Friday, November 21, 2008

12:01 This Morning



That just about explains it.

I am still recovering from the midnight showing of Twilight. I don't remember the last time I stayed up until 3:30am, but it was a blast. I mean, how can you not when a modeling agency sends over their hottest guys with no shirts, leather jackets and motor cycles to pose on. Some theaters even had blood drives (genius). I am still struggling with the words to describe a theater full of frenzied, obsessed, swooning women, other than hysterical! Screams for every new character that was introduced on the screen, cat calls for their favorites, and squeals during the intense romantic moments. I'll remember to bring my paper bag for my next viewing ;) .

I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The movie was good and definitley less winded that the book. I loved the cast. I wasn't too fond of some of the camera angles and shots (a little "made for TV movie"ish), but how critical am I going to let myself get, right? I mean I am going back to see it again. I need to so I can actually just go watch it and not compare it to the book. I can't wait for the next three. Hooray for bigger budgets next time.

Thanks again girls for the great time!!!

OH, and Joel McHale is my boyfriend.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

I have not read the book and I just LOVED the movie!!!! I really want to go back and see it again!!!

Nichole said...

Finally someone posted about Twilight!! Somehow I found the self control to wait until Monday to see it. But, I already bought my ticket.
So happy to hear that you liked it though.
I heard that they are already writing the script for the 2nd one. I hope they do it fast!

Mel said...

Why do I feel like the only woman on the planet that could care less about these books and the movie that goes with it? What's wrong?

Child Family said...

That Soup clip was hilarious. We were dying when we saw that on TV. LOVE the Soup. Hope you guys are good. When this baby stops working us over every night we need to go out like normal people again.

-KJ said...

I know! That's why he's ma boyfriend. I love that show! Sounds good to me. Just let me know so I can make sure Kev takes a nap. He has a hard time staying up past 7:30 these days.

Mel, it's OK. I fought reading the books forever. They were entertaining, but not the best writing. It was fun to get caught up in the frenzy. Pretty hilarious acutually!

Sheri said...

Hey girl ,I am so glad I found you in the blogging world. Your family is adorable,and you are still as pretty as ever. Stop by my blog and leave a comment. I would love to get in touch again.

mjs ashworth said...

You are crazy, all of you vampire luvin' ladies! CRAZY...