
Last night I got to go on a suite girls night out! There were 16 of us that met up at CPK (California Pizza Kitchen) for dinner, snuck in a little shopping, and then went to the Tim Macgraw & Faith Hill concert. The best part is that we were in a suite! It was so much fun!!! The concert was great. Faith was beautiful as always, and so was Tim! Hee hee! Sadly, he did not take his shirt off. Oh well, I can't have it all, I guess. Thanks Katie and Mandee for inviting me!

40 comments:
And thanks to Kj for not putting the gross picture of me on here! Hopefully that other one will turn out that my neighbor took.
It was so good to meet you! When you sat down at the table in CPK, I thought "She looks so familiar- how do I know her?". Duh. Your blog.
It was a great girls night out! I need to write about it on my blog too! Thanks for coming!
LUCKY!!! How fun!
Ashton & I saw their concert in Vegas last year. I always enjoy both of their music. (they are some of my favorites) One of their songs was even our wedding song. Another great concert to go to if you are ever in town is Celine Dion. The dancing in it is amazing. It is her last year too. Definately a ticket worth buying.
you listen to country? What has utah done to you. Sometimes I feel like i am the only mormon that doesn't listen.
Sounds like lots of fun!Jealous.
Oooh...I bet that was so fun! I saw them waaaay back in the day (like in HS) but they were awesome.
I can't believe you would just throw it in my face like that. How do you think I feel being left out of that? Oh wait, I don't even listen to country music! Hey, maybe your friend "liufamily" and I should start a non-contry lovin' mormon blog, ya know, for the minorities. Seriously though, it sounds like you girls had tons of fun, sorry I missed it :( Maybe next time(or NOT) :)
How fun!!!!
It's not Utah that made her like country it is just that she is nice and well rounded and can appreciate all types of music. Kj you are like 100.7 FM or 92.1 FM. Me too don't feel bad...I support you. ;)
Oh, here is another mormon that does not like country. I can handle Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill though. They are not too twangy!!
How fun! If i move back to Utah can i be your friend again. :) You seem to have a lot of fun!!
How fun!
I would give just about anything for a night out with out the kids right now! Grrrr!
Did Faith dance at all? I heard the she just stands there.
i love me some county music!! especially some tim mcgraw. yum yum! :)
Lucky you! I was looking at tickets for that concert, but they were really expensive. Glad you had fun for me!
Well, let me just start by saying I am not a HUGE country fan, but I do appreciate a few artists. This concert was great, and they are some of the ones I like.
Utah didn't do it to me, I liked them before I moved here. Stacey, I am shocked you don't have a slight appreciation for it since your dad was the one to always say, "If it isn't country, it isn't music!"
Also, who would pass up the opportunity for a great girls night out?!!! Mel, that is your own dang fault for not committing! You had "dinner plans." Whatever!
Nichole, NO she didn't dance. She just walked around. She kinda did a little hip shaking now and then, but I don't know if that could be concidered dancing. She is still too cute though.
Finally, Tim's booty looked so good in those non Wrangler jeans. I don't care if you like country or not, you can't deny some hot A when you see it!
Oh yea, Katie, I still need to download those pics! I want to see them HUGE on my computer screen! Don't worry, I won't post them. We all looked nasty! I love it!
I have an appreciation for it...CPK that is. I KEED! I actually like me some country, but I don't really listen to "country" stations. Does that make sense? I have about 10 albums I've downloaded or bought over the years, but I don't listen to it on the radio. I make no sense I'm sure.
I guess that would be a great reason to see a country concert(girls night out/hot A)!And I dont think my dad listens to country any more, its all talk radio!! Dr.Laura ect.
I have to agree with AlLi...I use to listen to it but I don't listen to it on the radio anymore. New country is so much better than the old stuff am I right or am I right? AND you CAN consider Tim as a crossover artist cause, if you all remember, he did sing with Nelly.;)
Oh fine, blame me for not coming. It's that commitment thing, I just have such a hard time doing it. I mean, what if something better came up like getting my eyebrows waxed or something? You just never know! Hey, seriously though, I HAVE to see all your pics. From what I've heard from others, they should be very interesting!
Oh, I love me some talk radio too! So sad. I remember when my neighbor growing up used to listen to it in his garage, and I thought he was crazy! I love it! I try not to listen to it when our kids are in the car because I think it makes them stir crazy, but Kev and I listen to it when we are driving together. I like Michael Medved, and he also gives great movie reviews!
hAhAhAhA eLiZa SaId "NeLlY". sIcK!!!
"Cause it's all in my head..."
I can hear the twang
well i listen to country on the radio! im not afraid to say it. :) i love just about everything so i try to balance it out!
also i was thinking i should change the spelling of my name to the double e. i kinda like it better than y! we will see. haha mandy is not even my real name so who cares right?
There are actually alot of great country singers, Although I would have to admit that listening to albums over the radio is probally better. Then you hear what you want to hear. But, country ain't what it used to be. Everything has a bit of rock in it now. I must admit that I appreciate some of the old stuff too! All music is fun!
Also, Kjersten, have you been hanging out with my mother? Talk radio? BORING!
I cant begin to tell you how freakn jealous I am! Did I mention that I was jealous? I have to get off this blog my jealousy is taking over...
Kjersten, now I'm singing that crap song all day, thanks ever so much.
Oh and something tells me Cortney is jealous...
Oh and my kids want to ask you if you saw Zach and Cody?
(by the way, they are laughing hysterically, they think this is the most hilarious joke ever)
Any country before the 90's must be seriously weeded through to make sure there is no George Jones, Randy Travis, Billy Ray (whateveh that was)etc. I do love me some George Strait, Clint Black, Colin Raye, Brian White. I actually saw George Strait with Faith Hill (ooohhh that really dates me cause it was her first tour).
What about Hannah Montana? Her dad is a country singah?
Alli my kids thought the same thing about Zach and Cody.
did you see the hannah montana were her dad used to be a country singer and they showed some old billy ray photos, mullet and all pretty funny!
dont tell me heart, my achy breaky heart!
What the fetch!! Why didn't you say somethin about it on Wednesday! I had no clue! Lucky. How fun. Although I am not a huge country fan...I'm sure that my roommies would have been WAY jealous!
What is it with all you people that aren't country fans? Are you American? Country is what its all about!
Along with a little Michael Jackson, Bon Jovi, and me some Justin!
Liza - Haha, I knew they would.
Cortney - ditto that on the Justin
Well, I have to listen to talk during an election year. I really don't listen so much when it isn't. I don't do it when people other than Kev or my parents are in the car!!!
Zach and Cody? I don't get it! All I know is that they are on the Disney channel.
I love me some Justin. Kev, not so much. I have to listen to that in my car by my self.
Beautiful friends Kjersten! They make me proud to be part of the Utah Women Club. :)
um, blog. hello!
Surry! I have been all over the place! I will do something new soon!!! I tried to video our ride on Lagoon's new Wicked ride, but I forgot to press play!!!!!! It would have been saweet!
Post a Comment