freak out because I wouldn't watch him pee! When I finally gave in he didn't want me in the bathroom.
March 31, 2007: Olivia learns to get off the couch, the right way!
March 28, 2007: Olivia jumps
March 25 & 26, 2007: I told Spencer to use his brain. He told me he didn't have one. The next day I made a wrong turn and said, "Oh no!" When he asked what was wrong I told him I wasn't using my brain. He said, "That happens to me sometimes too."
March 24, 2007: Spencer gets EVERYTHING except his mattress taken out of his room for being so naughty!
March 18, 2007: Olivia discovers her shadow!
March 17, 2007: I told Spencer that we were going somewhere with Uncle Garrett and Aunt Nicole. He said "like on a cruise?" Too bad it was just to dinner!
March 7, 2007: Olivia learns to drink out of a straw
10 comments:
Wow...After seeing this video I've decided to leave all my old hobbies behind and dedicate my life to hand shadowgraphy.
That is amazing. I am always surprised to see what people do with their spare time. They should put that in prisons as a therapy of something to do with your hands besides kill, rape, mame and steal. That was a pretty morbid thing to say...Oh well, I learned it from Taylor.
Can't you see Eric deciding this will be his new hobby for the next month or so! Ha ha! Funny thing is that he would probably be pretty great at it!
I spent hours as a child working on this art, unfortunately all I accomplished was a pretty darn good dog with his tongue wagging and a bird flying ala Helping Hands Club.
OH! And Eliza, do you remember laying in the family room for hours with a flashlight making it look like our foot was a huge monster foot coming down to step on us or that our humongous hand was a giant trying to grab us? Yeah, we'd even scream in fear. Oh the good olde days.
OH! And Mike reminded me, I can do a mean peacock thing by doing something similar to an "OK!" sign with my hands. Did that just give it away that I still do this stuff? Uh, yeah, so how bout them yankees?
this was kinda creepy.. is it normal for someone to be able to do that???
No, but I think it's sweet. I say that because it was actually me. I didn't want to tell everyone, but I thought my man hands would have given it away anyway.
I totally knew it was you.
I love it. I thought it was super fun.
Post a Comment