Where do I begin? What a Halloween we had! It all began Monday night when we had our annual Bailey pumpkin carving and chili Family Home Evening. We had a great time eating and demolishing Kevin's parent's home. I think we carved about a dozen pumpkins!!! The kids had a blast running around outside in the AMAZING weather while the adults did all the work. This was the first pumpkin I carved since I was a kid! I had forgotten how fun it can be!
Tuesday, Olivia came down with a fever, and we were worried that she wouldn't be feeling well enough by Wednesday. Luckily, the fever had gone and we were able to take the kiddies out for a little Trick-or-Treating. I would have been so sad if her cute Dorothy costume went to waste! I swear I was breaking a sweat just trying to get them to take a picture! Spencer didn't mind posing for a cool Ninja shot, but then Oli kept trying to pose like one too. Oh well. I am learning that trying to get a decent picture of my children is like trying to heard cats. Anywho, we went to Kevin's office first and walked around with some other kids getting candy from the employees. We had a quick pizza dinner and were off to the Trunk-or-Treat. Can we say mini van? HELLO! The whole parking lot looked like a mini van dealership! We beat it out of there pretty fast because we ran out of candy, and we had a HUGE bowl of candy!
We went home and Oli and I got our jammies on (Spencer had his under his costume) and were done for the night. Kev took Spencer to a friends house where lots of kids got to hold and pet snakes and spiders! Spencer loved it and now wants a pet python. Thanks John! BTW, John is our friend that hosted this little shin dig and is the one sporting the French maids uniform. Again, thank you John. The word I hear is if you drop a pen, he will pick it up for you!!! Maybe that is not such a good idea.

20 comments:
It looks like you guys had lots of fun carving - I can't believe how many pumpkins you carved! I love Olivia as Dorothy - she is so cute!!
PS If you get a python I will never be coming to your house!!!
I'm glad you're feeling better!
olivia looks so adorable. i have always wanted to dress up as dorothy. maybe next year! ;)
so sad you started feeling sick. how much candy did you eat? j/k
I LOVE their costumes! Olivia is so cute! Feel better.
Ditto....Olivia is darling! And of course, Spencer looks COOL. So why'd you throw up? Wait you're pregnant?
OH MY---Olivia is SOO ADORABLE! And spencer looks like a pretty sweet ninja.
SO, I want to know...was this a "pull your hair back into a pony tail" type of throw up or an I have some news I need to announce throw up???
p.s. I can't get over how cute Olivia looks!
No announcements here. Swallowed too much drainage. Too much information? NASTY huh!
I LLLLUUUUFFFFFFF those kids! I miss them! They are getting TOO big! Can I say.....BEAUTIFUL Oli! She looks awesome! And then Spence,what a hottie. Give them hugs and kisses for me. 14 more days till were there! Yippee!
Way cute dorthy!! Love her facial expression. Halloween is always so busy and then...IT'S OVER!! That guy with the snake is wierd!! Nice tights!!
Cute to all but the french maid. I love your new page.... you figured out the header it looks like?
ooops that delete was me. Mike was still signed in. Anyway, I redesigned her blog for her with a bunch of images and paper I have for my invitation/scrapping stuff. I did it as a surprise for her since Spencer cut his head open today before the temple.
Love the look of your page...whit whoo ;) Darling, darling children. I would love it if you could come teach me some skillz with Maddie's hair. Olivia's is TOO CUTE! Love the costumes btw.
Luv Oli's ponies!! Fun pumpins,our molded before halloween, and so we only had them for two days!So sad. Sorry I missed you while you were down. Sounds like you spent most of your time in quick care!!Can I just say RYAN!!!! I heard that you all might be down for Thanksgiving and we might do a Christiansen/Nelson shindig! That would be most awsome!!!
Cute page....good job Alli! Ok, what happened to Spencer?
It's a pretty sad Spencer story, but I'll let Kj tell it. And yes, I too love the new page! I wish that I knew how and had time to do this type of stuff Alli. Maybe some day when I get out of Hell.
And I swear, you need to put these kids in modeling.
Freak. I wish that I had legs like John. Once again, maybe some day.
Olivia looked so cute in her costume!! What a cute idea!! See why every mother needs a girl!! Spencer's stiches about made me sick! I am so bad when it comes to blood and screaming!!!
Your totally pregnant......:)
OH my Gosh! Olivia's costume is to die for cute. She is so adorable. Did you make that costume? Looks like a great Halloween.
Has anyone else noticed that she's not denying the pregnancy?
oh i noticed. i secretly hoping its true. :)
Post a Comment