Thursday, June 7, 2007

CHECK THIS OUT!!!

Everyone needs to click on my friend Jessica Kearns' site. She is on my friend list. This is the craziest post ever!!!! What is that crawling in my hair...get off me! *scratches everywhere furiously*

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny!! I sear your header is changing every time i click on your link. Go tara!! Hey, did i get rid of that quote. You can see it, but i can't see it on my blog??

Lyd said...

That is so freaking nasty! I'll have to show that to Shauna.

Mel said...

Cute blog change! Did you do that yourself or did Tara help you?

Unknown said...

Ok, haven't looked at the site yet, but yours is sooo dang cute--way to go. I have no idea how to change mine, but I don't even care, because I can just look at yours all day!

-KJ said...

Tell it to Mrs. Tara Maxfield! She is the one who did all of the work! All I did is change the background to grey!!! Thanks Tara!!!

Nichole said...

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!
I hate spiders!! Another reason to get our troops home!

Alli Easley said...

I'm dead now.

Tiffany said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE SITE!!!!I LUFF IT!

Tiffany said...

O'my hec I itch like crazy!

-KJ said...

Alli, I loved Mikes comment on Jessica's site!

Alli Easley said...

Ha, he's crazy. I love the page! It's funny you put up your new template the same day I was re-designing ours! Spooky!

Nicole Cave said...

Ya, that was pretty nasty!! I absolutely hate spiders. That didn't even look like a spider...it was huge!!