Tuesday, we went to Lagoon with my mom, Bree, Ryan, Lydia, Jesse, Ashley, and my Aunt Shauna. The kids were only there for a couple of hours, but when we were leaving Spencer said thanks and told me he had so much fun. How sweet. Those are the moments that actually make you WANT to take your children places! I dropped the kids off at home, picked up a babysitter, picked up Kevin and headed back to Lagoon! We had fun going on the big rides. Wicked, Lagoon's newest ride, was so fun! I actually tried to video it but forgot to press play!!!! Grrrr. I tried for you guys, too bad I'm retarded! I will just have to go back! It was nice to have a little time to go on the rides with the adults.
Thursday, Tiffany and Terry came to visit with Paige and their sweet little baby boy, Ty! We went out to dinner and then came back to our house to hang out. The kids were NUTS!!! Thankfully Olivia was in bed, but Spencer and Paige were up WAY passed their bed times!
Today we went back to the zoo with Tiff and her crew. It was alot more hot, but fun to spend some more time with Tiffany. Spencer was done with the animals about half way through the day, so I let him and Oli play in a little pond for kids. That was definately the highlight, along with the misting fan but Tiff will have to provide that picture. It was a great week, but I am hoping for a more relaxing weekend!!!
Olivia was much braver with Spencer around!
Our 'cotton mouths' after riding Wicked!

17 comments:
Hahaha, yes, you must be retarded! I love that pic with Oli! She looks so cute. Not so much of the one with me! :) Good times, good times.
Aw! I want to snack on your chitlins! I need a girl, don't judge me people. 6 is an even number.
Also, those scary teeth you and Lyd had look like that horrible priest on Poltergeist 2 that would say "the looooord is in his Hoooooooooly temple!"
OK, was the second one totally scarier? I seriously remember covering my head and thinking of a primary song!
Also, don't you love Oli's 70's booty shorts? So funny. I love her diaper bum in them! She also has them in bright orange!!!
Lagoon? That sounds really fun. McKay asks to go there all the time when we go to my mom's house. Cute picture of the kids.
Vegas really needs fun stuff like that for the kids (and the moms!). The Rancho zoo just doesn't cut it.
Haha I don't know if it was scarier to me, because the first one still has me traumatized, but the second one was totally scary yes. I think it involved braces attacking the brother or something weird like that!
I need a girl to put booty shorts on. Lay on my left side, correct? ;)
We went up to Salt Lake last summer. Did the whole Hogle Zoo, and Lagoon thing. The kids loved it. The hills kill me at the zoo. It is seriously a work out!!
Alli, I will contact the chinese to get the correct position for you.
Sounds summer-ish Kjersten. You are a good mom.
Nicole,Those hills SUCK! Twice in one week kicked my butt. I better have some sweet calves after that!
Nichole, that Rancho zoo is so so ghetto! My hubby laughed himself to tears when he saw that place! What kind of animals do they even have there these days?
Alli, you are right. Total trauma on the first. I still have total random flashes of that movie!
Oh so fun!! I am excited to get back to Utah- i miss Lagoon! :) So was Sis Oblad just up for the weekend? When i move out can i be your friend. You are always having so much fun!
And i will have to come out and meet up with your mom too! She is so great!
Glad your ankles did not get chopped off on Wicked. Did you hear about that girl it happened to back east at Six flags. Freaky!!
What!!! That's scary! What exactly happened?!! And Shauna has been here for about a month staying at my house (this is Kj's little sister.) This summer has just been a big party! :)
Not so sure about the animals at the ghetto zoo in the ghetto. Went a few years ago and the Eagle Scouts had actually fixed the place up a bit. They get animals on loan from the San Diego zoo. Some tigers, lions, monkeys and lots of birds.
I'm so sad I couldn't go but with 4 boys and me.....NOT!!!!
Thanks Kissy for the fun time! And thanks for the yummy treats too! Can't wait to come back and have some more!
I WANT TO GO ON THE TERRORIDE SO BAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...
that is all.
Oh and Lyd, here's the article about the girls feet:
http://tinyurl.com/3cqdso
I heard about that girls feet! It was just like that bigshot ride. A cable broke and cut both her feet off! My sister in law lives in Louisville, and I wanted to call her to see what else has become of that girl! So sad.
Post a Comment