Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Oli's New Do



Olivia has TWO ponies!!! Who knew it could happen before she was 5! She was a little squirmy so they aren't perfect, but aren't they cute? I guarantee by the end of the day she will have about 2 hairs in the elastics. Oh well. I love that we are able to have some options now!

13 comments:

Eliza said...

SO CUTE!!! I need to see the after hair. I LOVE pony hair at the end of the day when the elastics are out and the hair is somewhat still in 2 ponies.

Tiffany said...

O' my hec! She looks so cute! I love piggies. Yes the after hair is the best,thats when we call Paige"Princess Laia".Did I spell that right?

-KJ said...

Yes! The "after hair" was awesome!!! I always have to give her head a good scratch after her hair is taken out. I think it feels so good when I do it to myself!

k8shoe said...

She's so freakin' cute! McKay is to the point now that she never wants ponies or ANYTHING done with her hair. So enjoy it!

Nichole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh, she is so cute! I wish i could like that cute in pigtails, but when i wear those, they are not pigtails, looks more like horse tails.

Nicole Cave said...

Oh she's so cute. I love her little cheeks.

Alli Easley said...

I want to bite her little neck off!

Lyd said...

I love them! They are so cute! And just so you know Amanda and Chris now have a blog! One more Nelson family down!

Amanda said...

Hello! We have a blog now: thestrombergs.blogspot.com! It was so much fun seeing you guys up at the cabin last week :) Chris is now using the rides you and I are supposedly doing as motivation to get me on my bike... haha... I'm not so sure how that one's going to go :) Hope you guys are doing well- see you soon!

Tara said...

KJ - Where are you? I have not seen nearly the amount of activity lately coming from your end?

-KJ said...

I need to do a new post!!! I have been busy or to lazy. Mostly the latter. Summers are crazy! I was hoping to get some pics from my aunt so I could do a post of our 4th of July trip. One of these days!

k8shoe said...

Yah, sorry but Olivia's do is NOT cutting it! Give us more! :)