Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Love Technology


Believe it or not, I am back! I seriously feel like I have been in the stone age! No computer, no TV, and my cell reception sucks at our new house, so I have pretty much felt isolated without the technology I am used to! I have to say that I am overwhelmed at the idea of catching up, but I am also looking forward to it. I have also been accused of being like my younger sibiling, name not to be mentioned, for not posting. I feel like I have some pretty good excuses!!! Moving for one! In that process I lost my internet, boo hiss! I also was out of town at my 10 year reunion the day my hubby decided to move us in. BTW, it was so fun! The reunion, not the moving. I think Kevin almost killed himself. He was so exhaused for days, and then he got the flu. Poor guy. So in the process of unpacking, taking care of my chillins (kind of, hee hee), not having technology sweet technology, school and soccer starting, and just running plain mad, I haven't posted. Also, you will have to go another week without me starting on Sunday because Kevin and I and some of my fam are going to Mexico to visit our aunts. Yippee! Anyway, I've now posted. I will do my best to catch you up! Here are just a few pics of things that happened. Thanks for not forgetting about me!

33 comments:

Eliza said...

You ARE alive! Sounds crazy... So are the kids going with you to Mexico?

Alli Easley said...

we almost had a memorial service for you, yo.

Hey, I need to call you. Get my number from somebody.

Alli Easley said...

er...you to call me, me to call you...whateva.

Alli Easley said...

oh and I do not have tourettes, well maybe sometimes, but I am commenting 3 times in a row to tell you that I thought Spence had on suspenders in that pre-school pic and that Oli is so cute with her ponytails!!!!!


that is all.

k8shoe said...

Fun to see cute pictures and a post! Can't wait for more updates. P.S. Can you take me to Mexico with you?

Tiffany said...

Can I go to Mexico? Maybe I'll just go and suprise you! Can't wait to see your new casa!

Mandy said...

i love kip and technology
have fun in mexico
i want to see your new house
your kids are adorable
:)

Tara said...

I could kind of see your house in one of those pictures! You need to post lots of pics of your new house so I can covet you and say what a spoiled brat you are behind your back! Just teasin', but I really do want to see more of it!

-KJ said...

No kids in Mexico! My awesome sister in law is watching them! I will get some pics of the house one day. It is an ever evolving project. I guess you just want people to see perfection. Not for a while!!! No landscaping yet, not all the furniture, but I have to say we are loving it so far!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I have missed your posts!! I want to come see your place. Quite being so busy!! Ha!! Call me when you have time so we can catch up!!!

Anonymous said...

I do remember you....how could you be forgotten!? Liza's bridal shower was at your house. That summer I lived at the Oblads was the best EVER! I love everyone in that family. Where did you guys move to?

Nicole Cave said...

I love technology, but only when it is working correctly. Yeah, post more pics of your house.

-KJ said...

We just moved to Kaysville, UT. We are only 3 miles from our old house in Layton. Funny Amy is in my ward huh?!

I will get on the pictures one day! Soon. I really want to wait until our furniture comes, then it will look better. Pretty superficial. I know!

Lyd said...

Yeah, have fun is Mexico while I'm stuck here in Idaho! And I loved the awkward smile that Spence has for his first day picture. Very nice. Oh, and you need to find a way to get that soccer video on here so that everyone can see. Sounded funny as crap.

Nichole said...

I too have missed your posts and comments!
Your little boy is soooo handsome, he is going to be a heart breaker!
Can't wait to see the pictures of the house and Mexico (don't forget the pepto)!

Anonymous said...

Which Amy? There are two I know of, Liza's roomie from on "the hill" or our roomie at LP9 (Sparks2)

Alli Easley said...

Amy Rogers, the one who married Brett. The one who got duct taped outside in the cold by the pool.

-KJ said...

Thanks Nichole!

Amy Rogers, sister to Daniel who used to fill ice cream cones with sugar and eat all of it...like it was normal.

Eliza said...

Amy from The Hill, the one who told her mom she wasn't aloud to sing when her friends were in the car.

Anonymous said...

Aha...her hubby is the brother of JYD (he was eye candy and a fab country dancer!)

Eliza said...

Yes...now you got it!

Taylor said...

Not only would they eat ice cream cones full of sugar but they would melt cheese on a plate in the microwave and eat that or dip saltines in ketchup...Oh how I miss those Rogers boys. Wasn't Amy's mom a dancer in the Thriller vidja?

Alli Easley said...

Um, you're forgetting that they always had generic graham crackers to snack on too Taylor. And those crazy boys liked to pour 7 Up down their televisions to blow them up for funtimes, if I'm not mistaken.

Jillian said...

love the pictures! I'm jealous that you can do Olivia's hair! Avery has a big time mullet going on right now and I can't figure out anything to do with it!

-KJ said...

Jillian, Olivia has a total mullet! I tried ponies one day and it actually made it look like she had hair. You need to try it. I seriously bet Avery has more hair than her! No joke!

Eliza said...

Speaking of Mullets...we saw the sweetest Skullet of all time on Friday....oh how I wish I'd had my camera.

Alli Easley said...

Mullets are so hot right now

Eliza said...

hot on horses

-KJ said...

Olivia and Spencer have/had what we like to call the "Frasier Crane" look. You know, no hair on top and a curly mullet in back. Niccce.

Eliza said...

Fraiser Crane/Skullet....one in the same.

Alli Easley said...

now that's what I call entertainment.

Lyd said...

Mmmm, now that's what I call a good hair style.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.