Saturday, June 2, 2007
House Update
Our house is framed! Things are flying along here in good ol' Kaysville,UT. The electricians have started, and I think the rough plumbing is done. Insulation starts soon. We just need to get our four way inspection done. I will post some pics of the inside after the sheet rock has been hung. It is a little easier to see the details of the house when that is in. TTFN!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
Nice! I will have to see it in person when I get home.
Yes! It is flying along. I normally always hate when they are working on the little stuff (you know, those important things like electrical) because there aren't any big changes, but this time it is all fun to me. I love when sheet rock comes. It makes it feel so different.
O'my gosh! Lookin good! I cant wait to see it in a couple of weeks!
Your house looks great! Have you sold your current one? I was telling Mel that they need to buy it!
I cannot believe how fast they're going! It looks beautiful!
Who lives here...da Pope?
also-
I have a big house too...so...it has 5 stories so...and it means more to me than yours means to you because it has the plumbing in already so...and I have fifteen front doors in mine so...
Krista, we accepted an offer on our house, but the people still have to sell there house.
Were is Chad's practice going to be? Are they looking new or preexisting for their home? Our neighborhood is so fun, and there are some homes for sell here. My friend Melanie is moving to Cali, and her house is beautiful!
Dang Alli, you live in a mansion! Does it have mawble cawlums? Too bad you have to sell it because you are moving to Utah!
Don't get my hopes up!!! Lets all find Mike a job in Utah, ok ready go!
Oh and yes, it has Mwahble Cawlums. When I went to the store to buy them cawlums, I was all:
Oooo, how bout dis one? Oah dis one...how bouts dis one?
His new practice is in Syracuse. I think they are going to wait for a couple of months after they get home to look for a house. I'll have to tell them to check our your neighborhood!
KJ~would you guys happen to know who Richard & Jean Jones are? They are from Kaysville & he was my husbands mission president. Just wondering.
No, I don't know them. Not yet anyway! Our house is in Layton right now (2 miles down the street from where we are building), but there are sooo many wards and stakes here that they have to divide us at the city limits. We live will be living on the WEST SIDE (holla!) of Kaysville. Do you know where they live? Richard Jones is easy enough to remember. Maybe we will meet!
They live off of Mutton Hollow road. We have been there once to visit, but I don't know what area is what. Utah confuses me with all of their number/North South East West addresses! They are the nicest people though, hopefully you will meet them.
Holy Crap! They sure do build them fast up there in Utah. Its better than watching Home makeover cuz you dont have to listen to all the sappy stuff. Fun stuff keep the pictures commin.
Nicole, Mutton Hollow is east of here. They wouldn't be in our stake either, but it is a small world, so who knows! We still may meet!
Stac, nothing will really be happening on our house this week. :( Next week will pick up and a lot will change!
How fun! Did you pick out any cool things that you HAD to have?
It is crazy how those guys can sheet a house in like a day or two.
I HAD to have central vac! It has been pretty fun picking out stuff. I think the whole thing will turn out nicely. I get more and more excited as the process goes on.
Post a Comment