1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:45
2. Have you brushed your hair yet today? I guess
3. What is the name of the last song you listened to? Crush
4. Do you like to text? Heck yes
5. Facebook or My Space? Facebook, please.
6. Where is your favorite place to go? Disneyland with fam and tropical/MX/Caribbean with hubby
7. Do you have a passport? YES
8. Are you in love? You bet I am
9. Have you ever had a broken heart? Not too bad
10. When was the last time you "laughed your head off"? Last night. We call him BIRDman.
11. When was the last time you cried? Two nights ago
12. What is the best gift you have ever gotten? My husband
13. What was the best day of your life? When our children were born
14. What was the worst day of your life? It was only moments, but when there were complications during delivery with Olivia.
15. Pepsi or Coke? Coke baby.
16. Are you wearing socks? MmmHmm
17. Did you like high school? Yes
18. Where is the last place you went out to eat? Takashi
19. What is your biggest accomplishment in the past year? Still working on it. Food storage/getting my proverbial house in order.
20. What is one random fact about you? I secretly want twins (not so secret anymore), but I don't know if I could really handle it, or if the Lord would trust me! Hahaha!
K, now I tag Lydia, Bree, and Lauren!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
oh i love it! Coke is a fave too! And about the twins.. you know heavenly father is sure handing our twins like its candy.. i can name a couple who are pregnant with twins.. you might be one of the lucky girls under the big pinyata of twins!
Borrow mine for 24 hours, and then if you still want twins...you can totally handle it! It gets easier, but I would not wish the 1st 6 months on anyone!
Lunch soon? Maybe we could meet closer to you next time.
I want twins too, but if I say it around Brody, he tells me we aren't having any more after this one! Haha.
That means we just have to have one at a time a few times and then on our last pregnancy have twins. Cuz Brody would certainly say he was going in to get "clipped." :o)
please please have twins! oh please.
You are a saint with that food storage project!!! I hope I can get 1/4 has good as you with that!!!!
ha ha Ryan seriously thinks we are having twins without a doubt! But that would be much better if you did instead of us and he would still be so happy. I am sad you weren't in vegas with us on our short trip! I think I was constantly super full the entire time... Ha I guess that is what you do on vacation!
Mel, last time we had lunch I kinda reconsidered on the twins (even though yours were being so good). Your stories were scaring me. The idea of them when they are older is what I love. Boy and girl seems ideal.
Lunch sounds good to me. I don't care where we meet. Wednesdays are still my best day.
Thanks for motivating me to save more and stock up. So far, I am impressed with my savings!
Post a Comment