I found this tonight and was laughing my face off! Hopefully I am not the only one who thinks it is that funny. Somehow it makes me think this is something my cousins and I would do at about 3 in the morning. Make sure your volume is up so you can hear the "dramatic reading." Enjoy. K, bye.
Oh yea, and since I don't know how to hyperlink or what ever it is called, you will just have to copy and paste it. Surry.
http://youmakemetouchyourhandsforstupidreasons.ytmnd.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I'm so je-louse that you got that on your page! That's hilarious!
Also, I just read the Spencer noticing black people comment. I was talking to McKay about her swimming teacher the other day and she said, "Oh, you mean the fat one?" Awesome. My 5-year-old is a freakin' snot!
Maybe it's better they can't spend everyday together anymore! Can you even imagine what they would say? Good thing we were there to catch them. I probably shouldn't ever leave him unattentded!
Oh my gosh that is freakin hilarious haha and yes that is something I could see us cousins doing when we got sometime when we would get together may be if we had a giant sleep over we could do this sometime. This is why our family is sooooo awesome and other people is the world would loove to be in this family and this is why they why they are sojelouse. Come on now, pleeasssse.
Haha! I got that sent to me in an e-mail a couple weeks ago. I was dying laughing. My friends are always imitating his voice now.
its so funny you put this on your blog. i actually showed taylor this a couple of months a go. its so funny. we couldnt stop laughing either!
I don't even know what to say.
wow. i don't know whether to laugh b/c that's so funny or cry b/c there is some girl out there that doesn't know that a period is used to separate sentences!
I am still laughing! I want to die my back is hurting so bad now.
-v
Post a Comment