Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This Is Hard To Swallow

Allergies. Phlegm. Post nasal drip.

That is where I am at right now.

Mmmmm.

20 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am so gaging right now!

Anonymous said...

lol Tiffany! Man, sorry to hear that! Justin has allergies really bad! Drugs!...Yes, drugs always help!!! :)

mckell said...

That totally blows, your nose! :) I am sorry. No fun. Guess what! School is almost out! and boating season begins. Hope you get better soon.

Dani said...

Yikes, I'm feelin' for ya! But funny as how I had to read through the FORTY NINE comments on Olivia's darlin' haircut to know that your phlegmmyness took you to the hospital.... Can I bring you dinnah? LOL [it might get cold by the time I arrive ;]

Alli Easley said...

you disgust me...



...and I love you. Need me to come help you? Ok! I'll leave right now! (cha-right, I wish)

Ben said...

You need to pick up a Neti Pot,and NO you don't smoke it.

I had super bad allergies but now that I practice regular nasal irrigation it's no more a problem.

Child Family said...

I can't wait to see if 64 people have something to say about your phlegm!

Lyd said...

Is it bright green?

liufamily said...

SICK!!!!!!

Nichole said...

Try a Kenalog shot, it is the only thing that helps Billy.
I remember you wishing for Spring, having second thoughts?!

-KJ said...

Geeze Nichole, seriously.

Lydi, you are so sick.

Dani, sadly it was a form of this that sent me to the hospital. My stomach doesn't deal with the drainage too well. 18 pukes in 2 hours = 2 IV bags.

It isn't too bad, besides the fact I am constantly feeling it in the back of my throat! Eww.

Lyd said...

I just got my inspiration from your blog page!! Bright Green and swirly!

haha jk Don't change it. haha

Mel said...

I second the neti pot. I have one and it has helped a lot.

-KJ said...

So where do I get one?!!
I just puked 10 times again last night from all the crud in my stomach!!! I swear if it doesn't stop I will be 89 lbs by the end of the summer.

Sarah said...

I can't think of much worse than post nasal drip. Seriously I would rather give birth than have it. I'm with you, my stomach can't handle it, period. Hope you feel much better soon!

Mel said...

You can get a neti pot at most health places like GNC. But, I am pretty sure I got mine at Albertson's in medical section. It looks like a little tea pot with a long nose.

-KJ said...

Why am I scared...

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

Kj! Neti pot is great, BUT...coming from the queen of sinus infections (about 8-10 a year)--I recommend the Neil Med Sinus Rinse!!! (all you neti pot users (ha ha)--should give it a whirl!)
My ENT gave me a prescription for it (but it is actually over the counter) to try before we went onto having my second sinus surgery. I know you can get it at CVS and Walgreens. I haven't had a sinus infection since I started using it about 10 months ago--though I'm sure this California air has helped too :). I hope you feel better--Man I don't miss that crap!!!

Dani said...

I third the neti pots [can't say that I know about the other helpful product] but be aware, either use the provided saline solution or use just a bit of salt if you make your own. Too much salt = a really painful burning nasal passage.

Sorry about the horrific pukage...I hope you're feeling better.

mjs ashworth said...

Could of lived a lifetime with out that post! Hope your able to swallow soon!