We were at my parents house yesterday, and my mom has a Rubbermaid box with some old jewelry that she threw in it for the kids to play with. Spencer found a gold chain and turned to Kevin and said, "Hey you can take this gold chain and turn it into cash!"
We laughed, he was embarrassed. Shouldn't it really be me who is embarrassed for how much TV he watches? Just tell me it's OK, and that it isn't that he watches too much television, but it's that he is just a five year old who picks up on everything, OK? Good.
We laughed, he was embarrassed. Shouldn't it really be me who is embarrassed for how much TV he watches? Just tell me it's OK, and that it isn't that he watches too much television, but it's that he is just a five year old who picks up on everything, OK? Good.


9 comments:
Okay, that's hilarious! Brody and I love to sit and make fun of the people in those commercials. We despise the commercial altogether. The stiff acting, or lack thereof, is painful to watch. But kids think everything is just so easy. Bless his heart. Spencer is such a cute kid!
That kid is hilarious!!!! I love your new page too! It's about time you started bloggin!!! Miss you!
Shut your mouth!! That is probably the coolest think that I have ever heard!!! hahaha That's Amazing!! HAHAHA
And I loves the Thanksgiving Page!! Yeah...I don't think Thanksgiving is given enought credit. It really is a beautiful holiday. Maybe next year I won't just skip over it. ;)
haha! Love it!
I think that he is just ultra smart (and beautiful) and that there is no such thing as too much T.V., just my opinion though (or what I tell myself so that I can feel like a good mom)!
As long as he doesn't ask for Mighty Putty for Christmas, I think you're fine...
Jack has been asking for months for the Pancake Puff Pan.
Jessica and I just finished watching my dvr Chuck!! I think its her favorite show next to zack and cody.
Just as long as on Thanksgiving he says "I am Thankful for Cash!" Very funny Spencer...
Yeah, I think he is just realizing that he should probably be thankful for his family. You should have heard the list of things he was thankful for!!! Now he makes sure to list the family first. Hahaha!
Post a Comment