Saturday, July 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Kevin!!!

I just wanted to tell my awesome hubby Happy Birthday! I am sure today (well, technically yesterday) wasn't all he was hoping for. He was stuck in an all day meeting, 8:00am-4:00pm, and I am sure that was the last way he wanted to spend his day. Meanwhile, I was trapped at Big O tires waiting for a new set to be put on, and it ate up most my day. That was the time I was supposed to be getting some stuff done for him! Anyway, things didn't start out so great, but I feel like we had a great night together.
It is so wonderful to have a husband that is so supportive of everything I do. He is an extremely hard worker for which I do not thank him nearly enough! He has always provided our family with more than enough. Kevin is an amazing father. He always comes home ready to give the kids big hugs, and is ready to wrestle. I love that he saves his real personality for those he knows best. He has a wonderful sense of humor, and I love laughing with him. I feel like we are a perfect match, and our personalities compliment each other so well. I could go on and on, but maybe I will save that for our anniversary!
Kevin, thank you so much for everything! I love spending time with you, and hopefully next year I will do a better job! Don't plan on anymore surprise birthday parties though! Well, not for a few years anyway! I guess I have all week to make up for it right? That is why we have "birthday week"!
I LOVE YOU! Mooahhhh!

16 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy,Happy Birthday Kevin!!!! We think you are soooo great too! We wish we lived closer so that we could do more together! You are so awesome and we wish we were there to celebrate with ya! Have a great day and RELAX you deserve some relaxsation!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!

k8shoe said...

Happy Birthday Kevin! We still want to go out and celebrate one of these days!

Lyd said...

Happy 3 day late b-day Vin! Get it, Dia....Vin? Anyway, sorry that I wasn't at dinner yesterday, I wanted to come really bad, but I couldn't get out of going to the Real game. Hope it was fun! Love ya!

Eliza said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!

K so Kevin isn't important enough for a huge family party WITH us Livingston's? Eric had one....come on people!

So went are we gonna plan a cousin w/spouse trip? Lets go to all the places that has big huge roller coasters just for Kevin.

Anonymous said...

Hey, we need to meet up for lunch or something now that i am so close. My parents built just around the corner in Layton, so i am still here.

-KJ said...

Jess, sounds like fun! I will email you my number so we can get together!

Liza, I am sure Kev would have loved a big party! I totally crapped out on him this year! We are all about any trip we can take too. Are you the head of the planning committee?

Alli Easley said...

CHOPPY BUHVDAI DEAH VANDERMAHKFREN!!! (said for Ashley and myself since she's in Europe!)

Eliza said...

If you want me to be...then you can be the assistant to the head of the planning committee...do I hear a second?

Saren Atkisson said...

i so cant wait to help bree babysit ur kids also check out my blog u cn find it on brees and erics friends itsprettyawsome wink wink

k8shoe said...

Yawn......

-KJ said...

Ok, tonight! I promise!!!

Lyd said...

That's what I said for about 2 weeks!! If your talking about blogging anyway.

Eliza said...

still no new post...what...are you in Vegas of something? HAH!

Nichole said...

Pregnant?

-KJ said...

Oh my, if we are going to spread rumors that I am pregnant, I better better get a new post up soon. We went to Bear Lake and then to Vegas. We just got back!