With the economy tanking and nobody willing to be accountable for their actions, it's refreshing when you see justice served.
Case and point...
Bah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I love it! I also love the irony of it being on the 13th anniversary of him be acquitted of murder. How sweet is that juice (pun intended)!
Oh, and Spencer had "GREEN" day at school recently, which was the same day as "CrAzY sock" day. For some reason, I thought of this...

I love this kid.
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!
That's all.
Case and point...
Bah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!I love it! I also love the irony of it being on the 13th anniversary of him be acquitted of murder. How sweet is that juice (pun intended)!
Oh, and Spencer had "GREEN" day at school recently, which was the same day as "CrAzY sock" day. For some reason, I thought of this...
I love this kid.
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!
That's all.

31 comments:
NICE picture of those little kiddies!
Ha! Spencer was telling me I could dye Tay's hair green if I wanted to, and I was really confused where he was getting that from! I get it now:) Funny, funny kids...and mom!
Yes, you totally owe us--just kidding! I'm getting ready to write my petition letter to the cruise, so here goes nothin!
Sidenote-where did you get the socks? Hailey is going to be Pippi Longstocking for Halloween and I can't find them anywhere?
I was just thinking the same thing about good old OJ! Nice green hair!
I think I got them from Old Navy last year. Seems like Target or Wal Mart had some stripeys too.
i kept telling chris that OJ could get away with all of his crap in a different district- but sure as heck not in vegas! t
i love your kids. enough said.
I love your page!!!!! It's so freakin scary!!!
Where did you find the haunted man. clip art? I have looked everywhere?
that is such a calendar shot!
-thats what just ran through nola and aleda's brains when they saw this cute pic.
you know its true:)
I just Google Image searched Jack Skellington pictures and Haunted Mansion pics. I got the side bar pics last year, and they used to move. I don't know why they don't anymore! :(
Hey you, so fun to see all your fun mom activities with the cuties!! anywhoo , no I did not break the cardinal rule and come up with out calling. Rob went to conference but I had a wedding here in the LV. I love ya!!
Fun hair, miss u guys.
I love the hair. Oh and the socks...enjoy this age cause he will never agree to that again. At least my boys don't even when I tell them how "cool" they'll look.
Spencer totally looks like a Lollipop kid from Muchkin Land!!! Hilarious!!! And about OJ...Amen!
Oooo!! I love the blog and that cute lil Jack!!! And not to mention the kids! That is so freakin awesome! I love it! Forget the bloody Skeletor costume, it's all about the munchkin!
For once and foll all it's
LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!! not Kid. I am not picking on you Tara. You are one of about 250 million people in this country that make that mistake. Tell your friends about it.
Add me to the list that thought it was Lollipop KID! whoops! ha
That picture of Spencer is so funny! Have fun this weekend...we'll miss ya!
haha thats awfully green hair! I love it.. Reminds me of the good ole "crazy Hair days" at school.. And oli is so big i cant believe it! Also i love that blue color on your wall.. i am painting my laundry room a similar blue.. good taste!
I tagged you! Go to my blog to see what to do.
Your kids look like little you's! I love your Halloween decor. So happy livi is going potty!
Isn't it fun being a parent? I am glad you seem to be having such a good time.
He is the coolest kid! I love his hair and the socks. How did you get his hair that green?
Helllllllo... new post!
HELLO! I've been in Disneyland!!! Post forth comming!
O is for Overdue.
J is for JPost sometime soon
Dude, I didn't realize I didn't have you on our family list. Sorry! But you're on there now. Woot! Woot! How'd you get that background?
Um...where's your Halloween psot!?!?
I thought Halloween was October 31st and not November 4th cause tonight is the scariest night in freakin history! Barack Hussein Obama is our president?!?! I'm movin to Mexico where I don't have to share my burrito with everyone... You in?!
As long as I am staying with Aleda!!!
Post a Comment