Well, there have been about a billion things going on here, and I have been seriously slacking on my blogging. I had one of my cameras break and the other is to big to just carry around. I had so many great opportunities to take pictures and didn't! That is mostly why I haven't blogged. I feel like there always has to be pictures! I am awaiting some emails so I can have a few to post.
Over the Fourth we went down to my Uncle Eric's cabin and had an awesome party with the whole Nelson crew sans a few cousins. We filled Eric and Lynita's cabin and Paul and Nola's. Cal's crew had theirs filled too. We went four wheeling, paint balling (my newest most favorite thing), barbecuing, and loads of laughing. I also have to say that Brianhead puts on a pretty impressive fire work show. Spencer asked about four times when it was time to go home! It was all so much fun that I think they decided to make in a tradition! Hip hip! I can't wait for next year! Jesse, you better watch out 'cause I am going to be aiming for YOU!
Another thing that has been keeping us busy is our house! They are painting it right now!!! The stucco is finished, and the rock is going up this week. Cabinets go in around the 25th! I am soooo excited. All the little details of the house are being finalized. Kevin has been working his brains out and not just on our house!
I need to start packing our house up, and I am not looking forward to that. I am just praying that my kids won't feel too neglected through the process.
So, besides all the day to day stuff that probably wouldn't interest you, this is all I've got! I will be better, but for now I hope this will get you off my back! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Man,your house is going up sooo fast! I am looking forward to girl time during reunion! We missed you guys this weekend at the STP it was fun!
I cannot believe they are already painting! That is insane that your house is going so fast! LUCKY!
Shut up! Was that this weekend! Oh my gosh. Well, I guess we couldn't have come anyway. Things have been really busy around here.
Katie, you need to come up and help me decide how to decorate my house! I am starting to freak out. I am not sure what my budget will be, if any haha, but I still need some opinions!
YAY! Finally. Oh and in that last comment you made, I thought you said "but I still need some orphans"
I hate ALL de orphans in de whole whereld.
Can't wait to see pictures! That was so fast. Was it as hard as I have heard? Billy is determined to build a house too. I am trying to hold him off for a few more years.
I should have you those e-mail soon. Chad said that he sent it like 5 days ago and then again today! I'll ask him to send it to you because may be mine doesn't work for some reason. Oh, and I should have a new post in the next day or so.
Nichole, I think the process has been great, but my hubby really knows what he is doing. IT IS HIS CAREER. I think it has gone so fast. I think the worst part has been selling our house because the people we are selling it to live like 5 houses away, so I feel that they are always looking at it like it is already theirs. They actually asked me why there was a patch of dead grass. Uh, because it is over a hundred degrees you freaks! I am sure you would love the process if you did it. I think it is fun to build, but I am sure I am making Kevin CRAZZZZAY!
Alli, the sun will come out tomorrow!
Billy builds casinos, we will see how he does with a house...someday!
Where are you Kissy?
He will do great Nichole. That has to be pretty stressful to do commercial work.
Tiff, I have been busy doing dumb stuff for our house and kid stuff. I actually should have been doing alot more. I need to get back on the blogging ball!
i seriously think that we might go up for jesse's birthday :) i'm having dinner with nols tonight and am going to ask her what they have planned- if anything :)
yay for cabin trips!
Post a Comment